Ballsplitters

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Masterlink
Time stretching?: Since 2014
Stretching usage: 5 each, Precision Cast, 316 Stainless Steel, Chain Connecting Links, 3.75"/95mm total height, 3lbs/1344g total weight
(I may be the first one to use the above as stretching weights)

Ball Splitter Attachment (self made)
Your hang: >6" (warm, with my everyday weights)
Stretching intensity: 24/7 for days and sometimes weeks at a time, then a break for hours or a few days when I feel like it. More frequent breaks in the winter, less in the summer.
(I'm in no hurry and just enjoying the process)
Are you pierced?: No

Re: Ballsplitters

Postby Masterlink » July 30th, 2017, 9:15 pm

Thanks Fantasack, I plan on using some 1/8" diameter cord first instead of the wire to get a close approximation of the length of wire that will work for me.

Good point tundraman, I've had good luck first using a small round carbide bit chucked in a Dremal tool to create a small depression exactly where I want to drill the holes.
Keep calm and stretch on!

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » August 12th, 2017, 10:03 pm

My other favorite ball-splitter uses cord in much the same manner as you propose. I posted a few images of it on the previous page. I'd use thin cord which has been pulled through a length of plastic tubing. In fact, for testing purposes you could use plastic tubing as-is with no cord, just to get the required length. It's really important that the cord be able to slide smoothly across the skin without abrasion. Plastic tubing does that. Use a layer of lubricant in addition.

Very good idea regarding the use of a carbide Dremel bit to create the starting depression for the two required holes. Just remember that it's critical to keep the drill cutting all the way down to full depth, otherwise as tundraman says the stainless steel will work-harden. I'd only tackle this using a drill press with a depth stop that I could pre-set.

Have fun, and please keep us posted!

Masterlink
Stretching usage: 5 each, Precision Cast, 316 Stainless Steel, Chain Connecting Links, 3.75"/95mm total height, 3lbs/1344g total weight

Stretching intensity: 24/7 for days and sometimes weeks at a time, then a break for hours or a few days when I feel like it. More frequent breaks in the winter, less in the summer.

Postby Masterlink » August 13th, 2017, 2:29 am

I have shamelessly copied Fantasack's original brilliant idea for a ball-splitter. I didn't have any 1/8" diameter stainless steel wire on hand, but I did have some 1/2" wide 20 gauge stainless steel strip. I wanted to be able to see the stainless separating my balls instead of it disappearing between them like the wire does, so the lack of wire was a happy accident. I realized I could use the 1/2" wide strip because the universal shaped connecting links I wear are straight where the curved ends of the strip need to rest. Here is what it looks like when worn.
IMG_2775.jpg
IMG_2775.jpg (202.41 KiB) Viewed 1745 times

Here it is alone.
IMG_2777.jpg
IMG_2777.jpg (111.97 KiB) Viewed 1745 times

I wanted to try it out and make sure the size was right before spending time rounding the corners and smoothing and polishing the edges. Now that I know it works I'll spend the time to make it safe and pretty. I won't be doing any drilling after all. Thank you for the excellent idea!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 13th, 2017, 11:47 am

This is an interesting discussion.Do you guys find that your desire to split the balls is because of aesthetics,the feel,or a more powerful orgasm? It also sounds like some have a strong post-orgasm discomfort with a splitter,when it must be removed.I guess I have seen photos of some guys with very radically stretched and split balls in leather-style type stretchers that force them apart.Is this another form of stretching where actual growth and change takes place?

I mentioned in another thread that in the last few months my ball sack itself had grown much more thicker and coarse,which I am very happy with.I have also noticed that the "seam" in the skin between my balls has become much,much more prominent and at times kind of resembles a thick worm that runs from the underside the front of my lower ballsack front to back.I know I have seen photos of some guys whose sacks have developed this way as well.My balls however,do not have a very prominent and distinct separateness to them,like each ball has its own distinct sack.
Last edited by TrumpJunior on August 13th, 2017, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Masterlink

Postby Masterlink » August 13th, 2017, 4:04 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:Do you guys find that your desire to split the balls is because of aesthetics,the feel,or a more powerful orgasm?

My desire was just to try Fantasack's splitter idea. Being only a simple addition to the gear I'm already comfortable wearing made it easy to try.

I do like the look. The feeling (for me) is similar to normal stretching, but also unique in a very satisfying (hard to describe) way. It reminds me of the new sensations I felt when I first tried stretching. Enhancing that reminder is the way splitting locks up (hard won) excess scrotal skin. Fantasack is right on that, I normally wear a 3" stack of weights and the splitter consumed that and left me feeling like I just started stretching. It is controllable by how long you make the splitter. I guess I made mine the minimum length and therefore maximum tightness I can wear.

Orgasm more powerful? More powerful than what? All I can say is it compares to ones experienced right after trying weights for the first time and will probably fade somewhat over time. The value of the splitter to me is that it adds variety to my pleasurable experiences and helps keep all those experiences fresh.

