A Bunch of perverts!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

ontherocks
Time stretching?: One month
Stretching usage: Weights
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'11" 210 lbs

Re: A Bunch of perverts!

Postby ontherocks » July 27th, 2017, 12:35 pm

Last edited by ontherocks on August 17th, 2017, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

ontherocks

Postby ontherocks » July 27th, 2017, 12:37 pm

Last edited by ontherocks on August 17th, 2017, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Billcmpics
Time stretching?: Seriously, 6 years
Stretching usage: 32mm ID WMC topped with 40mm steelmaster
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365, sometimes wear a ball tamer
Height and weight: 72" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: chronic masturbator, love doing cocked tribute pics

Postby Billcmpics » July 27th, 2017, 1:19 pm

ontherocks wrote:Bill, very cool. Thanks for sharing. You have a nice cock, buddy. Your photography is fun and funny.

Hi ontherocks, thanks for the nice comments. Yes, I have fun with the photography and always wear on WMC for each shot, PM me if you like to see a few samples... ;-)

Moonfish
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 18 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Bullet 50 34
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 188 82

Postby Moonfish » July 27th, 2017, 8:42 pm

Omg !! Lol !!

Moonfish
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 18 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Bullet 50 34
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 188 82

Postby Moonfish » July 27th, 2017, 8:46 pm

Was reaction on trump juniors comment. Glad you like it

Milo
Time stretching?: 2 years
Stretching usage: WMC rings
Stretching intensity: time to time, sometimes several days 24u
Other sexual practices: Penisplugs

Postby Milo » July 28th, 2017, 11:47 am

For me it's partly the fun and journey to get them lower, but most of all I like and love the look of my balls hanging lower. It feels good and looks good. Both in a sexual and esthetic way.

xpc316e
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Postby xpc316e » July 29th, 2017, 6:49 pm

Hanging weights from one's testicles is not normal behaviour, so by definition we are all perverts, and I have no problems acknowledging that fact. We are here because we have discovered a source of sexual pleasure outside of what most would consider normal. Body modification, whether by means of ink under the skin, or piercing, has never been more popular and our chosen kink is such that it appears entirely natural once the weights are off. I love the way my balls now hang lower and as an added bonus I like the sensations I experience in the process of getting them to hang even lower.

I stretch with the knowledge and approval of my partner who likes the feeling of my weights contacting her various erogenous zones when we fuck. I feel no guilt about ball stretching, but I do wish that it was something I could do openly in the same way that tattoo and piercings fans can.

I honestly cannot remember how I got started on this hobby. I absolutely echo strokin9's post at the top of page 5. He deals with the issue of 'gay, straight, bisexual' in such an honest and realistic fashion. This site resulted in my contact with another local ball stretcher and my first sexual experience with another man. It was a fantastic revelation, and I would urge everybody to expand their sexual horizons. My regret is that I am 60 and did not realise what the true nature of sexuality was forty years ago.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

ontherocks

Postby ontherocks » July 29th, 2017, 9:09 pm

Xpc316e, nice. Thanks so much for sharing.

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » August 3rd, 2017, 10:32 pm

I rather fancy that ball stretching is much more widely practiced than xlc thinks. It is, I think, quite normal behaviour. And becoming more so.

The Chinese has practiced Qi Gong for thousands of years and there is now a huge revival of this art in China. It's quite "normal".

Once you get going, yoiu don't stop. Your balls look good, you feel good (they are making more T) and the pure pleasure can be enjoyed 24/7 with little expense.

Sammycat
Time stretching?: About two years
Stretching usage: Parachute with 8-10 lbs leather streacher manual massage streach
Your hang: 5 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Almost every day, I start with a warm up then the parachute with weights, after I place the leather streacher on for the day.
Height and weight: 5' 11" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: I enjoy anal toys! Cock sounding! Getting off with my 3" leather streacher on!

Postby Sammycat » August 31st, 2017, 11:52 am

:D I have to agree with all you guys, I started by playing with home made leather straps and weights. Then I found the parachute and absolutely love getting up in the morning and do my workout with 5# of weight and gradually add another 5#! Then it's hot shower time shea butter and my 3" leather streacher for the rest of the day. I love the feeling of my balls when they are naturally hanging loose and slapping the inside of my legs! As for the weights the pleasure of the pull is awsome! Is it true the by exercising the boys they release more testosterone? It's great to be able to share this with guys who get it! :D

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”