Manscape your bush for a sexy look?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

ronniepudding
Time stretching?: Since January 2014
Stretching usage: 2 x 440g (30mm) weights, inner diameter 34mm
1 x 220g (15mm) weight, inner diameter 35mm
Stretching intensity: Every day, 8hrs minimum. I don't stretch at night as I can't get used to it!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No

Re: Manscape your bush for a sexy look?

Postby ronniepudding » February 2nd, 2015, 11:17 am

I trim my pubic hair above my package down to about a number '2' on my electric shaver. I've never really liked the completely bald look on myself, I just prefer a bit of distinction between the bottom of my cock and my groin. Each to their own, though!

In terms of everything else, I shave my penis down to the base with a wet razor, and take off all the hair on my balls. I will never go back to a hairy sack (put that on a t-shirt)! :)

Flyguy88
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 1 week
Stretching usage: Silicon tube
Your hang: Not measured
Stretching intensity: Time to time
Height and weight: 6ft 2" and 10.5 stone
Other sexual practices: Love to edge for hours/ days

Postby Flyguy88 » May 22nd, 2015, 7:32 am

Always trim mine as well. Keep it tidy and have a grade 1 so it's not bushy. Makes your penis look nicer and better for others to look at. I will try and get some pictures uploaded shortly.

cumingsmike
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: split collar weights, bulls balls, silicone rings, etc.
Your hang: About 1" as of April 1, 2014
Stretching intensity: Currently wearing 16 oz. wmc split collar weights total weight 24/7/365
Height and weight: 5' 6", 167#
Other sexual practices: receiving facials and oral. Public display of my low hanging balls like in the steam bath or in a public shower nudist retreat.

Postby cumingsmike » May 25th, 2015, 3:50 pm

Flyguy88 wrote:Always trim mine as well. Keep it tidy and have a grade 1 so it's not bushy. Makes your penis look nicer and better for others to look at. I will try and get some pictures uploaded shortly.

I will be looking forward to those pictures ;)

weightonpa1
Time stretching?: 5yrs
Stretching usage: WMC
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365. other than when i see GP or Hospital visit.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'10"

Postby weightonpa1 » June 24th, 2015, 3:23 pm

I wax my balls with what they call hard wax needs no wax strip paper I also know some guys use the sugar waxing on there bals. If waxing is done right and you use the clearing oil spray you shouldn't have ingrowing hairs. Also keep up with waxing every 4/6 weeks this can help remove blocked pores and help pull out ingrowing hairs. Also you can have laser hair removing works very well but again you must keep up with it about 6 months you should be seeing almost no hair growth and what is growing is thinner.

cumingsmike
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: split collar weights, bulls balls, silicone rings, etc.
Your hang: About 1" as of April 1, 2014
Stretching intensity: Currently wearing 16 oz. wmc split collar weights total weight 24/7/365
Height and weight: 5' 6", 167#
Other sexual practices: receiving facials and oral. Public display of my low hanging balls like in the steam bath or in a public shower nudist retreat.

Postby cumingsmike » July 13th, 2015, 1:29 am

I like to know more about the "hard wax" process. I'm looking for different methods of no hair on my balls. As to my pubic mound, I will just use an electric shaver using settings 1 or 2 dependent on giving distinction of my triangle patch above my cock and the rest of my pubic mound. I personally love the look. ;-) I will do my best to take a picture of my personal "manscape" job and post a pic. Please bare with me. Thanks. :-)

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » September 3rd, 2016, 1:15 pm

I gave my cock and balls their first semi-professional buzzing with the Norelco on setting #1 about a week ago,and they have hardly grown at all! Less stubbly than I figured on too. I have never been happy with shaving my junk,I always nick something,and the mark seems to hang around for years. :(

My legs are pretty hairy.Do you guys see any need to do inner thighs?It kinda gets into a "where do I stop?" quandary.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » September 3rd, 2016, 11:54 pm

I only trim the inner thigh areas ( with the beard trimmer ) that get caught in between the rings. Recall I wear kilts so the hang swings around like when naked. With my light and sparse body hair the trim out area isn't even noticeable to see but you sure as hell know they are there when one gets snagged between rings.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » September 4th, 2016, 10:49 am

tundraman wrote:I only trim the inner thigh areas ( with the beard trimmer ) that get caught in between the rings. Recall I wear kilts so the hang swings around like when naked. With my light and sparse body hair the trim out area isn't even noticeable to see but you sure as hell know they are there when one gets snagged between rings.

Aha! I haven't experienced this yet,as I only have one 15mm WMC thus far.I think it won't take me long to realize the inner thigh trim will be a necessity.I guess they will call me Patches. :)

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » October 30th, 2016, 4:01 am

Brazilian wax every approx five weeks. Been doing it for years and the pain is less than transitory.

The smooth feeling is really great and assists with stretching balls without snagging

grampareg
Time stretching?: 12 years now
Stretching usage: Stainless weights
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24 hours a day for 6 days at a time
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft
Other sexual practices: Cbt ball piercing

Postby grampareg » October 31st, 2016, 1:19 am

I am totally shaved like the bald look and there's no hair to get caught between weights

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”