A Bunch of perverts!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

bsquared
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: just beginning
Stretching usage: magnetic weight, don't have it yet. It is new to me
Your hang: 4.2 inches
Stretching intensity: 7 days a week initially. Your guide suggested extending the days and weight. I am not sure my ultimate goal yet.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 10" 200lb
Other sexual practices: Gay. New to weights but finding the pressure on my sac very enjoyable. The week of adjustment has gone from considerable pain to dull. Guess I am going something right.

Re: A Bunch of perverts!

Postby bsquared » September 1st, 2017, 4:37 pm

I would agree! there is nothig perverted about Sammy. I feels great, I love feeling it slap on my legs, I am still adjusting as a newbie who is 67 and just finding my way through this whole process. I have to admit I find it quite sensual. Hey, I'm human.

Sammycat
Time stretching?: About two years
Stretching usage: Parachute with 8-10 lbs leather streacher manual massage streach
Your hang: 5 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Almost every day, I start with a warm up then the parachute with weights, after I place the leather streacher on for the day.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5' 11" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: I enjoy anal toys! Cock sounding! Getting off with my 3" leather streacher on!

Postby Sammycat » September 28th, 2017, 12:20 am

Bsquared, It was the same for me when I started, now it's pure pleasure when I put my 2# weight on and feel the pull! I love walking and feel the swing :D

austfred
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: split weights
Your hang: 6 inches
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 178cm 92 kg

Postby austfred » October 6th, 2017, 11:26 pm

I first started penis exercises (using an extender and a vacuum pump) to get a longer and thicker cock but also to improve my erection quality (EQ). And yes it works if you are persistent. As an aid to this activity I decided to try ball stretching to get a better hang so my balls were out of the way of the extender and the vacuum cylinder. Again I found it works. I then found I enjoyed doing it. An added benefit is the ball swing sensation with some weights during sex. I now almost always wear some weights but only put on the lager heavy ones when I am trying to get a bit more stretch. The wife does not object but I suspect things it a bit weird but I think it also enhances her sexual experience. Another benefit is my balls look larger because of the thicker cremaster bought about by the weight exercises over the last 3 years or so.

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » October 10th, 2017, 10:26 pm

austfred wrote:I first started penis exercises (using an extender and a vacuum pump) to get a longer and thicker cock but also to improve my erection quality (EQ). And yes it works if you are persistent. As an aid to this activity I decided to try ball stretching to get a better hang so my balls were out of the way of the extender and the vacuum cylinder. Again I found it works. I then found I enjoyed doing it. An added benefit is the ball swing sensation with some weights during sex. I now almost always wear some weights but only put on the lager heavy ones when I am trying to get a bit more stretch. The wife does not object but I suspect things it a bit weird but I think it also enhances her sexual experience. Another benefit is my balls look larger because of the thicker cremaster bought about by the weight exercises over the last 3 years or so.

None of which is perverted in the slightest.

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: Best I have gotten on is two ten ounce metal rings and a 16 ounce ball stretcher which is a bitover two pounds..
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: Put on when I come home from work. I am very active at work and can't wear them there..
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » October 20th, 2017, 12:29 am

Started out using metal cock rings then graduated to metal ball weights. I always liked to stack my c-rings so figured I would try with a few weights and was instantly hooked. Not only are my orgasms more intense, but I like the way they look and feel when I have them on. I kinda see it more a body jewelry fetish with the added benefit of get some sweet ass low hanging nuts! Have been toying with the idea of trying penile stretching for length next just not sure on the best product to buy there are so many out there....

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » October 24th, 2017, 11:54 pm

Was playing this and thought id this string: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52p9jc-gOo
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”