What is your stretching goal? How low?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Re: What is your stretching goal? How low?

Postby Fantasack » June 15th, 2015, 2:59 am

I've put on a bit of a spurt lately after a really slow start from very little hang two years ago. At the moment my fully weighted hang (wearing 50 plus ounces) is around 18 cm (7 inches) - unweighted around 13 cm (5 inches) wen fully relaxed. My fully weighted balls are only a couple of centimeters above where I want them when unweighted, which is still some distance above the knees - having them thrashing around between my knees doesn't appeal to me personally, plus they'd begin to dangle below my shorts! So I guess I'd like to add about 7 more centimeters (2.7 inches) to what I have now and then hold. A 20 cm (just under 8 inch) unweighted hang will suit me just fine!! At my present rate of improvement, this is looking like a very realistic goal. Once I get there, I suspect that I'll be joining Tundraman in using a 30 mm weight most of the time, just for the feel of it and to retain what I have. I can always go for the full weight just as a special treat from time to time!

Garey
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Alternating between several WMCs, BallTamers, BallForcers, vacuumstretching.
Both by making use of devices but also my human partner helps a hand (and a whole lot of that) :)
Your hang: Easily 18cm or 7inches
Stretching intensity: At home: all the time, indoor and outdoor except while doing sports
At work: rare
While sleeping: occasionally
In between: whatever the occasion permits (while shopping: yes, but a few WMCs; with friends: depending on how comfortable I am with them)
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: +190cm
Other sexual practices: Everything and anything that is AND legal AND safe&sound.

Postby Garey » July 15th, 2015, 3:01 pm

Hello all,

I have been paying attention to the way that we all measure our stuff down there. I noticed that some people are measuring from the inside of their crotch, others are applying different measures. Of course we are all zealous for progress but I for one have noted quited some changes in the different areas of stretch. First of all, I think I have a good skin quality. I am a bit overweight but not too much in the sense that the fat under my skin would make it difficult to stretch.

One definition of hang would indeed by "from between the perineum (the area between anus and scrotum between the thighs) to the bottom of the weighted/unweighted scrotum)
But one can also define it as "from the base of the penis to the bottom of the scrotum".
Or even "from the glans of the (flaccid) penis to the bottom of the scrotum.

See the images below:
unweighted500px.png
unweighted500px.png (46.45 KiB) Viewed 4944 times

When we all started, often the tip of our penis was hanging lower than our ballsack.
As we have gained hang at a certain point for some of us (including me) the scrotum starts to hang lower than the top of the penis.
I for one particularly like the amount of hang below the penis (the green arrow) as that can be visually the most impressive (remember how Jarod posed on his guide?)

The issue however is that everything is sort of dynamic down there.
And especially weighted:
weighted500px.png
weighted500px.png (74.87 KiB) Viewed 4944 times

What you will notice on these images (and I for one experience it in real life) is that weighted the amount of hang below the penis can be a lot but often in that case the penis decreases in visible length (red arrow)
Unweighted, the penis can visually look like XXcm, but weighted it can visually shrink to like 50%. Or even virtually zero when weighted very heavily.

So, as proud as I am about the hang, when weighted, I can't help noticing how the penis decreases in visible size. More rings between the balls and the base of the penis assure the penis remains very visible but more weight decreases the visible penis length.

Example:
- with several single size WMCs, I can measure X
- with a few heavier WMCs, I can measure Y
- with a few silicone rings, I can measure Z

The best preservation of visible penis length is obtained with silicone rings.
The most stretch/hang is obtained with the heaviest weights
The best balance between hang and penis length is with a larger number of rings (but I for one can take more weight than the WMCs give me so I use the SecretLeather BallTamer with additional weights below).

All together, it makes this visual comparison, weighted and unweighted.
all500px.png
all500px.png (82.94 KiB) Viewed 4944 times

What is your experience?
How does one assure that proportionally speaking the hang is more developed in the area below the penis and not just "everything".

Is the newly available "Ball stretcher's harness" on SecretLeather.com a solution for that? Maintaining the penis up high while the hang is maximized independent of the particular combination of rings, weights and material?

Garey

belgpp
Stretching usage: mainly steel BS, 1 kg
Your hang: 23 cm
Stretching intensity: 7/7 but daytime only
Height and weight: 175cm, 78kg
Other sexual practices: foreskin games, watersports

Postby belgpp » August 3rd, 2015, 8:19 am

Good idea the scale posted elsewhere. Done my own but had to add one more inch ! and I’m not at my max in a hot day, just regular hanging with my all day long 1kg. You can see how the measuring method can influence the result.
Regarding the subject, my goal is at least two more inches, we can dream :roll:

cb--meas.jpg
two ways measuring
cb--meas.jpg (75.08 KiB) Viewed 4858 times
lower is better

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » August 3rd, 2015, 10:19 am

That looks quite similar to the technique I use. The top point is at a spot that seems independent of anything I do as long as I am standing. Fat, muscle tension, body hydration etc. The bottom point is the bottom of the lowest ring as I am measuring my hang not my testicules which change size also. The purpose here is to chart personal progress during the growth phase as it is only really measureable in a monthly time scale. I would measure once a day at my loose time for three days in a row about once a month and write it down and plot it on a graph. Graphing makes it easy to separate the short term variable numbers (from what ever cause) from the long term growth trend. My loosest time is after the morning warm ball wash and re-shea buttering.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=243#p1440
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

crue
Time stretching?: 3 year's
Stretching usage: stainless steel weights
Your hang: 7 inches with weights
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6' 205
Other sexual practices: Penis plugs

