Heavy weighting

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Heavy weighting

Postby TrumpJunior » December 26th, 2016, 1:26 pm

Thank you for your help Mr.F!....I left all my weight off the last day and a half to heal my beat-up sack but I have WMC back on this morning.It was good to hear that I wasn't the only one that was having that experience with the parachute,especially interesting to hear that you trimmed the opening on yours a little.I was even wondering what the second set of snaps were for,who could possibly snap it tighter? The parachute also never seemed to "settle nicely" on the balls,because under load it constricts a little bit more.Your solution is perfect.

I suspect but I wanted to ask,does the wire holder "bottom out" on the holes you drilled before the bend of the wire holder contacts the top off the WMC? I know your previous wire holder hooked over the WMC.

I am actually considering drilling my 30mm tall WMC first.I wear this 24/7 currently,and being that it is winter,this may be what I will be wearing until some warm spring weather hits.I don't know if you gathered from my comments above,but I have been "Not So Heavy Weighting" upon awaking in the morning,it just fits my daily schedule the best this way.Being able to place the wire holder on and putting on the weight and starting the day sounds amazing! I would assume the only provision I would make would be a slightly different bend on the wire holder than you have on your 15mm,just to keep it off my balls while weighting?

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » December 27th, 2016, 5:49 am

Yes, the ends of the wire hooks do bottom out in their respective holes - good point, which I should have mentioned. I think this is important because it avoids any possibility of the start of the bends wedging at the entry to the holes and making removal difficult.

My present wire clip is sized for a 15 mm WMC because one of my goals was to create a system that minimizes "clutter" on one's hang while weighting. I just like the look ........but it does mean that I have to fit the 15 mm WMC and remove my 24/7 45 mm item before fitting the clip. If you want to use your 30 mm WMC it should work fine, but you'll have to make the arms of the clip a little longer (actually 15 mm longer!) to clear both the WMC and your balls when in place.

One thing that I'm contemplating now is drilling the lower member of my 36 mm Forcer set. Might be fun to try weighting the Forcer ...........I've tried it without the rods, pulling the top ring up by hand, and it looks and feels nice! However, it's something to be approached with great care, like everything else about heavy weighting.

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » December 27th, 2016, 11:24 pm

Mr. F.,a question about ball color.In your photos,your balls when heavily weighted have a pretty deep purple color.When I began my Not So Heavy weighting,my balls were my usual rosey-red color, but after my third day,they were deep purple after my session,and when I checked them about 6 hours later,they still had not turned back to my normal color,I was a bit concerned so that evening I removed all of my weights,and skipped the next morning's session,put the wmc back on,as usual for the day,and everything was fine. I did not have any episodes like that afterward.Of course my weighting is pretty light,about 2 kg for about 7 or 8 minutes at the end of my progression.

Do your balls return to a more normal color after your sessions,and how long does it take?Does your ball color ever give you cause for concern?

stretcher669
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » December 28th, 2016, 6:51 am

the above writers are so absolutely right in taking it slowly. stretching with leather is a completely different method. there are no heavy pulling on your balls. i did that for a quite a number of years and got past 4 in. Before i started stretching with weights i read Jarod's intensive input into ball stretching. That was the best advice i ever took. i stretch for purely the enjoyment of feeling my balls being pulled. i have found that my ultimate weight that i wear 24/7 is around 40oz sometime more and sometime less. i also love pumping which helps in the stretching. i have in my arsenal some bigger diameter weights which i wear after a pumping session which feels totally amazing. my pumping method is to use a narrow cylinder and to pump the balls slowly, what this does is to stretch the balls. of course i have also some bigger size which accommodates both my balls and cock.

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » December 28th, 2016, 10:36 pm

Discoloration - a fair question! First, you must realize that what you're looking at is not your balls - they're inside the scrotum and hidden from view. You're actually looking at your scrotal skin, which is under fairly heavy tension.

The natural reaction of the body to an area being placed under stress and forced to work hard is to send more blood that way. That said, when you stretch the skin, you're also stretching the blood vessels (mostly capillaries in this instance). Stretching a tube (in this case, blood vessel) is bound to close down the tubes' diameter a little. So you have the combination of an attempt to increase the blood supply against increased resistance. That's bound to cause some level of discoloration. You'd expect this - heavy weighting has to have some effect upon the blood supply. This is another excellent reason to keep these sessions fairly short.

