personal record - consecutive weighting

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tugme
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching intensity: 24/7
up to 50mm of height at about 28 oz
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

personal record - consecutive weighting

Postby tugme » October 24th, 2014, 4:11 pm

I'm just over a half year ball stretching with metal weight and I had my longest time wearing weights without removing them. It is difficult with activities, cold temps, and weekly swimming. Up to this morning before I went swimming I wore a 40mm (tall) 23 oz weight for 111 hours. :D

It's getting easier to sit, walk, get in and out of cars, without catching myself wrong. I almost forget I'm wearing the weight sometimes until I shift and feel it pull on my balls. :mrgreen:

tugme

Re: personal record - consecutive weighting

Postby tugme » October 27th, 2014, 12:34 pm

I finished the week with 155 hours with weights. Only 13 hours unweighted. I love wearing them and can't wait for a little more stretch so I have more room for them to swing.

Smallman
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Stainless Steel Rings
USSR's
Leather Stretchers
Parachutes for Fun Time
Your hang: Unmeasured
Stretching intensity: Occasionally during winter, through to more frequently in Summer, using slightly more weight for the 'swing' feeling!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'8" 10.5 stone
Other sexual practices: Curious of other guys ball stretching and cocks, which leads on to fantasies and finally ending up with me using anal toys sometimes.
I think I'm straight? or Bi-Straight?

Postby Smallman » October 29th, 2014, 3:47 pm

Sounds as if progress is going well and with the weights they can only go one way!! Looking at your avatar your doing well, any chance of an update on the pics section?

AussieMuscle
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 12 months
Stretching usage: Weighted metal rings, have a 28mm x 435gm and 40mm x 615gm
Stretching intensity: Wear the 40mm x 615gm 24/7 and only just started adding the 28mm x 435gm for short periods of time. Giving me a total of 68mm x 1kg of hang.
Height and weight: 1.86m and 98kg

Postby AussieMuscle » December 27th, 2014, 5:14 am

I went for about 4 weeks with 2 metal weights providing a stretch of just under 3" (75mm) and a total weight of 35oz (1,050gm)

I wore this 24/7 and the only reason I removed this was due to going on a business trip with a few flights.

tugme

Postby tugme » January 9th, 2015, 6:19 pm

I just finished my longest stint with weights... 21 days 24/7 with a minimum of a 40mm tall weight (about 24oz) Wore 50mm for a few days but the colder weather makes it difficult for me in mid mornings. I find I tend to shrink up then. 99% of the time I can handle 40mm with no problems. At 50mm, I find myself making clothing adjustments and the like. Except for my swims and the short time to recover after, I have worn weights 24/7 since min November.
Smallman - I have been thinking about an update but I never seem to find the time... and I dont feel like I'm getting anywhere right now. I know that's not true as I track my progress. It's just the weather right now is definitely a factor. Hopefully, in the next week I will have a good relaxed hang and a time that is practical to photograph :oops: and shoot some pics to post. I would be good to see if others on this site would be able to see a difference in new pics... it has been over 6 months!
As a sideline, over the holidays, I had sex with my wife with the most weight I ever wore...90mm (about 50oz) I was transitioning from a 40 to a 50 and the timing was just right. It was incredibly powerful.

wantlowballs

Postby wantlowballs » January 10th, 2015, 2:38 am

Curious what underwear (if any) and pants you're wearing with your 24/7 hang. I'm at 48oz 24/7 and find the biggest problem is tighter work pants and jeans, but I don't mind showing a bit of a bulge. Would love to see some pics of your weights in clothes.

AussieMuscle
Time stretching?: 12 months
Stretching usage: Weighted metal rings, have a 28mm x 435gm and 40mm x 615gm
Stretching intensity: Wear the 40mm x 615gm 24/7 and only just started adding the 28mm x 435gm for short periods of time. Giving me a total of 68mm x 1kg of hang.
Height and weight: 1.86m and 98kg

Postby AussieMuscle » January 10th, 2015, 6:19 am

Alot of the time it was either a jockstrap with a decent pouch or a thong. I found these still allowed for freedom and only wore underwear when working. I allowed the natural hang at all other times.

tugme

Postby tugme » January 14th, 2015, 3:12 pm

I don't wear underwear :) I been commando for a few years so that helped when starting ball weights. It has probably toughened them up a bit as I don't really have any problems chafing... even with jeans. My favorite pair of jeans are getting a bit worn. They are Levis loose fit one size larger than I need. I also have a pair of khaki dress pants that have even a bit more room. I just recently found a pair of jeans at Old Navy that are branded 'loose fit'. They are not as loose as the Levis but they work... and they are also low riders which I really like.
I will see what I can do about some clothed pics. I dont think there would be much to see... or maybe I'm kidding myself :oops:
By the way, 48oz is impressive. That is about 80mm of weights. I think I could handle the weight, it's just the height I need to work on. These cold days make it hard for me to keep on a 50mm high weight continuously.

rohumpy

Postby rohumpy » January 18th, 2015, 11:42 am

I first began wearing weights in Dec 2012. Except for the times I have done a saline inflation, I have never been without weights on. The amount of weight has varied somewhat, but the weight has been continuous. I feel undressed without weights. The feeling of my balls swinging freely (I go commando) is so good. The only exception of not wearing weights was one trip to the doctor about a year ago. I did not want to explain just in case I had to disrobe.

Curious71
Time stretching?: 2yrs
Stretching usage: 32x40, 32x30mm, 14mm x 30mm & 15x33mm..

Leather, cloth & rubber ..
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7..min 15mm only girl wants this as the smallest..

32x40 at night

Goal to stuff them in
Height and weight: 6'. 178lbs

Postby Curious71 » October 19th, 2018, 1:56 am

One down side... my job will not allow me to wear them .. so I'm only often wearing them only for 3-5 days at a stretch at the longest.. typically only about 2-3 days weights will vary based activity but nothing less then 30mm

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”