Manscape your bush for a sexy look?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Manscape your bush for a sexy look?

Postby tundraman » December 31st, 2014, 1:24 pm

My pubic hair gets trimmed when it starts looking like a yeti's gray rats nest. I trim pubes, my inner thighs and my sack with my beard trimmer with it's shortest trim attachment. This leaves about 1/8th inch or 3 mm of hair that prevents ring grab and ingrown hairs without risking nicks to my skin. The hair stays fine, almost peach fuzz soft instead of beard stubbly from shaving too close. For my chest, I sugar instead of wax - easy cleanup. Have tried sugaring upper pubes but things got too painful to go farther down. :shock: :(
Wearing only kilts year around, I let all but the sack hair stay longer during the cold months with a warm sock over my hang. Plus I like the wind and kilt tickling the pubic hairs. :twisted: :lol:
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

cumingsmike
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: split collar weights, bulls balls, silicone rings, etc.
Your hang: About 1" as of April 1, 2014
Stretching intensity: Currently wearing 16 oz. wmc split collar weights total weight 24/7/365
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 6", 167#
Other sexual practices: receiving facials and oral. Public display of my low hanging balls like in the steam bath or in a public shower nudist retreat.

Postby cumingsmike » January 2nd, 2015, 6:07 pm

I too have used a beard trimmer with the shortest trim attachment and the results were great. Also, I only use it for trimming the pubic mound area. I can't wait, but will be patient, for my balls to hang lower which would cumpliment the nice pubic hair trim and styled ;-)

rohumpy
Sexuality: Gay

Postby rohumpy » January 18th, 2015, 11:45 am

Tundraman---What is sugaring. If this reveals my total ignorance, then so be it.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 18th, 2015, 1:58 pm

The hair removal technique is almost identical to waxing.
Shower first to get the body oils off and let dry.
Heat the sugar mix up to a quite warm temperature (about 130F 55C - hot enough to be spreadable but not burn you) apply a thin layer to a smallish area with a spreader with the lay of the hair - I use a rubber mixing spatula, apply the (waxing - cotton - any beauty supply house) fabric strip and pat down, rip it off with a fast motion against the lay of the hairs when it has cooled a bit (a few seconds). Use a fresh strip when it gets loaded. When done dehairing, rinse off in the shower with warm water and pat dry. I then pat down the area with a wash cloth soaked in warm water and Epsom salts mix to soothe the skin and reduce the ingrown hairs and let dry. All done. The strips can be rinsed off, dried and reused the next time.

The mix is 6 oz. 165ml ( volume measure) of sugar to 1 oz. ( 2 tablespoons) of lemon juice.
I use a 2 cup glass (Pyrex) measuring cup for the mixing and heating. This is like making candy.
Microwave for about 10 seconds, stir. Repeat until near boiling and all the visible sugar crystals have dissolved. Then I put a loose cover on the cup and microwave to boiling and let the steam dissolve any unseen crystals.
It foams up here - ergo the large cup - and is very hot ( about 250F 120C - soft ball candy temp ). Watch it and pause heating if it nears boiling over. Let it cool some and then put it an air tight storage container that can be use as a dispenser to dip your spreader in and is microwavable to the lower temperature for use. It keeps for months this way and is enough to do my chest and abs 2 or 3 times.
The sugar to lemon juice ratio is a good estimate that gets me the right thickness at use temperature but your sugar may have more or less moisture in it. At room temperature the syrup is a virtual solid. If I lay the room temperature container on it's side it takes about 1/2 minute to notice the surface start to sag. If the working temp is too high at a spreadable thickness add a couple drops of water to the over warm syrup and mix in. If too thin it put it back in the measuring cup and boil some of the water off in the microwave.
You can buy premade body sugar but this is almost free and is edible.

I listed and linked this post in my info index.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Wantone
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Wmc 15mm 30mm diameter
Wmc 15mm 33mm dia
Ussr
Wmc 20mm 28mm dia
Your hang: not what I want!
Stretching intensity: overnight mainly
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5ft 9ins 10stone. No
Other sexual practices: Cock rings,

Postby Wantone » January 18th, 2015, 2:27 pm

Hi Chuck, what areas do you use this on? Any parts you should avoid!!
I use a hair trimmer on No.1, for my bush, shave my balls and bit hair that grows on shaft.
Only problem is needing to shave every few days!
Would love a longer lasting effect!

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 18th, 2015, 3:19 pm

I sugar the front side down to my upper pubes about every other month. Trimmer comes out for the sack and inner thighs when I start catching hair in the ring - maybe once a month - my body hair grows pretty slow except for the geriatric wild ones..
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Wantone
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Wmc 15mm 30mm diameter
Wmc 15mm 33mm dia
Ussr
Wmc 20mm 28mm dia
Your hang: not what I want!
Stretching intensity: overnight mainly
Height and weight: 5ft 9ins 10stone. No
Other sexual practices: Cock rings,

Postby Wantone » January 18th, 2015, 5:32 pm

Thanks chuck, my hair grows fast, I have stubble within a day or two!
It's a bit of a pain!! To afraid to wax in the tender region :shock:

MuttsNuttz
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: Began: 05/01/15
Stretching usage: Currently using:
3 WMC: 15mm x 34mm - 624g
Your hang: 4 inches aprox
Stretching intensity: Current regime includes plenty of manual stretching and regular moisturising.
I wear the weights 24/7
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5ft 6" - 82kg
Other sexual practices: Into Pumping, Sounds, Edging,
Also have an interest in trying Saline infusions.

Postby MuttsNuttz » January 19th, 2015, 2:03 pm

I tend to use clippers on number 1 setting for my pubes, as I'm so hairy everywhere else, it would look silly to be shaved.
During the Winter I use a beard trimmer on my sack just to stop it growing wild and shave it during the Summer. :D

pumphmpr
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: wedding rings, weights, I have 1-30mm, 1-36mm,4-39mm, 1-42mm rings, 1-40x40mm stretcher about 600g and finally 1-30mmx35id stretcher weight. 1-silicone stretcher 50mm and 30-40 ponytailers. New bull bag.
Your hang: 4"
Stretching intensity: every night and as much as possible- but not when exercising
Height and weight: 6' 90 kilos
Other sexual practices: nylons, high heels, shoe fucking, love being dominated, cumming, extended milking.

Postby pumphmpr » January 21st, 2015, 9:40 pm

I give a No3 to the top pubes, then shave off all nut hair and perineum, legs are shaved as well, I used to race a bicycle years ago and was heavily into shaving legs etc- once you've started down that road there is no going back!
King of shaves, warm bath then stretch the "bean bag out" razor round the edges. Put a couple of rings on and then you can get the bottom of the balls done. I shave about every other day.

shaver
Time stretching?: 5 yrs
Stretching usage: Mainly rings and weights. Also leather stretchers and TPR.
Your hang: 15 cm
Stretching intensity: 24/6
Height and weight: 183 cm 85 kg

Postby shaver » January 23rd, 2015, 6:20 am

I started shaving about 15 years ago to encourage my wife to do the same. It didn't work, unfortunately, but I loved the feel of it so much that I never went back. I shave completely. Tried waxing last year and that felt fantastic at first, but I ended up with more ingrown hairs in a month than I ever had in a year with a blade, even after exfoliating with the sandpaper they gave me (It felt like it!) I started stretching 2-3 years ago, and can't imagine I'd have stuck with it if I had pubic hair.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”