Postby crue » August 6th, 2015, 12:32 pm

I am currently at 7 inches weighted which is about half way down to my knees. I would like to continue stretching until I get to my knees, but I have a ways to go.
Getting the stretch I need to have my balls hang to my knees!

wantlowballs
Sexuality: Gay

Postby wantlowballs » August 10th, 2015, 5:29 pm

2beyondknees wrote:How low is everyone trying to get? At what point will you feel that you have accomplished your goal? How low would you ideally like to be?

Many enjoy wearing the weights for the feeling, and these people may continue to wear weights even after they've reached a goal. My question is for those who are stretching for length, how low are you aiming to get? In inches or hang relative to leg parts :lol: .

Personally I'm about 2/3rds of the way to my knees and much of the growth has happened in the last year or so from 24/7 wear. I feel like my goal of getting beyond my knees is within reach (aka within several years) but I'd like to hear what goals others have.

Would love to see some pics of your progress! I'm 25 and started stretching manually around 15 and with rings from the hardware store at 26. I've been wearing WMCs nearly 24/7 since 20. Below my knees is my ultimate goal too!

Anotherballstretcher
Time stretching?: ~1 year
Stretching usage: Steel weights.
Stretching intensity: 24/7365. Occasionally need to take off but resume when I can.

Postby Anotherballstretcher » August 21st, 2015, 12:34 am

I guess I am lucky, but I manage 48 ounces, 3 pounds, of weights that hang below the tip of my penis when fully relaxed. However, my penis doesn't disappear. It stays just as visible with 0 weights as it does with any amount of weight I put on.

3.jpg
3.jpg (103.71 KiB) Viewed 4663 times

Started at the age of 22, am 25 now. As far as goal, well as low as possible till the day I can no longer wear weights lol.

wantlowballs
Sexuality: Gay

Postby wantlowballs » August 21st, 2015, 6:31 pm

Incredible set of hangers. Let's keep getting lower!

Garey
Stretching usage: Alternating between several WMCs, BallTamers, BallForcers, vacuumstretching.
Both by making use of devices but also my human partner helps a hand (and a whole lot of that) :)
Your hang: Easily 18cm or 7inches
Stretching intensity: At home: all the time, indoor and outdoor except while doing sports
At work: rare
While sleeping: occasionally
In between: whatever the occasion permits (while shopping: yes, but a few WMCs; with friends: depending on how comfortable I am with them)
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: +190cm
Other sexual practices: Everything and anything that is AND legal AND safe&sound.

Postby Garey » August 23rd, 2015, 8:45 am

Very interesting, though I wouldn't call it "luck". You're relatively young and as such the skin is more tight. But your progress is a good indication of what Jarod seems to advice: "go slow, go far". Of course, this progress over 3 years is still impressive and yes, it requires flexible skin as well so I think you're blessed with ideal skin. But independent of the ideal skin your progress is a good confirmation of a good strategy.

So could you perhaps shed light on your strategy? Do you only go for weighted hangs? Do you sometimes manually overstretch to assist in the weighted hang? Do you always follow the same rule or do you vary your 24/7 wear?

Anotherballstretcher wrote:I guess I am lucky, but I manage 48 ounces, 3 pounds, of weights that hang below the tip of my penis when fully relaxed. However, my penis doesn't disappear. It stays just as visible with 0 weights as it does with any amount of weight I put on.
Started at the age of 22, am 25 now. As far as goal, well as low as possible till the day I can no longer wear weights lol.

Anotherballstretcher
Time stretching?: ~1 year
Stretching usage: Steel weights.
Stretching intensity: 24/7365. Occasionally need to take off but resume when I can.

Postby Anotherballstretcher » August 24th, 2015, 3:53 am

Garey wrote:So could you perhaps shed light on your strategy? Do you only go for weighted hangs? Do you sometimes manually overstretch to assist in the weighted hang? Do you always follow the same rule or do you vary your 24/7 wear?

Sure I don't mind telling, though its not really much of a strategy. I have only been using metal weights and wear them 24/7. However, when I do physical activities I will take them off and usually after an hour or so put them back on as I shower. I'll massage them a little bit in the shower, but I don't really do anything else besides just wearing them. I always apply sheacoa butter after I shower, and before I go to work. So on average I apply a fresh coating of the sheacoa butter every 8-12 hours. In addition to the sheacoa butter, I am always wearing a plastic sandwhich bag lol. Trying to find a longer replacement, but it still works perfectly fine. Anyways, the plastic bag prevents the butter from rubbing off.

One thing I do watch out for though, I noticed some people on this site will stack the weights until they "pinch their penis". I made sure my weights always have room, 1-2 inches, so when the scrotum becomes unrelaxed its has room to adjust. At least for me, the mind and body need to be relaxed for the scrotum to also be relaxed and stretch properly. Having the weights stacked that high only makes it uncomfortable and ends up creating a cycle where I can't relax at all.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”