Heavy weighting

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » September 30th, 2016, 3:47 pm

This is the first post in what may develop into my new thread on the subject of heavy weighting, aka the practise of hanging really heavy weights from your balls. I've been engaged in this practise for a long time now. There are far too many aspects of this topic to cover in a single post, so I’ve decided to take it one step at a time, allowing interested readers to digest and think carefully about what I say.

This first post is very much a test to see if there's any interest in this subject. It's also cautionary in nature. I want to begin by stating very clearly that I am NOT recommending that any reader engage in this practise. Make no mistake about it – you can SERIOUSLY damage yourself if you carry this too far or take the bull-in-a-china-shop approach. There have been times and places in which this was used as a rather nasty way of castrating a victim – no-one wants to go that far!! And there’s no need to do so if you take things carefully.

The first question that has to be asked is – why do you want to engage in the practice of heavy-weighting?? If your idea is that it will speed up the rate at which your hang increases, you’re seriously mistaken! Here’s what the guru of ball-stretching, Jarod Johansen, has to say about the use of heavy weights for that purpose:

Forum no. 3.jpg
Forum no. 3.jpg (51.95 KiB) Viewed 4887 times
There is a myth that the more weight the better. This isn't true. The reason is that very heavy weight overstretches the supportive ligatures of our delicate male equipment. Overstretching is dangerous because there is a high risk for micro-tears. When these small tears heal, it forms scar tissue. One property of scar tissue is that it does NOT stretch. Overexposure to high weight in which the body heals with scar tissue slows down scrotal and testicle hanging length/stretch/growth. The more scar tissue that is present, the more difficult it is to have progress because there is less and less "normal" tissue to stretch. One other clear and present danger is a sudden tearing of the abdominal wall, which creates an intensely painful hernia. Overcoming a hernia requires a lot of time, and the healing is always in the form of scar tissue. After a hernia, the abdominal wall is weaker increasing the chances of another hernia. This heightened risk for a second hernia in combination with the buildup of scar tissue makes any further progress in scrotal stretch/growth very difficult. Ball-stretching for these individuals may indeed become impossible.

Although there is benefit from higher stretching tensions that last very short durations of time, the chronic use of very heavy weight is counterproductive. Higher tensions should be limited to those generated through manual stretching as outlined in the stretching exercises in this article. Low weight tensions under 5 pounds can be used for 24/7/365 exposure for maximum benefit. Long term exposure to weight heavier than 5 pounds is somewhat questionable”.

I agree 100% with Jarod’s comments. This being the case, why did I decide to pursue this activity? First, because I knew from long experience going back to my long-ago teenage years that I loved the feel of a serious tug on my balls, either from weights or applied by a partner. Second, because I took note of the first sentence of Jarod’s second paragraph above – “…….there is benefit from higher stretching tensions that last very short durations of time ……” I decided to test that assertion myself and to have fun doing so!

But before I started down that road, I thought very hard about what I was contemplating doing and came up with a carefully-considered plan of attack. If there's any interest in having me pursue this topic, in future posts I’ll go through the various elements of that plan in what I hope will be a logical order. However, once again I must remind readers that I am NOT recommending that anyone follow me in practising heavy weighting – all I plan to do is summarize my own experiences. Readers must make their own decisions on their own recognizance and take full personal responsibility for any consequences.

Now let's see if anyone's interested!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Heavy weighting

Postby TrumpJunior » October 1st, 2016, 10:54 am

I am interested in a Train Wreck kind of way :) ...probably won't participate in it myself,but interested to know about it.I love my balls too much to put them at unnecessary risk.Probably many folks doing it the wrong way,it would be a help to share your experience.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » October 1st, 2016, 12:35 pm

Over the six years I have been on Rantillion and then Secret Leather (old and new forums), I have noticed that quite a few that have ignored sane sage advice and post pictures using really heavy weight for 24/7 tend to disappear from the forums. I suspect they have seriously hurt themselves and in their shame, don't post back what happened. I was keeping a journal for a while on Rantillion ( where there were lots of over doers ) and making my own predictions that they would also disappear with no explanation.

