Newbies

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fighterpilot
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Silicone rings. Trying steel rings
Stretching intensity: 4-8 hours a day
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Re: Newbies

Postby Fighterpilot » September 16th, 2016, 4:50 pm

I put in 8 hours with my 15mm today. Starting feeling a little sore so I decided to ease off until tomorrow (even though I'm addicted and don't want to stop! :D ). I've noticed the veins in my scrotum turn pretty blue...I assume normal as well? No pain or discomfort. Hard to say if they've always been like that and I just never noticed or not. My ring is 35mm ID so I don't think it's too restrictive.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » September 16th, 2016, 7:35 pm

Exactly where is it sore?
Up high in the hang, above the ring is probably your creamaster getting tired from lifting weight. About normal for working up to full time carrying.
Down around the teste or the teste itself being sore could be your ring is too large and riding too low on the teste.
If riding low on the teste, the ring gets a large mechanical advantage and is exerting a lot of compressive force in the teste and the sack skin caught in between will get "pinched" making for the enlarged veins below.
You don't want to make the teste sore as it is a sign of harming it - here by compression.
Is your hang is still pretty snug to your body?
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Fighterpilot

Postby Fighterpilot » September 16th, 2016, 8:32 pm

It seems to be just above, or right at the very top of my testicle. It's hard to pinpoint exactly, but I don't seem to feel anything in my testicle itself. I would say it is the lower area of the region between the base of my penis and the top of my testicle. If I put my finger where I believe is the main point of "soreness" they feel like cords under the skin, which then run to the top of my testicle. My scrotum skin is what I would consider loose, when at a normal/warm temperature, as there is plenty of skin below my testicle, but my testicle itself I think hangs a little high.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » September 17th, 2016, 1:11 am

Sounds like some cord strain. Slow, easy and painless as the muscle strengthens working it a little more each day.
This is a good anatomy picture and temperature control functions: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=264#p1536
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

Fighterpilot

Postby Fighterpilot » September 17th, 2016, 10:19 am

After searching some previous posts that's what I think as well. Would you advise taking off a day or two? And perhaps when I start again, shorten the length of time I wear?

tundraman

Postby tundraman » September 17th, 2016, 3:56 pm

I agree with a couple days off and then start working the time up an hour a day from, say, 4 hours a day. A 15mm is easily hid in your front pockets. Any tiredness in the hang is a sign to remove and go slower. If you will be carrying heavy things or running/jogging/jumping/cycling, weights off for now.
Heavy carry: When your abs tighten hard your creamaster shortens as it is attached to you lower abdominal wall and gets some secondary signals from there.
Jarring: The rings bounce and slam against the teste and jerks the creamaster. This is where the damage gets done without fore warning.

Fighterpilot

Postby Fighterpilot » September 17th, 2016, 5:12 pm

I'm also going to invest in the original WMC as opposed to what I'm wearing now which is not rounded. Where exactly do I want the weight to hold? It should be loose enough to avoid any restrictions but tight enough to not sit directly on the top of testicle?

tundraman

Postby tundraman » September 17th, 2016, 6:33 pm

The "not rounded" explains a lot of the circulation and enlarged vein thing.
Jarod's guide has a picture of where to measure on a short hang - he had to use cold water to get it that short. The last two pictures:
http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.joha ... weight.htm
You can judge best from your 35mm. A full round 34mm WMC will fit about the same (and feel a lot better). If it is easy to get on then maybe a 32mm is in order.
The finger test judging works pretty good for me and the two nut guys and I worked it out on my own hang. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=938

Fighterpilot

Postby Fighterpilot » September 17th, 2016, 10:06 pm

I haven't had any issues getting the 35mm on and if the rounded 34mm fits the same I'm going to try the 32mm. I think the 35mm is a tad too big as I tried the finger test, which ended with no restrictive results, but I think trying the 32mm and doing the finger test will give me a better idea of where I'm at.

stretcher669
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » February 9th, 2017, 11:02 pm

take mine for example the longer the stretch the less size in diameter you will need. i have a number of sizes that i use depending on the day. with the weights your balls will tell you if its too heavy and it will start to ache. that is no good at all. if you are going to wear them all day then a lesser weight will be in order. from my own experience i love wearing between 30 oz and 40 oz. its what i feel comfortable with. hope this helps.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”