A Bunch of perverts!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

weightonpa1
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 5yrs
Stretching usage: WMC
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365. other than when i see GP or Hospital visit.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'10"

Re: A Bunch of perverts!

Postby weightonpa1 » July 10th, 2013, 4:05 pm

tundraman wrote:I was hunting through my pictures and thought of this thread....
dem a dirty mind.jpg

:lol:
I have a very dirty mind can someone please come round to help clean it out. :D Nice just need a hot dog now ;) ;)

tundraman wrote:
SheepLie.jpg

Now if we start a kilt thread, I have lots of pictures :lol:

Whats stopping you. We could all vote on the best dressed kilted guy that we wouldn't mind seeing what was under his kilt. :lol:

CoastGuardJon

Postby CoastGuardJon » July 10th, 2013, 9:05 pm

I started because when I hit 50 (64 now) my balls stopped producing Testosterone, which wasn't picked up by Drs for a number of years, and I had to start with T Hormone Therapy.
The first one was Testoderm, 3" x 2" that stuck to the scrotum and why I started shaving as they had to make good bodily contact to work properly. Apparently these were US produced and became unavailable in the UK - they switched me to Andropatch which were a nightmare - sodium hydroxide (NaOH) quite a strong alkali was used to transfer the T sub to the skin anywhere, but after less than 10 days I had 8/9 red raw patches on my skin - hardly surprising with NaOH (thanks heavens I didn't try them on my balls! Back to the Urologist, Nebido was prescribed 1000mg/4ml by injection every 3/4 months into muscle (first supervised by a nurse, then on my own) buttocks suggested, but difficult to self-administer, so I use my thigh muscles - great but I went all adolescent and spotty! So off my own bat, I tried using 2ml every 7 weeks or so, alternate thighs - adolescent acne disappeared, by T -levels are nigh on perfect, without the huge highs and lows. Anyway back to the topic, if you use THT your balls don't have anything to do, so give up completely and shrivel, and had got to the size of small grapes and were pulling back up into the body cavities, where they reside before birth (and sometimes after - undescended testicle/s) and getting smaller by the week, so I tried pulling them down, but only worked whilst I hang onto them, so made a leather harness tight enough to stay above but not strangle them - that gets very painful, very quickly and hung a lead weight on them - but not prctical for public use! I then started digging around on the 'net and found Dave's site and bought a WMC. It seems away from the body's heat helps a good deal and they're a reasonable size now (I'm a nudist/naturist, and happy to display my WMCs - only ever had a couple of double takes and that from younger ladies - late teens/early twenties - probably never such a thing before, one did ask me if they're comfortable to wear, but didn't try to weigh the package unfortunately. Anyway that's how and why I started and now have a good 2" hang without weights in warm weather - plus I like it - my wife doesn't mind one, but doesn't appreciate more! I now feel lost without them, as though something's missing, oh - there is.

weighty
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: years
Stretching usage: I used to use fishing weights 8 oz ones two or four at a time, and weighted leather, still use the weighted leather. I now have 30x28mm (+ 2mm washer) 435 gms, 28mm was much to small although i did have fun finding out. I also have the large ring for extra ballast these three are on all the time, erxcept for a wash then back on, am not dressed without my weights.
Your hang: differs, according to weather
Stretching intensity: all day every day,
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'11'' 12 stn

Postby weighty » August 6th, 2013, 1:53 pm

am I am pervert, probably! I got my e-mail today, my WMC are in the post, I am not a kid, but I am full of excitement and anticipation, I want them on NOW.
I don't know how I got into this I always liked cockrings which were usually home made in the early sixties, but they could never stay on too long but I did enjoy the "burn" as it was all a cock thing nuts were not included. what do I like about the weights It is the feel of the swing the gentle tug, it is so important 3.5 -4.5 lbs man thats a lot to hang off of your nuts and I know I would like to try more, but I also know that way leads to damage for me if I am not careful but I will go further.

my weights only come of for as long as it takes to shower and then back on, i have said it elsewhere but here it is again it is like wearing shoes or belt without them your not dressed

weighty

weighty
Time stretching?: years
Stretching usage: I used to use fishing weights 8 oz ones two or four at a time, and weighted leather, still use the weighted leather. I now have 30x28mm (+ 2mm washer) 435 gms, 28mm was much to small although i did have fun finding out. I also have the large ring for extra ballast these three are on all the time, erxcept for a wash then back on, am not dressed without my weights.
Your hang: differs, according to weather
Stretching intensity: all day every day,
Height and weight: 5'11'' 12 stn