Over time, your scrotal blood vessels will develop to accommodate whatever loading you routinely place them under. That's one of the processes that is ongoing when you're stretching on a more or less full-time basis. When I started hanging weights from my balls over 50 years ago now (long before I knew of the concept of continuous stretching), it didn't take long for discoloration to develop, at which point I stopped. Even when I first started using WMC's in mid 2013 I would often find that my sack would tighten up and become darker-colored even with only one 15 mm WMC in place. I've developed since then!

These days, it takes far longer for discoloration to develop, even with heavy weights - in fact, it sometimes never develops at all. The attached image is far more typical of my day-to-day experiences - it was taken only a few days ago near the end of a session with what most people would view as extremely heavy weight attached.
Forum no.19.jpg
Forum no.19.jpg (57.09 KiB) Viewed 1715 times

Looking at the earlier images to which you refer, I find that I seem to have chosen somewhat atypical ones! At the end of a session my sack can certainly darken somewhat, but a lot of the coloration that you're referring to is because I'm a crap photographer who almost never gets the lighting and hue setting right on my camera! I don't really look like that! Any change in colour is generally quite small - I've never gone to what I would call deep purple. That sounds more like elastration to me ............There have been a few exceptions, almost exclusively when probing the top end of the weight scale. When I notice any really significant discoloration, I stop immediately.

However, even in the worst cases, my sack returns to its normal pink colour very rapidly after a session - usually within 5 minutes. So for me, it's really not that much of a concern these days and only really starts to manifest itself at the top of the weight scale (where many of my photos are admittedly taken). I don't stay there for long!

Of course, my experiences may not be typical of everyone else's. My advice - if you don't like the look of your sack when carrying heavy weights, you have a remedy - stop!!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » December 29th, 2016, 12:00 am

As contemplated earlier, I went ahead and drilled the lower half of my 36 mm Forcer set. I just tried it out - see attached image.
Forum no. 20.jpg
Forum no. 20.jpg (65.2 KiB) Viewed 1710 times
Looks great and feels interesting - a bit different from the normal feel, but very pleasant. Note that I did not try to do this with my maximum Forcer rod inserted - I think that would be very unwise since it could radically affect the stress pattern for which my system is trained. I just used a long enough rod to give me that "narrow neck" look. The top ring can just be lifted off, so it's not adding to the stress - just keeping the two rings spaced nicely.

Fun times!

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » December 29th, 2016, 2:35 pm

Mr.F,nice explanation of circulation and blood flow,well done.I am wondering,with your degree of massive creamaster development,do these muscles engorge and "pump up" and increase in size during your sessions,much like an arm would during bodybuilding sets?

Thank you for your explanation on sack coloration,I wasn't sure if a change in ball color was normal,necessary or even desired,LOL :) I gather it is a good indicator if things are being overdone,and I will pay attention to that.

I will share my heavy weighting ring modification and hook fabrication in a few days.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » December 29th, 2016, 6:02 pm

I'd say that the creamasters do "pump up" somewhat during a session as you suggest. I can actually feel this above the WMC with a digital exam of the stretched scrotal sack. There can also be no question that, like any other muscle that is routinely subjected to well-managed training stresses, those muscles have developed considerably over time. Same doubtless goes for the blood vessels. But you have to give this time - like any training regimen, you have to work up to it and pay attention to what your body is telling you.

Looking forward to seeing your own effort at replicating my system! Your comments will be of the greatest interest!

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » December 30th, 2016, 4:57 pm

Yes,Mr.F,I will keep you up to date. ;)
As soon as I have all the equipment in order,I will begin once again with 20 minute daily sessions first thing in the morning,heaviest weight being a bout 2kg at the end of session,and add a pound every month or two,if I can easily handle that,and see where it takes me.It is an interesting experiment considering I have been stretching about 5 months,6 months ago,I had not even known about ball stretching at all.I have no ego for weight,pain or competition,I just think it will be fun and we will see if it is good,bad or indifferent to my hang.

What time of the day do you usually have your session?

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » December 30th, 2016, 10:02 pm

In my case, it's usually just before lunch (I'm retired, so can pick my time!)

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”