Ballsplitters

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

crue
Time stretching?: 3 year's
Stretching usage: stainless steel weights
Your hang: 7 inches with weights
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6' 205
Other sexual practices: Penis plugs

Re: Ballsplitters

Postby crue » February 21st, 2016, 4:59 pm

I haven't worn mine in a long time, but I like the feel. Maybe I should wear it again since my hang is better now!
Attachments
Optimized-IMG_20111213_094035.jpg
Optimized-IMG_20111213_094035.jpg (109.48 KiB) Viewed 2265 times
Getting the stretch I need to have my balls hang to my knees!

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » July 23rd, 2017, 11:19 pm

Don’t know if anyone’s still reading this thread, but just in case, I thought I should share the design of a splitter device of my own creation that I’ve been using with great satisfaction lately – I’m wearing it as I type!
Forum no. 44.jpg
Forum no. 44.jpg (54.31 KiB) Viewed 1266 times

As anyone who’s read my other thread on Heavy Weighting will know, I use a form of suspension clip that allows me to add as much weight as I like to a standard Secretleather WMC. The use of this device requires the drilling of a pair of holes in the upper perimeter of a standard WMC weight. I mostly wear a 45 mm long by 38 mm I/D item, hence having such holes drilled in my usual WMC of that size.

I’ve always loved the look and feel of separated balls, hence designing my original suspension clip to provide a degree of separation when engaged in heavy weighting. However, not so long ago I realized that a greater degree of separation could be achieved if the arms of the suspension clip passed inside the WMC instead of outside as in the original design.
Forum no. 45.jpg
Forum no. 45.jpg (46.59 KiB) Viewed 1266 times

I immediately made up two new suspension clips. One is fairly long for use in hanging extra weight once installed, while the other is far shorter and is intended primarily for use as a ball separator. In both cases, the means of fitting is the same – you present the open end of the clip so that the two arms pass between your balls. You push until the hooks reach the lower edge of the WMC, then squeeze the hooks together sufficiently to pass inside the WMC with the balls well separated. You then continue to push until the hooks emerge at the top. After that, it’s just a matter of aligning the ends of the hooks with their respective holes and pulling the device down to set the hooks in those holes.

Removal is just as easy – you push up on the clip until the ends of the hooks clear their holes, then squeeze the hooks together so that they can enter the WMC. A slow steady downward pull brings the hooks all the way through and releases the clip.
Forum no. 46.jpg
Forum no. 46.jpg (53.88 KiB) Viewed 1266 times

This is by far the most comfortable separator device that I’ve ever used. I really love the fact that when installed it’s almost completely invisible – all you see is a pair of nicely separated balls below a WMC. I can wear it whenever I like and for as long as I like. I even slept with it in place the other night. A real breakthrough as far as I’m concerned!

The one caution that I would make is that you need a fairly good hang to accommodate this or any other separation device. It takes far more skin area to wrap your balls individually than it does to wrap them together as a pair. Your hang with the separator fitted will be considerably less than without that accessory, so you’d better have some hang to begin with!

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » July 24th, 2017, 5:04 am

Here's another pic of the new set-up in use under somewhat more relaxed conditions.
Forum no. 49.jpg
Forum no. 49.jpg (198.88 KiB) Viewed 1252 times

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » July 24th, 2017, 5:07 am

I don’t think I posted an image of my other favorite ball-splitter – the cord-activated WMC ring device that I mentioned earlier in this thread. Here it is. Very easy to make.
Forum no. 51.jpg
Forum no. 51.jpg (36.03 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

You have to drill a hole through the WMC to create the upper attachment point for the cord. The plastic sheathing on the cord (model airplane fuel tubing) is essential to create the necessary mega-smooth surface, since the cord has to slide over your sack under considerable tension. You also have to lubricate things pretty well before starting.
Forum no. 50.jpg
Forum no. 50.jpg (47.22 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

You put the ring on in the usual way with the cord attachment point at the front. You then thread the cord between your sack and the ring on the opposite side from the cord attachment point so that the cord loops over your lower sack between your balls. Hang around a 3 pound weight from the cord, and there you are – the cord sinks down between your balls, separating them nicely. Feels fantastic! However, I can’t wear this for as long as I can wear to new clip set-up described in my last post.