I really like that Fantasack's first post on this is the warning post. Please keep it clear that this is for sane fun time weighting with limits and even that has real dangers when the little brain takes control. :lol:

The big reason I am on this site is trying to keep guys from mangling themselves.

Good idea the carefully read Jarod's Graded approach as it's easy to get it wrong especially at the advanced levels. To try to clarify it:

Grade 6 is at 60oz max and is the highest 24/7 weight.

Grade 7 is at 68oz max for at home daytime use - temporary.

Grade 8 is actually at 73 to 77 ounces max weight. It has the weight summery at 85 oz. But all the weights are never worn at the same time. So subtract a 15 or 22 mm ring's weight from the total. - and it also is strictly short term "fun time" weighting at home.

For us one ballers reduce all grades by half. Jarod and I discussed this at length for 24/7 use and I find it is about right by experimentation.
At around 20oz no problems, 24oz needs a rest about every 3rd or 4th day and 30oz is heading right into compression the second day. ( One ballers have to be real careful as the ring and ball geometries match make compression a lot more easy. )

The Ringmaster Jarod speaks of is an old style Secret Leather ring that is about 2 ounces heavier than a 20mm WMC. My avatar is a picture of me wearing a Ringmaster atop a sleeve covered 30mm WMC. This 27.8 oz stack is the maximum I ever could 24/7 and them only in good carrying seasons ( fall and spring).
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » October 1st, 2016, 1:02 pm

I mainly want to know,How the hell am I going to hide a barbell in my Obviously Underwear?

LoadedBalls
Time stretching?: Steel Weights Since Dec 2015
Stretching usage: 30mm ID x 15mm WMC (190g)
30mm ID x 30mm WMC (450g)
2 x 30mm ID x 45mm WMC (690g)
4 x 32mm ID x 15mm USSR's
Custom 30/32mm ID Ball Forcer with 90 to 150mm Rods for a 100 to 160mm Stretch
Custom 4 1/2” Leather Stretcher with 30-32mm ID
Your hang: 175mm (7")
Stretching intensity: Most Evenings: 2 hours with 2 x 45mm 690g WMC's and 2 x USSR's (120mm 1400g Stack)
Some Work Days: 10 hours with 1 x 45mm 690g WMC and 4 x USSR's (105mm 730g Stack)
Height and weight: 186cm 77kg (6'1" 170lbs)
Other sexual practices: Using my balls as a butt plug
Lifting Heavy Weights with my balls
Scrotal Suspension

Postby LoadedBalls » October 1st, 2016, 3:13 pm

-
Last edited by LoadedBalls on December 14th, 2016, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casually Stretching my balls until I can wear a 150mm stack with ease

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » October 1st, 2016, 5:51 pm

TrumpJunior, hiding a barbell in your underwear is not on!! And there's no need to worry about doing so because, as you'll learn, heavy weighting is NOT a long-term proposition - it's strictly a short-term playtime activity (as least, that's how I see it and practise it). Just another fun thing to do while naked! Take note of Tundraman's cautionary note about the disappearance of some of the 24/7 heavy weighters on Rantallion - I agree with him that they probably went over the top and ended their ball-stretching careers.

LoadedBalls, I probably won't post any of my own actual weight accomplishments on this thread because there's a danger that in doing so I'll start some kind of a competition which could lead to some folks damaging themselves. This is NOT a competitive activity - everyone's physique and physical capabilities will be different. It's simply a matter of finding how much weight both feels good and remains comfortable. That limit will be different for everyone. The trick is to recognize when the limit has been reached and not allow your fantasies or competitive urges to push you any further.