TrumpJunior wrote:Is this another form of stretching where actual growth and change takes place?

Hopefully someone who has been using splitters for a long time will comment because I think it would take a long time to see any appreciable results. Regular stretching works well because you can apply a lot of stretching force to a large area with minimal compression/pain to your balls. Splitting locks up the balls with a lot of compression and a smaller area to stretch. You have to balance compression force vs comfort and I'm not sure the reduced level of force (necessary for long term comfort) would be very effective. I plan on using my splitter for occasional variety, not long term wear.

TrumpJunior wrote:My balls however,do not have a very prominent and distinct separateness to them,like each ball has its own distinct sack.

I recall seeing somewhere a photo of a sack that had been surgically split into two distinct sacks, it might have even been a link posted to this site. Anyone with two distinct sacks please post.

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » August 14th, 2017, 7:06 pm

Now that's something I'd like to see - a double sack!! You've opened up a whole new fantasy!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » August 15th, 2017, 4:52 pm

I’ve been doing some more experimenting with my new-design ball-splitter clip. The fact that I can wear this set-up for more or less as long as I like is a real bonus when it comes to experimentation.

I’ve recently tried fitting the device using a 30 mm and a separate 15 mm WMC instead of the 45 mm item for which the clip is sized. This maintains more or less my usual 24/7 stretching weight, but also allows for some experimentation with the addition of extra USSR’s This increases the length of the WMC stack, hence pulling the dividing wire deeper between the balls and thus further stretching the two areas of skin which are wrapping the individual balls. It gives an even more dramatic splitting effect as well as subjecting the skin around the balls to a higher level of stretching tension.
Forum no. 55.jpg
Forum no. 55.jpg (51.43 KiB) Viewed 1680 times

The attached image clearly demonstrates the tremendous increase in the area of skin necessary to wrap split balls in separate bags as opposed to undivided balls in a single bag. Without the splitter, I can easily accommodate up to 150 mm of WMC’s these days – I do so on a daily basis. With the splitter, the best that I can do is 75 mm, and even that is pretty tight. The difference is the extra area of skin required to wrap both balls individually.

It will be interesting to see if using this device on a regular daily basis results in any increase in the volume of the base of my sack where the boys usually nestle.

Masterlink

Postby Masterlink » August 15th, 2017, 5:59 pm

Fantasack wrote:This increases the length of the WMC stack, hence pulling the dividing wire deeper between the balls and thus further stretching the two areas of skin which are wrapping the individual balls. It gives an even more dramatic splitting effect as well as subjecting the skin around the balls to a higher level of stretching tension.

Another awesome innovation Fantasack! Secret Leather should have you on their product development team. What you have created is a (shim to fit) adjustable ball splitter attachment. I can see how without the USSR it would be easy to install and remove, and with the USSR/USSRs as tight as you want to go. Excellent!

BTW, here is the finished ball splitter I made based on one of your earlier designs and adapted for the oblong shaped connecting links I wear. I just might have to make a longer one now to make it work like your adjustable one.
IMG_2884.jpg
IMG_2884.jpg (40.41 KiB) Viewed 1679 times

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » August 16th, 2017, 4:00 am

I actually offered both this design and my cord-activated model to Secretleather at no cost to them, but they declined. I'm sure that their reasons were sound - the number of ball-splitting addicts is almost certainly far smaller than the number of ball-stretchers, and even the latter number isn't massive, I suspect. Anyway, that's why I've put the word out on this forum - it's a DIY thing now. I agree with you that a longer version for use with two WMC's and as many USSR's as you like would be a great product for them! I'm going to make such a version myself.

Same thing with respect to my improved hanger for heavy weighting (see my separate thread on that topic) - they turned that one down too. A pity, because it's so much more comfortable than a leather parachute! But once again, heavy weighting isn't a very common addiction either.

Your sheet metal version looks great! I hope that it works for you as well as my version has worked for me! When time permits, I hope to try making one like yours just to check it out. I have some ideas for possible improvements, but have yet to figure out how to actually implement those improvements.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » August 16th, 2017, 10:46 pm

I’ve been doing even more experimenting with my new-design ball-splitter clip. My latest discovery is that the extra 15 mm WMC isn’t necessary – a couple of USSR’s work very well without additional support. The advantage of taking this approach is that the whole system has a lot of “give”, preventing you from going too far and allowing for any tightness that may develop in your sack. It's even more comfortable than the twin WMC version tried earlier.
Forum no. 56.jpg
Forum no. 56.jpg (52.27 KiB) Viewed 1652 times

I’ve been wearing this set-up for hours on end – I’m wearing it as I type. The attached image was taken a couple of minutes ago during a typing break – I just dropped my shorts at the front and took this image showing how the latest set-up looks.

A very comfortable approach to long-term ball splitting!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”