What is your stretching goal? How low?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Garey
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Alternating between several WMCs, BallTamers, BallForcers, vacuumstretching.
Both by making use of devices but also my human partner helps a hand (and a whole lot of that) :)
Your hang: Easily 18cm or 7inches
Stretching intensity: At home: all the time, indoor and outdoor except while doing sports
At work: rare
While sleeping: occasionally
In between: whatever the occasion permits (while shopping: yes, but a few WMCs; with friends: depending on how comfortable I am with them)
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: +190cm
Other sexual practices: Everything and anything that is AND legal AND safe&sound.

Re: What is your stretching goal? How low?

Postby Garey » August 24th, 2015, 3:54 pm

Hi

Thanks for the feedback. The word "Strategy" made it sound like "big" but sometimes "having plan and sticking to it" is the best strategy :)
I fully share your observations on the "pinching". In the beginning, I was also overeager and "pinched" it a few times. Now I stay definitely clear of it :)

Last thing: myself, I don't use a plastic bag but resort to a condom which provides a snug fit without contracting and is less messy. It requires some getting used to in order not to rip the condom but after a few times is very easy. Because they don't serve as preservative, one can buy the cheapest condoms there are for this purpose.

Garey

Anotherballstretcher wrote:
Garey wrote:So could you perhaps shed light on your strategy? Do you only go for weighted hangs? Do you sometimes manually overstretch to assist in the weighted hang? Do you always follow the same rule or do you vary your 24/7 wear?

Sure I don't mind telling, though its not really much of a strategy. I have only been using metal weights and wear them 24/7. However, when I do physical activities I will take them off and usually after an hour or so put them back on as I shower. I'll massage them a little bit in the shower, but I don't really do anything else besides just wearing them. I always apply sheacoa butter after I shower, and before I go to work. So on average I apply a fresh coating of the sheacoa butter every 8-12 hours. In addition to the sheacoa butter, I am always wearing a plastic sandwhich bag lol. Trying to find a longer replacement, but it still works perfectly fine. Anyways, the plastic bag prevents the butter from rubbing off.

One thing I do watch out for though, I noticed some people on this site will stack the weights until they "pinch their penis". I made sure my weights always have room, 1-2 inches, so when the scrotum becomes unrelaxed its has room to adjust. At least for me, the mind and body need to be relaxed for the scrotum to also be relaxed and stretch properly. Having the weights stacked that high only makes it uncomfortable and ends up creating a cycle where I can't relax at all.

Anotherballstretcher
Time stretching?: ~1 year
Stretching usage: Steel weights.
Stretching intensity: 24/7365. Occasionally need to take off but resume when I can.

Postby Anotherballstretcher » August 25th, 2015, 12:13 am

Well the plastic bags are cheap as well lol. For like 3 dollars I have half a years worth. I also like the fact its a loose fit and I'm not sure I would like the tension (even if not much) the condoms would have. If I could find sandwich bags that are longer that would my ideal situation, but I've yet to do so lol.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » August 25th, 2015, 10:38 am

Someone, I think it was Dave, purchased some horse condoms (for semen collection) to try them out as ball bags. Bigger and thicker but I think the cost was pretty high.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

2beyondknees
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: 2x 15mm WMC (ID= 38mm)
1x 30mm WMC (ID= 38mm)
1x 60mm Ringmaster (ID= 40mm)
Your hang: 6.5"
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6'3"

Postby 2beyondknees » December 22nd, 2017, 7:42 pm

Quick update. used a pump today while wearing my weights and I'm shocked with how low I was hanging in there...I am so close to my knees. Just a little further. This year wasn't a consistent stretching period so my gains have slowed considerably but still made some.

My balls are a becoming constant liability to maneuver with and I love it. I've noticed the balls themselves are also larger than they were before, perhaps due to the constant attention they get and occasional pumping.

poibear
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: just over a year
Stretching usage: 3x 1.4 cm split collar
Your hang: 3 inches 13/7/16
Stretching intensity: most of the time
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: stimming, footy shorts, tradie gear

Postby poibear » December 26th, 2017, 8:56 pm

since i've discovered the joys of ball stretching i'm committed now for the rest of my life. They will go as low as they want to go. i;ve been stretching for 2 years with weights and as much as i love them progress has been slow. i changed to a leather weighted strap a few months ago and I've made more progress in the last 3 months and in the previous 2 years. they feel so natural to wear and I've gone from 1 ring to 3 and working on moving up to 4 soon. They give me the most incredible boners that last for hours and when i wear them i just leak precum constantly. I've got a bud who just loves sucking on the end of my balls and it feels so much more intense than when not wearing them.

the weather is hot here in Queensland and i noticed the other day when i didnt have my stretchers on that my balls have started to hang much lower and getting gently squeezed when i walk which felt amazing. I worse them under my footy shorts last week when i went to the DIY store and for the first time i noticed guys looking at my bulge and i even got 2 smiles. What an ego boost!

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » December 28th, 2017, 6:48 am

I want to get to a point where I can wear a 20-30mm for daily wear and still have at least a 5-6 inch hang. I am actually starting to see some real progress and cant stop staring at myself in the bathroom mirror. another few weeks and I will post an updated pic.

grampareg
Time stretching?: 12 years now
Stretching usage: Stainless weights
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24 hours a day for 6 days at a time
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft
Other sexual practices: Cbt ball piercing

Postby grampareg » December 30th, 2017, 3:04 am

Right now when warm they hang 2/3 down to my knees hopefully can get lower

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, forcer (140mm end to end), plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. 14cm forcer from time to time. Nothing when running or out in public.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

Postby Tendere » December 31st, 2017, 4:48 pm

I'd like to have my hot,relaxed,unweighted length just above my knees.
This is where I am today with 2kg of WMCs on.
I love the feeling of them bouncing around down there. :)
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”