Heavy weighting

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Heavy weighting

Postby tundraman » June 3rd, 2017, 1:04 pm

Stay comfortable. Discomfort trigger contractions. With a short starting hang the three rings is probably putting your hang in a bind now. As temperatures of summer get going you will be relaxed and in three all the time very soon. Switching from 2 15mm rings to 1 30mm ring adds about 15% weight for the same height and gets rid of the "jingling" sound when walking.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Milo
Time stretching?: 2 years
Stretching usage: WMC rings
Stretching intensity: time to time, sometimes several days 24u
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Penisplugs

Postby Milo » June 3rd, 2017, 1:24 pm

Thanks. Patience ....

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » June 6th, 2017, 3:28 am

Apart from the extra weight, the other advantage of using one=piece WMC's in the 30 mm or (in my case) 45 mm sizes is that you avoid any problems with pinching. I used to have a lot of trouble with that, but no more!

At two rings, you're certainly making progress! Ball-stretching isn't about how much weight you're hanging - it's about how consistently you apply the effort. I couldn't even keep a single 15 mm WMC in place when I started, but even that single ring eventually got things moving downwards. Now I wear a 45 mm WMC full time with plenty of extra room if I want to add anything, and my progress has accelerated significantly. Like you, I used two rings for quite a while once I could get them on, and switched to a single 30 mm ring as suggested by tundraman. It took a while, but I did progress to the point where a 45 mm item was called for. Have patience, stay with it, and you'll get there too!!

The other secret to making good progress is to find a way to sleep with a good mechanical stretch on. I attribute a lot of my own results to the fact that I've done that from the beginning.

Have fun - that's the main thing!

Milo
Time stretching?: 2 years
Stretching usage: WMC rings
Stretching intensity: time to time, sometimes several days 24u
Other sexual practices: Penisplugs

Postby Milo » June 6th, 2017, 7:31 am

Thanks a lot.

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » July 23rd, 2017, 11:26 pm

Don’t know if anyone’s still reading this thread, but just in case, I thought I should share my latest improvements to the heavy weight attachment system of my own creation. I’ve been using the further modified version with great satisfaction lately.

As anyone who’s followed this thread will know, I use a form of suspension clip that allows me to add as much weight as I like to a standard Secretleather WMC. The use of this device requires the drilling of a pair of holes in the upper perimeter of the standard WMC weight. I mostly wear a 45 mm long by 38 mm I/D item, hence having such holes drilled in my usual WMC of that size and constructing my attachment clips to suit.

I’ve always loved the look and feel of separated balls, hence designing my original suspension clip to provide a degree of separation when engaged in heavy weighting. However, not so long ago I realized that a greater degree of separation could be achieved if the arms of the suspension clip passed inside the WMC instead of outside as in the original design.
Forum no. 47.jpg
Forum no. 47.jpg (27.16 KiB) Viewed 1890 times

I immediately made up two new suspension clips. One is fairly long for use in hanging extra weight once installed, while the other is far shorter and is intended primarily for use as a ball separator only. I've covered that version in the separate thread on this site called Ballsplitters.

In both cases, the means of fitting is the same – you present the open end of the clip so that the two arms pass between your balls. You push until the hooks reach the lower edge of the WMC, then squeeze the hooks together sufficiently to pass inside the WMC with the balls well separated. You then continue to push until the hooks emerge at the top. After that, it’s just a matter of aligning the ends of the hooks with their respective holes and pulling the device down to set the hooks in those holes.

Removal is just as easy – you push up on the clip until the ends of the hooks clear their holes, then squeeze the hooks together so that they can enter the WMC. A slow steady downward pull brings the hooks all the way through and releases the clip.
Forum no. 48.jpg
Forum no. 48.jpg (40.45 KiB) Viewed 1890 times

This is by far the most enjoyable and stimulating suspension device that I’ve ever used. It’s just as effective and even less visually obvious than the earlier system. The shorter ball separator clip works just as well – see my separate post under the Ball Splitting thread. A real breakthrough as far as I’m concerned!

In other respects, I’ve continued my previous heavy-weighting regimen, with 18 lb. being my training standard and heavier weights being applied for shorter periods when the mood takes me. I have all along stuck firmly to my self-imposed maximum weight – self-discipline is crucial to avoid injury. All continues to go really well, and I'm having lots of fun!!

Fighterpilot
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Silicone rings. Trying steel rings
Stretching intensity: 4-8 hours a day

Postby Fighterpilot » July 24th, 2017, 11:05 pm

Fantasack, quite the modification! Unfortunately, Being a uniball stretcher, I won't be able to test out your splitting designs for myself! Keep up the good work! Success stories and new ideas are what keep the rookies like me going! Thanks, as always, for your thorough and excited input!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 6th, 2017, 11:56 am

Mister F.,are you still doing a daily heavy-weighting routine,as part of the maintenance mode?

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » August 12th, 2017, 9:37 pm

Yes, every day, although I've backed off a little on the max weight, not because I can't handle it but rather just to make absolutely sure that I don't contribute to continued growth that way. I don't think heavy weighting does much in that regard, but it's best to be certain. I love the heavy-weight feel far too much to stop!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 13th, 2017, 4:19 pm

Mr. F,interesting idea about your heavy weighting routine possibly being able to spur growth on it's own.I know you have said several times that you believe it does not,so you are actually in the middle of testing the theory,quite interesting.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » August 14th, 2017, 7:00 pm

I'll let you know how the experiment pans out!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”