Heavy weighting

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Re: Heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » October 28th, 2017, 11:05 pm

So far, so good! I've backed off on my 24/7 stretching effort (see "Progress" thread) but have maintained a modified version of my heavy weighting program, still doing it purely because I love the feel of a heavy weight dangling from my sack, and for no other reason. I still use the same basic training weight of 18 lbs., but have backed off a bit from my former maximum load apart from a return to the max about once every two weeks just to prove to myself that I can still get there comfortably.

There has been a very small increase in my hang during the early stage of this program, but I'm sure that's just due to the readjustment process as the system readjusts to the new lower 24/7 load. I didn't expect it to stop dead, and it hasn't. However, I do expect growth to stop relatively soon. If it doesn't, I may (with great reluctance) have to try abandoning heavy weighting for a time. As I've said many times, I personally do not believe that heavy weighting contributes much if anything to long-term growth, but it is nonetheless a possibility that can't be completely discounted.

I'll let y'all know how things work out................

Zanegosda
Your hang: Haven't measured yet
Stretching intensity: Only just figuring that out
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7" 200lbs

Postby Zanegosda » November 23rd, 2017, 9:39 pm

Hope ya'll don't mind me adding to the thread. I have been toying with the idea of some heavy weights and figured I'd give it a go since I was bored at work. Took this a few hours ago. Only let it hang for about 30 seconds. It's a makeshift hang and not even weight distribution as you can see by the way my testicles are sticking out 90 degrees. But it felt amazing. I'll be messing around with it at home to find a convenient way to add in some heavy weights.
Attachments
Optimized-Screenshot_20171123-104706.png
20lb kettlebell
Optimized-Screenshot_20171123-104706.png (177.42 KiB) Viewed 1454 times

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » November 28th, 2017, 4:21 am

Dude man up and get some real weights u can wear all day.. It's a constant reminder your boys are swinging..

Savage206
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.

Postby Savage206 » November 28th, 2017, 4:22 am

Lol kidding of course that kettle ball looks heavy.. My hat tips to you my friend.. ;)

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » December 19th, 2017, 4:40 am

A quick update - I've continued my regular heavy weighting sessions, but have backed off on the maximum weight that i hang. It's mostly 15-18 lbs. these days, with a few short forays into higher weights just for the feel of it (which I love!). I now use the ball dividing hangers all the time when doing this - feels amazing and looks great! My hang length seems to be stabilizing now (which is what I want - I have as much as I can conveniently deal with at this point in time), but the volume of the bag at its base seems to have increased somewhat. I think that the split hangers create lateral stretch since they wrap each ball individually rather than both together. This requires a good deal more skin. Result - a somewhat larger diameter sack at the base.
Forum no. 70.jpg
Forum no. 70.jpg (237.36 KiB) Viewed 1267 times

Note that hanging weight on separated balls reduces the overall hang length because a good deal of skin which would otherwise stretch downwards is pulled up around the balls. With a non-splitting hanger, I get 2-3 inches more weighted hang.

Anyway, I'm still here and still going strong!!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » December 21st, 2017, 4:39 pm

Comment to Zanegosta - I think it's far safer when using heavy weights to distribute the load evenly around the circumference of your sack above the balls, keeping them hanging downwards and applying an even stretching effort around the sack's circumference. . I used to hang weight as in your picture (looks really cool!) but ran into a comfort wall as the weight went up. Also, my sack used to become irritated due to the uneven stretching force which the "nuts at right angles" approach inevitably creates, requiring a layoff (which I hate!). Since I switched to my own system of adding heavy weights to a WMC, things have improved enormously, and sack irritation is never an issue. Look back to my earlier posts on this thread and you'll see how it's done. Just use plenty of lubricant when doing this, and listen to your body's response!!

Savage206

Postby Savage206 » January 2nd, 2018, 5:00 pm

I have managed to put up to 10lbs on my parachute but only for a few minutes at a time... I don't want to damage anything... My regular wear is a 45mm x 38mm WMC which is only 1lb 12 oz. I feel that is a good regular weight to keep the boys stretching without causing issues.. Sometimes I add another 1lb ring on top of that but can only keep it on for an hour or so. When I feel it start to tingle I know I am getting some serious stretching done.. I want my nuts to hang around my knees when weighted is my ultimate goal..

Savage206

Postby Savage206 » January 2nd, 2018, 6:01 pm

I am staying with the the mantra of regular weight but not crazy weight on a regular basis will lead to long term better results. My regular weight is 1lb 12 Oz. anything more I only wear for a short period of time. Plus I want a good weight but also enjoy the swing of a low hanging set.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » February 16th, 2018, 4:27 pm

Just checking in ............. I'm still indulging in my heavy weighting sessions, but I have backed off a bit because I'm into maintenance mode now, having achieved a hang that suits me just fine. However, I don't want to lose the carrying capability that I've built up over many years, so the "training" continues, albeit at a less intense level. I do it because it feels sooooo good! One reminder - it's my use of my modified WMC clip as opposed to a parachute that has kept me happy all this time. In terms of comfort, there's just no comparison - see my earlier posts on this thread. Anyone trying it would be amazed at the difference!

Sizzlestix
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: Since December 2017
Stretching usage: Stainless steel magnetic weights
Your hang: 5"
Stretching intensity: Daily 12 to 18 hours most nights. Soon to be 24/7
Height and weight: 5'-10" --- 225 lbs
Other sexual practices: Cock rings, glans rings, dildos, urethra plugs, sounds.

Postby Sizzlestix » March 12th, 2018, 11:41 pm

I am interested in following your travels so to speak because I too want to graduated "slowly" to heavy weights. So far in my journey the more weight I add the more positive feelings about not only my self esteem grow but, I learn new self satisfying physical feelings develop. I plan on a long and very low journey.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”