All I will say on the subject of limits is that a web search will confirm that there are some guys who can actually suspend themselves by their balls (although why beats me!). I recall a video (which has now gone off line) of an Asian monk who routinely suspended concrete blocks from his danglies. The official world record (established at some kind of X-rated sexual Olympic event as I recall) is all of 200 kg. (440 lb.). Ouch!! Jarod mentions having spoken with men who have trained themselves to hang as much as 120 lb. For most of us (including me), the limit will be well below any of those figures.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » October 3rd, 2016, 5:55 pm

This post will continue to be of a cautionary nature for you prospective heavy-weighters out there. I’ll start getting into the practical details next post.

It bears repeating that this is not a practise that should be entered into without due thought. First question is – why?!? Since there are downsides to this practise (of which more below), your reasons for engagement must be good and you need to be very clear regarding those reasons. As mentioned in a previous post, if you motivation is to accelerate your stretching rate, then forget it! Heavy-weighting can’t help in that regard – it can only hinder.

The only valid reason for pursuing heavy weighting in my book is that it feels really good – at least, it does to me. My balls exude an intoxicating sense of power when there’s a heavy pull on them – always have. But it will not feel good to everyone - we're all different. So approach it with an open mind and accept what your senses tell you. If it feels bad, back off, dude!! Alternatively, if it feels good, then by all means carry on and search for your limits.

I mentioned downsides. These fall into two categories – risks and effects. Taking risks first, the greatest of these is that you could damage your supporting tissues by inducing micro-tears which will cause a build-up of scar tissue when they heal. Since scar tissue doesn’t stretch much if at all, this can only impede your long-term stretching progress.

You can also damage blood vessels in your scrotum, leading to such effects as varicose veins. I have a small varicose arising from earlier and uninformed attempts at heavy weighting. Doesn’t affect me greatly, but it’s unsightly when viewed at close range.

There’s also the risk of a hernia. Heavy weighting (and long-term WMC use, for that matter) imposes abnormal stresses on cremaster muscles (which are your balls’ actual suspension system) and the abdominal wall. It’s possible to induce a hernia by overloading such muscles. Not a desirable situation!!

Finally, there’s the possibility of damaging your testicles through over-compression. Don’t even think about going there!

Now why would anyone be willing to incur such risks?? Firstly, because the rewards for some of us are great – that loaded-ball feeling is something worth striving for! And secondly, because all of the above risks can be managed provided you take an intelligent and well thought-out approach to achieving your goals.

As far as effects go, I’ve noticed two main ones. First, the skin of your scrotum will get thicker in response to the greater loads that it’s periodically asked to support. You’d expect this, of course – like any physical training regime, regular short-term heavy weighting will have an effect as the body responds to new challenges. Indeed, this effect is desirable if you're a dedicated heavy-weighter like me, because if increases the area of skin available to support the weight, thus reducing unit area stress and the likelihood of the creation of micro-tears. However, that lovely gossamer covering of your balls will probably coarsen to some degree. If you’re not prepared for that, steer clear!

The second effect is related to the first. You may well find (as I did) that the extra thickness of the skin that forms the scrotal sac results in a tighter fit for your WMC weights during normal 24/7 stretching activity. More skin packed into the same length equals greater diameter. I went from a 36 mm internal diameter up to a 38 mm diameter over a period of two years or so practising this activity on a regular basis. This is the opposite of the effect of long-term low-intensity stretching, which tends to result in a decreased requirement. Not a problem apart from the expense – just something to be aware of.

So I’ve experienced both of the effects noted above. However, I have yet to experience any ill-effects arising from the specified risks apart from the small varicose mentioned above (which was created years ago before I really started thinking about this). In particular, my stretching results have been unaffected.

How has this happy result been achieved? Next post, I’ll begin to tell you.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » October 3rd, 2016, 9:20 pm

It is interesting that lifting many pounds with you balls did not bother you at all,but carrying a few ounces 24/7 had you ready to quit?

