A stretching lifetime?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

A stretching lifetime?

Postby Fantasack » September 30th, 2014, 9:59 pm

I have a question which arises more out of curiosity than anything else. How long does the average stretcher keep it up, and why do people eventually drop out (if indeed they do so)? I imagine that Dave's sales records might provide some clues without of course breaching supplier/client confidentiality in any way. Once people start buying stretching gear, how long do they typically continue to do so? I've been buying stuff since June 2013 and can see no end in sight to my needs which Dave can supply. I'll be back to place orders as long as I remain in the stretching community.

I could see dropping out of the mainstream stretching community (as Jarod has, for example) once one has reached a given goal and is perhaps beginning to find the hang somewhat inconvenient. If that ever happened to me, I'd probably have to move into a maintenance-only routine rather than pushing for further growth. Not as much fun, but I might feel that I had little choice. Tundraman's use of a single 30 mm weight sounds about right for maintenance, although it wouldn't have the feel of a somewhat heavier weight.

However, reaching a goal and wanting to stay there is just one reason for quitting. Do people ever just get tired of stretching or succumb to other pressures? Come to that, is anyone out there subject to pressures of any kind to quit (either internal or external)? Please share your experiences!

For my part, I love the feeling of wearing the gear - these days, I feel naked without it! I certainly can't see ever quitting because of a loss of interest. However, is this true for everyone?

Just a product of my curious mind ............

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: A stretching lifetime?

Postby tundraman » October 1st, 2014, 11:52 am

Part of my goal was enough hang for a satisfactory (and stimulating) swing under my kilts without the weight. I am currently doing about a week on, week off routine that keeps things fresh and stimulating.
The change up keeps me going with that silly grin on my face. :lol:
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

nrj03060
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 15 years
Stretching usage: WMC various sizes, shapes. Four 20 mm, one 30 mm and one 40 mm (not all at once. Usually 2/20 mm And 1/30.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 12/7 during week ( nights) 24/7 weekends.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6' 7"; 250'

Postby nrj03060 » February 3rd, 2015, 5:10 pm

I can't see myself NOT stretching. Maybe I will change my mind after some time but right now plan on wearing them for as long as I can. I need to get a picture out there. Hopefully this weekend.

SluggishT
Sexuality: Gay
Stretching usage: WMC, leather stretchers
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most days
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6'1" 160lb

Postby SluggishT » February 17th, 2015, 3:15 am

I have no desire to stop stretching. True I haven't been doing it for that long but I've really been enjoying the constant tug on my nuts when i am wearing my weights. I miss them when they're gone, when I have to remove them for one reason or another. I do need a little break now and then but it's so fun to put them back on. I haven't felt any pressure to stop. My boyfriend has been very enthusiastic about it and has contemplated getting his own weights. As I get used to the weights I find myself wanting more. I've been very happy with my progress so far and want to see just how far I can go - down to my knees would be nice! Plus it's so fun to share experiences with all you guys - I can't stop!

Curious71
Time stretching?: 2yrs
Stretching usage: 32x40, 32x30mm, 14mm x 30mm & 15x33mm..

Leather, cloth & rubber ..
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7..min 15mm only girl wants this as the smallest..

32x40 at night

Goal to stuff them in
Height and weight: 6'. 178lbs

Postby Curious71 » October 19th, 2018, 1:41 am

Can't see me stopping .. The only reason I thought existed was the lady of my life not liking it.. But she loves it so seems like it'll be a permanet part of my life..

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”