Postby weighty » August 6th, 2013, 2:02 pm

is it possible that in the "older man" that the stretching with the weights could stimulate hormones, I think maybe so. could someone try to confirm as I have no way of doing so!

weighty

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » August 6th, 2013, 9:52 pm

I am 60 now and am hornier than I was un-weighted at 50. The sensitivity gain from the partial foreskin restoration has some to do with my experience. Don't care... I'll take it ! :lol:
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

DaveSmith
Time stretching?: 20 years app
Stretching usage: WMC ® weights
Your hang: 184mm 7.5"
Stretching intensity: Varies enormously from intense stretching to periods of rest
Height and weight: 6ft - 10.6 stones
Other sexual practices: I enjoy bondage play and extended 'edging' while masturbating

Postby DaveSmith » August 10th, 2013, 10:14 am

Hi Weighty,

You're just another ballweight junkie anxious for the fix! Note that you take your weights off for the shower. If that's a hygiene thing fine, but with WMCs it's not necessary. You can wash round about easily and as long as you apply SheaCoa butter when coming out of the shower you can dry off roughly and any risk of fungal infection (because of remaining dampness) is usually prevented by the SheaCoa butter which contains no added water. This routine also helps your hang, by keeping the muscles relaxed.
Dave Smith
"Ball stretching is like life - the journey is more important than the destination"

grampareg
Time stretching?: 12 years now
Stretching usage: Stainless weights
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24 hours a day for 6 days at a time
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft
Other sexual practices: Cbt ball piercing

Postby grampareg » October 1st, 2013, 12:52 pm

I have been wearing weights for over 10 years now. I enjoy the feel of the extra weight pulling my balls down and the added swing is awesome and yes I am a little perverted but have always been this way

rohumpy

Postby rohumpy » October 3rd, 2013, 12:24 pm

I have been wearing weights for so long that I could not stop even if I wanted to. The feeling of the weight pulling down is so addicting that if I have to remove the weights for whatever reason, I feel naked. I have to have them on. My stretch is is within 2 inches (5 cm) of my knees.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » October 3rd, 2013, 12:45 pm

Three years ago I went to my sisters for Christmas for 2 weeks and left the rings at home. The novelty of my weightless swing wore off in about 4 days. In a week, I was truly craving a ring and couldn't wait to get home. Now it's "Have Rings Will Travel" as I spend 6 weeks there. With a sock over my hang and my restoration project that they know about, ongoing, they have no clue as to what is making my kilt move oddly at times. :lol:

I think the original WMC name of "Wedding Ring" is really apt as without it you feel not quite dressed. Something is just wrong! :?
rohumpy - :mrgreen: :lol:
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » January 2nd, 2014, 6:03 pm

I don't consider anything that we willingly do with our own bodies in private (either solo or with a willing partner) to be perverted. The true perverts in my book are those whose warped and in my view unhealthy views on sexuality lead them to actively seek to convince the world that such acts are indeed perverted! Your mindset has to be pretty sick to make such a determination......

From an early age I was always fascinated by balls, even before I knew what they were, and I started seriously playing with my own balls pretty much as soon as I approached puberty and discovered the joys of masturbation (another historical "perversion"!!). I used to use various forms of what we would now call stretchers as well hanging weights from my balls, masturbating as I did so. All of this is now part of the normal stretching routine, but at that time (over 50 years ago) such acts would indeed have been viewed as perverted - boys who masturbated would go blind as punishment for their sins!! So I stayed well and truly in the closet, while continuing to enjoy these acivities to the full, adding such refinements as anal stimulation as I went along. I suppose I have to admit that at the time and for some decades since I did view myself as a bit of a pervert becaue of this..... I just didn't let it bother me greatly.

Finding this community of kindred spirits has lifted all such feeling from my shoulders. We now know that there are legions of men who enjoy these activities - they just haven't had the opportunity of sharing their experiences and viewpoints with others. Well, now we can!! Perverts?? No way - we're simply a group of men who have had the curiousity to explore our own bodies, the common sense to recognize and accept a good thing when we experience it and the strength of character to turn recognition into action! If more men gave this a try, it would become mainstream very rapidly!

In the end, I'm into this for no other reason that the fact that it feels incredibly good! What better reason could anyone have? Enjoy!!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”