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » October 4th, 2016, 12:25 am

Wasn't a question of weight - the issue was space. It was all about the fact that my hang kept on tightening up on those few ounces (one 15 mm WMC) to the point that I had to take it off. This happened so often that I nearly gave up - I couldn''t even wear a single 15 mm WMC 24/7 and felt as if I'd never get there. Discouraging, to say the least!! However, a leather parachute harness takes up almost no space (more or less just the thickness of the leather), so I could easily handle one of those for the relatively short durations of my early heavy-weighting sessions. Besides, the amount of weight applied to that harness even during my early attempts was a powerful argument against any tightening up - it never happened while the weights were significantly above the first-stage 24/7 level. It was actually the fact that I quickly learned that I could easily support weights at the upper end of Jarod's 24/7 -scale (Grade 6 - around 60 ounces total) using a parachute harness that persuaded me to keep trying using WMC's. That knowledge made it clear that it was my lack of space rather than any inability to support extra weight that was causing my problems. Thankfully, that issue no longer applies........

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » October 4th, 2016, 2:26 am

In this post, I’ll outline the ground rules that I set for myself when deciding to satisfy my personal craving for tension on my balls beyond that which is provided by WMC’s. I’m not making any recommendations here – I’m only setting down what has worked very well for me. You’ll have to decide for yourselves if what I’m saying makes sense.

I was pretty sure that I would be able to handle a fair amount of weight. After all, I’d tried this on and off for years previously, albeit with little thought and rather primitive equipment. At the time when I started my serious pursuit of this activity (a little over two years ago now), my hang had already stretched to the point at which I was accustomed to using Secretleather’s two-WMC Forcer system (a great stretching aid!). You might actually surprise yourself if you measured the amount of force which that device can generate using a tight rod!! Weight is just force, after all - your balls don't know if they're being stressed by a Forcer or a weight ………..

My first decision was that I would limit my heavy weighting sessions to continuous periods of no more than 15 minutes and would treat this purely as a playtime activity by restricting myself to no more than one such session per day. I also resolved that at the first sign of trouble (pain, obvious trauma, etc.) I would immediately back away. As I said earlier, you have to listen to your body.

My next resolution was that I would give myself time. I’ve trained in the past for a number of physical activities (cave exploration, motorcycle racing, soccer, rugby, etc.) and I knew very well that my body would require time to adapt to new stress situations. By corollary, I also knew that if I did give it time my body would adapt to such situations. This meant that if I took my time, my scrotum and associated structures would inevitably develop a greater capacity for carrying weights.

What this meant in practical terms was that I decided that I would start at the upper end of Jarod’s recommended upper range for short-term weighting (85 ounces total – around 5 pounds) and stick with that for a while. If it felt good and (more importantly) continued to feel good, I would then go up a little and see how that felt. If it felt OK, I’d stick with the new weight for a while (again to give things time to adapt) and then go up another step if things still felt good. When it stopped feeling good, I'd back off.

I also thought about the practical matter of weight attachment. I’d read stories by guys who had tried using various forms of noose and noted that many of them reported rope burns and other issues. In addition, a noose puts all of the tension on one sector of your sack and balls, which can’t be a good thing. I'd experimented myself with a sheathed limited-slip noose, and I'd decided that it wasn't for me!! I wanted something that would pull directly downwards on my sac and apply the stress evenly around its circumference at the stopping point (my balls!).

The best option appeared to me to be Secretleather’s excellent parachute harness. I acquired one of those and was in business! It has three attachment points evenly distributed around its circumference, thus fulfilling my requirement for a direct downward pull with even weight distribution. I’ve found it to be both durable and comfortable. It’s made of extremely high-quality leather and has taken all the weight that I’ve ever thrown at it. Check out the image that leads off this thread – that’s what I’m wearing.

Thus equipped, I began to indulge in daily 15 minute sessions with the parachute supporting a 5 pound (80 ounce)“cannonball” fishing weight (a far more convenient shape than a barbell!!). To me, this immediately felt completely comfortable and very stimulating! It was clear that my physique was well able to handle this amount of weight. No ill effects of any kind were apparent. Even so, I gave it two months at this level before feeling that I was ready to take the next step. As I said, give it time ……

I’ll talk about the next step in my following post. But first, is anyone still with me?!?

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”