Newbies

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

mehmet.rico
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg

Re: Newbies

Postby mehmet.rico » June 3rd, 2018, 11:21 am

Marc-Frankfurt wrote:...
i'm Marc from Frankfurt, Germany. Glad to be here...

Hi, welcome Marc!
Smashing photo, package and weight!

Garyev
Time stretching?: 1 month
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Postby Garyev » July 13th, 2018, 10:28 pm

Hi All,

I’m new on here. And want to stretch as far as I can

I just bought a 180g weight.
Any tips apart from the ones I have read on here?

Smallman
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Stainless Steel Rings
USSR's
Leather Stretchers
Parachutes for Fun Time
Your hang: Unmeasured
Stretching intensity: Occasionally during winter, through to more frequently in Summer, using slightly more weight for the 'swing' feeling!
Height and weight: 5'8" 10.5 stone
Other sexual practices: Curious of other guys ball stretching and cocks, which leads on to fantasies and finally ending up with me using anal toys sometimes.
I think I'm straight? or Bi-Straight?

Postby Smallman » July 14th, 2018, 5:27 pm

Garyev wrote:Hi All,

I’m new on here. And want to stretch as far as I can

I just bought a 180g weight.
Any tips apart from the ones I have read on here?

Hi Garyev,
A warm welcome to the forum, I'm far from experienced but enjoy the feeling of weights! Hope you enjoy the chat, there is great deal to read up from previous posts as I'm sure you are already aware. Happy stretching!

Lowercapecod
Time stretching?: 3 months
Stretching usage: Welded steel rings. OxBalls ball bender
Stretching intensity: 8-10 hours a day. Sometimes overnight
Height and weight: 5’8”, 165

Postby Lowercapecod » July 15th, 2018, 5:42 pm

Hi from Cape Cod..new to this, using rings..and looking for others advise. Thanks!

MyBoysRule
Time stretching?: 16 months
Stretching usage: WMC mostly, 40 X 50 warmed in the shower before they are bolted on
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, SIR, Dad, CBT

Postby MyBoysRule » July 16th, 2018, 4:40 pm

Great to have you! Welcome !

semobtm
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: 3 - 15 mm x 30 mm split rings. Just order my 3rd ring. Also Manual stretching in shower and in the morning while still in bed.
Your hang: 4"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 Just began wearing weights 24/7 and loving it.
Height and weight: 5'10" 175lbs
Other sexual practices: BDSM, CBT, self bondage when no one else is available to play, urethral sounds, butt plugs. Would like to get a pa in the fall.

Postby semobtm » July 18th, 2018, 4:20 pm

Hi all, been lurking on forum for awhile now, about one year. Love the site and reading other posts. Therefore, finally decided to join. I came upon this forum by accident after my acupuncturist recommended manual stretching was good for the prostrate. He said nothing about wearing steel weights 24/7 however. Specifically he recommended pulling once for every year of age before getting out of bed in the morning. At the time that was 57 tugs. Once I started to see some stretch I was hooked. This has really become addictive. Now I'm up to two 15x30 mm and one 15x28 steel rings, love the feel. Question is, when to stop? Maybe when they get wet. :lol:

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 22nd, 2018, 11:56 am

Very interesting medical advice semobtm. How did the subject come up? It would be nice to see the reaction to him seeing you stacked with weights. :)

TugNut
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: 2x2cm/430g steel weights days & 3 nights, plus extra 1cm steel link joiners
Your hang: Not sure - 8cm between nuts and cock
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 182cm 84kg
Other sexual practices: Socks

Postby TugNut » July 24th, 2018, 5:46 am

Hi Guys,
A new member from New Zealand here. I've been tugging on my nuts since forever, but I got inspired by a guy on Tumblr and I've been wearing weights 24/7 for a year now. I wear 4cm during the day and 6cm at night - 1.3kg max.

No real goal, I just enjoy the weight and the swing. I've probably gained a bit in the hang, but I'm not sure how to measure. My partner thinks I'm crazy and keeps on warning me I'll end up with them between my knees, but that's far away...!
TugNut

mehmet.rico
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg

Postby mehmet.rico » July 28th, 2018, 6:30 am

Welcome to the new guys!
MR

furryfeller
Time stretching?: Since July, 2018
Stretching usage: 10 oz. weights and silicone rings
Your hang: 3 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6'2", 255 lbs.
Other sexual practices: Just vanilla heterosexual practices

Postby furryfeller » August 27th, 2018, 11:48 pm

Gentlemen,

Another new guy here from the US. Been interested in stretching for a while after seeing some pics on Tumblr and having always been envious of guys with low hangers. I read lots of info here and finally got the 'balls' to ask a physician friend if its safe and, lo and behold, I come to find out he's been doing it for years! He basically told me that if hurts, stop, otherwise it's safe and pleasurable.

I had some 10 oz. farm cleves laying around that have a 1.5-inch internal diameter so I've been using those for about a month now. I discovered pretty quickly that though I COULD get five of them on I shouldn't, at least not yet. Man was that intense! I'm back to wearing one or two now all day, sometime with a silicone ring. It feels good and I love the sensation. They are not comfortable to sleep in, though, so I think it's time I spent the money and bought some high-quality gear from SL.

Thanks for all the great info here, guys!
furryfeller

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”