weights to the gym ?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

bsquared
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: just beginning
Stretching usage: magnetic weight, don't have it yet. It is new to me
Your hang: 4.2 inches
Stretching intensity: 7 days a week initially. Your guide suggested extending the days and weight. I am not sure my ultimate goal yet.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 10" 200lb
Other sexual practices: Gay. New to weights but finding the pressure on my sac very enjoyable. The week of adjustment has gone from considerable pain to dull. Guess I am going something right.

Re: weights to the gym ?

Postby bsquared » September 11th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Good discusson gentlemen. I can't make it to the gym due some pretty big spinal surgery but I HAVE dealt recently with my own mental adjustment here at home where I live with family in a shared retirment housing setting. I took up this passion of ours, have been at it for a couple of weeks. I enjot it. I like the feel of it for a 67 year old. Wish my partner were alive to explore it with me. But, to the point of this discussion, if you feel comfortable in the shower of the lockerroom "on display"... to hell with the rest of the world. Head the questioneers to Jarods website.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”