Newbies

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Newbies

Postby TrumpJunior » September 1st, 2016, 10:46 pm

Chill will cause the balls to contract towards the body,forcing them to lift the heavy weight and possibly cause damage. :D

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal 20x40
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » September 2nd, 2016, 1:20 am

Perfect answer ball low!!! Typical response! Oh the youth!!! GOOD LUCK

Fighterpilot
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Silicone rings. Trying steel rings
Stretching intensity: 4-8 hours a day
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Postby Fighterpilot » September 15th, 2016, 10:51 pm

Hey guys. New here and new to stretching. I've been using silicone Ox Balls mostly but want to start using some light steel weights. I had a teaticular torsion at birth so I only have 1 testicle. I understand there are certain risks that go along with this but I already have children and won't be having more. My question Is discoloration in the testicle/scrotum below the weight normal and expected? I have never lost and feeling or sensation but my scrotum starts to turn blue and feels a little cool. The ID is 35, but I tried a 38 and it slides off. It's approx 8oz. I can comfortably wear a 2" silicone ring. Thanks for any feedback!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » September 15th, 2016, 11:58 pm

I also stretch with only one testicule. Try sliding the ring up your hang about every hour and letting it resettle in a slightly different spot. The blue and cool thing is only in the skin not the testicule. The teste's blood supply and return is in the cord protected by the creamaster muscle. We are in the situation where the ring shape fits too good to the round top of our single testicule and restricts the blood flow in the skin too much and too easily. I have the best success using the snuggest ID ring I can without constriction and a very thin layer of shea butter. I am talking a pea size daub for the whole hang. This gives resistance to ring motion without sticking to the skin so that when I adjust the ring up the hang, the weight takes about 10 minutes to work it's way back down gently to atop the teste. The snugness also makes the ring ride much more to the top of the teste and higher above it and reduces the pinching force on the skin and compression on the teste. The creamaster muscle starts as a small tube and spreads out to surround the teste and attaches on the bottom. Think of a ball suspended by a tube sock with a ring slid down it. The ring will actually float just above the ball.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Fighterpilot

Postby Fighterpilot » September 16th, 2016, 12:08 am

Hey Tundra, thanks for all the info. I'll start using them now. I did the slight readjustments up my hang with the silicone rings but never tried with the steel as the blue/cool had me concerned. have any experience with the oval rounded ring?

tundraman

Postby tundraman » September 16th, 2016, 12:08 am

I see you are online I final proof a post and edit after I post as that's when I see the errors reading through it.
And Welcome to the site!
Gett'er Down, Chuck

tundraman

Postby tundraman » September 16th, 2016, 12:10 am

If this is what you mean : http://www.secretleather.com/acatalog/U ... tcher.html
I don't think it is for us.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Fighterpilot

Postby Fighterpilot » September 16th, 2016, 12:24 am

Yeah. That's the one. I ordered one to give it a shot. I'll let you know how it goes. I was feeling a bit discouraged for a while but I'm glad to know this can still be successful and enjoyable. What do you think is a good length of time to wear an 8oz?

Fighterpilot

Postby Fighterpilot » September 16th, 2016, 12:43 am

What size ID do you use?

tundraman

Postby tundraman » September 16th, 2016, 1:53 pm

The how long on a 15mm, depends on time and your current hang length. After about a month of continuous 15mm wear your creamaster is strong enough to support a 30mm WMC. If you can fit a 30mm and have at least 1/2 inch free room above for the partial contractions, go for it. Keep in mind that winter is coming and your hang will contract in the cold as it needs to for temperature control. The free space is needed to prevent setting up a competition with the "ring binding" for any long period of time. The creamaster muscle is strong and will win by slowly forcing the testicule to contract and pull through the ring. Dress to keep your whole body warm. This puts you in the growth zone for us singletons. Eventually, maybe next spring, you can add the 15mm to the 30mm. This is about as heavy as we can go for 24/7/365 continuous wear. Anything heavier is for short term "play time" only.

The ID thing made me look in my journal. Starting out with leather, I had some beginning hang and used 32mm bare or 33mm with a sleeve described in my info post - see my signature for the index to these. Now, 6 years later , having reached my length goals about a year ago, I use a 30x30mm bare or a 31x30mm with sleeve just for the fun of it. The fun is in the sensations when I change and go swinging free for a few days, then putting the ring back on and swinging weighted for a few days. The switching sensation isn't a strong as it was at the very beginning of WMCs with the contiguous horndog drippy semi boners. But it is a quite nice feeling swinging under my kilts when I walk either way - and less messy :lol: .
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”