Moonfish
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 12 hours a day
Height and weight: 188 82

Postby Moonfish » July 24th, 2017, 6:59 am

Flyguy88 wrote:Same here. Just for masturbation. They feel amazing while masturbation but once you finish up they get painful and off they come.

You have awsome Dick . Can i see more pics !!? Maybe with the splitter on ?

Moonfish
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 12 hours a day
Height and weight: 188 82

Postby Moonfish » July 24th, 2017, 7:04 am

crue wrote:I haven't worn mine in a long time, but I like the feel. Maybe I should wear it again since my hang is better now!

Amazing juicy cock

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » July 25th, 2017, 5:47 pm

Since first posting the information about my latest ball-splitting device, I’ve made what has turned out to be a very successful modification. I’ve re-configured the wire clip to form a wider partial loop in the section which contains the balls when the system is installed.
Forum no. 52.jpg
Forum no. 52.jpg (26.64 KiB) Viewed 1224 times

When assembled, the WMC and clip combine to provide a nice round loop between the balls. This avoids any sharp bends which could lead to pinching and the like.
Forum no. 53.jpg
Forum no. 53.jpg (33.45 KiB) Viewed 1224 times

The new set-up is wonderfully comfortable – I can wear it whenever I like and for as long as I like, including sleeping if desired. I’m one happy ball-splitter! For now, I can’t see any way of improving this device.
Forum no. 54.jpg
Forum no. 54.jpg (43.7 KiB) Viewed 1224 times

It's worth repeating my earlier comment that you need a fair bit of scrotal surface area to accommodate this device. It takes far more skin area to wrap both balls individually than it does to wrap them as a pair in the normal manner. You'd need to use a WMC that hangs free with a far bit of excess sack length above it to allow for this system to be deployed. When I first started out four years ago with virtually zero hang, I could never have dreamed of fitting such a device - all I had was fantasies! Now it's easy. A real benefit of having a good sack length these days - toys like this (and I have others) go on easily. Lots of fun!!

As a final note, I’d like to emphasize that I’m not recommending that any reader try making this set-up for themselves. I’m simply describing what has worked out very well for me. Everyone’s physiology is different, and what works for me may not work at all for others. It’s your decision whether or not to try emulating my approach.

Have fun!!

Masterlink
Time stretching?: Since 2014
Stretching usage: 5 each, Precision Cast, 316 Stainless Steel, Chain Connecting Links, 3.75"/95mm total height, 3lbs/1344g total weight
(I may be the first one to use the above as stretching weights)

Ball Splitter Attachment (self made)
Your hang: >6" (warm, with my everyday weights)
Stretching intensity: 24/7 for days and sometimes weeks at a time, then a break for hours or a few days when I feel like it. More frequent breaks in the winter, less in the summer.
(I'm in no hurry and just enjoying the process)

Postby Masterlink » July 29th, 2017, 10:21 pm

That is an awesome innovation Fantasack!

Although it was not part of your original intent, I can see this as a solution to anyone having a weight that is too large in diameter and having an issue with slippage and/or pull through. I don't have that issue, but would like to try it just for fun. I think it would work really well with the obround/universal shaped connecting links I wear as weights.

I assume the wire is stainless steel? Would you tell me the gauge you are using? I apologize if I missed that in a previous post.
Keep calm and stretch on!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » July 30th, 2017, 3:21 pm

I use 1/8 in. dia stainless steel wire. I drill the two required holes in the WMC rim at 0.128 in. diameter (no. 30 drill). A little hole clearance makes fitting and removal far easier. I also apply a little countersink to the entry point of the WMC holes, again to ease the insertion process. For comfort, the length of the wire clip is important - everyone will have a different killer length. You just have to estimate and then experiment.

I agree completely with you that this set-up would do much to ease a problem with a too-large WMC.

Let us know how you get on with this! Cheers!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » July 30th, 2017, 3:54 pm

It's a good idea to have access to a drill press with a soft jaw vise to hold the ring or vertical mill as stainless steel, though soft, tends to try and work harden and snap off small drill bits. You are also trying to start a hole on a curved surface so the bit will try to walk even using a center punch to start it with.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”