Heavy weighting

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Re: Heavy weighting

Postby Savage206 » March 15th, 2018, 3:21 am

I don't think I would ever do more than 45mm tall 24/7. So far have found the 30mm to be the perfect day weight. Provides all day tug with little need to adjust.

What caught my eye is Jarod's line if

"Low weight tensions under 5 pounds can be used for 24/7/365 exposure for maximum benefit. Long term exposure to weight heavier than 5 pounds is somewhat questionable”."

While I totally dig heavy weights from time to time and will even wear a 45 to work some days now on slow days from what I have read here you really don't need more than 30mm for 24/7 to get the same stretch. Some added benefit to bigger weight in short intervals but in my experience all that does is stretch the ball sac skin more than anything.

Also his line in the sand is 5lbs which I am not even close too...

I could be wrong I am still pretty new at this.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » March 16th, 2018, 12:08 pm

If others take the time to go to the beginning and take a close look at Mr. Fantasack's thread here,they will find that when he means heavy weighting,he means HEAVYWEIGHTING. :) This man has gradually trained to lift 10,20 pounds and much more with his balls,during sessions of 15 minutes or so.

He has been modest and quiet about the actual poundages because he does not want to turn things into a challenge or competition where someone could get injured.He has also said many times that he does not believe that any of this training has helped his hang get any lower,the 24/7 weight,USSRs,and "the forcer" has permanently grown his hang.

He has definitely developed a powerful and muscular hang and scrotum,like no other.I also think that the moderators of this forum were reluctant to allow this discussion,fearing that someone would be foolish and seriously hurt themselves. :(

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » March 16th, 2018, 1:39 pm

I think fantasack and I PMed about it before he started this tread as he had much the same concerns about others hurting themselves.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Sizzlestix
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: Since December 2017
Stretching usage: Stainless steel magnetic weights
Your hang: 5"
Stretching intensity: Daily 12 to 18 hours most nights. Soon to be 24/7
Height and weight: 5'-10" --- 225 lbs
Other sexual practices: Cock rings, glans rings, dildos, urethra plugs, sounds.

Postby Sizzlestix » March 17th, 2018, 9:29 pm

This morning I graduated to 4 pounds! It feels fantastic, I've been walking about all day comfortably, with an occasional leakage of pre-cum (sweet). I've received a few questioning glances during my walk due to hanging sooo low down my leg. What a great day it is turning out to be.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » April 11th, 2018, 2:32 am

For new readers, it's worth repeating that I've taken YEARS to get up to where I am now in terms of weighting capacity. This is NOT something that you can jump straight into - try that, and you WILL damage yourself! You have to work up to it very slowly and carefully, paying close attention to the feedback that you get from your body. I really enjoy having the "powerful muscular hang and scrotum" that TrumpJunior mentions, but it's the result of many years of carefully moderated and tightly disciplined training.

Although I'm now in maintenance mode - not trying to add to my hang any more - I still indulge in regular heavy weighting sessions because it just feels sooooo good! But I continue to strictly ration my time doing so. This is not for the long haul - it's strictly a short-term buzz (for me at least!). It will be interesting to see if my present regimen of a 30 mm WMC max plus regular limited-time heavy weighting sessions causes further development. If it does, I may have to back off even further and become an "occasional" ball stretcher. For me, I've reached the point where enough hang is enough, and it's a wise man who recognizes that!

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » April 11th, 2018, 4:51 am

Yeah you don't want to be tripping over your balls. No one wants that... I keep saying it's the journey.. Why go all out at the beginning when you can graduate slowly and enjoy the stretch.. That's what it's all about isn't it..?

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » April 11th, 2018, 4:37 pm

Wise words indeed .......... take it re-e-e-a-a-l slow and enjoy the ride!!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”