Permanent ball weight

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Pad4Lock2
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 20 years
Stretching usage: Currently using a 50mm x 32mmID donut but soon graduating to 60mm.
Your hang: 4 in
Stretching intensity: 24/7 for a week or two then a few weeks off.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'11", 207#
Other sexual practices: Masturbate only.

Re: Permanent ball weight

Postby Pad4Lock2 » June 5th, 2018, 12:36 pm

Normal caveats re do you really, really want it to be permanent: it could be dangerous or embarrassing but hey, it's your choice. Given that, consider how drilling out the screws still gives one an escape. It would be difficult but with the assistance of a tolerant and understanding friend, it could still be removed. Real permanency calls for removing even that possibility. Enter Loctite Threadlocker Red 271. An anerobic adhesive, it cures in the absence of air, such as between two tightly clamped metal surfaces or screw threads when tightened. After about 10 minutes it's cured and is removable only by heating up the parts to 260°C (500°F). There you go. Once that's on, it's on forever... Or until you cut your nuts off, whichever comes first. Have fun!

(I wonder, how many guys are going to try this.)
(Doctor, I think you've created a monster!)

MyBoysRule
Time stretching?: 16 months
Stretching usage: WMC mostly, 40 X 50 warmed in the shower before they are bolted on
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, SIR, Dad, CBT

Postby MyBoysRule » June 5th, 2018, 8:09 pm

Yes, all of the reasons against permanency are valid but, in my own fantasies, having a big fat heavy ball weight around my sack, 24/7, makes me hard!
There, I said it!
Don't do it of course, but if it were possible, I would have a constant erection!

Pad4Lock2
Time stretching?: 20 years
Stretching usage: Currently using a 50mm x 32mmID donut but soon graduating to 60mm.
Your hang: 4 in
Stretching intensity: 24/7 for a week or two then a few weeks off.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 5'11", 207#
Other sexual practices: Masturbate only.

Postby Pad4Lock2 » June 7th, 2018, 4:05 pm

I, too, fantasize about wearing them permanently and even went so far as to buy a lathe and try making some ball stretchers on my own. I didn't have the equipment to drill the side holes so they were solid rings, OD about 2.5" and ID varying from 1.1" (way too small!) to 1.5" (way too large!). One, ID about 1.3", was what I used for my split-rings so I taped it to the end of a Shop-vac hose and secured it in place with blue tape. (Be warned: they're noisy and have a massive suction.) Lot o'lube and a not inconsiderable amount of pain later, it was on. and not coming off. I learned some lessons with that stunt for a later message.

MyBoysRule
Time stretching?: 16 months
Stretching usage: WMC mostly, 40 X 50 warmed in the shower before they are bolted on
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, SIR, Dad, CBT

Postby MyBoysRule » June 7th, 2018, 5:39 pm

Wow
Hot
Some fantasies are best left just as fantasies !

Billcmpics
Time stretching?: Seriously, 6 years
Stretching usage: 32mm ID WMC topped with 40mm steelmaster
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365, sometimes wear a ball tamer
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 72" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: chronic masturbator, love doing cocked tribute pics

Postby Billcmpics » June 7th, 2018, 5:57 pm

I've found that mine have to come off each day just to clean things up. If I leave the lowest one of for two days, it smells when I take it off. Actually, cleaning and reinstalling is part of the fun. If you really wanted to try permanent, there are a few thread lockers around that would make the screw very tough to remove, or even epoxy over the hole!

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Postby Hankster » June 8th, 2018, 2:49 am

I admit, it sounds good, but what if you were in an accident and had to be given an MRI? Hate to sound like a "Nervous Nellie," but I'd think long and hard about it first.

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » June 8th, 2018, 4:20 am

What a great thread!! I like the giving of the Allen key to someone else but I have so many weights I have Allen keys laying all over the place.. one suggestion would be get a smaller sized solid metal cock ring. I know you can get them in the same sizes as at least the Ball weights I wear... I guess you just have to fit into it once... that’s acutally how I got into ball stretching. I bought a metal cock ring that was too small so I wore it on my balls..

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » June 8th, 2018, 4:21 am

But I’m reality hygiene would probably demand it be removable. You gotta clean up every day or so when wearing weights. Just like putting on fresh underwear you need to clean on a daily basis..

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » June 8th, 2018, 10:51 am

Am currently dealing with a UTI, the culture shows the common Enterococcus faecalis, and taking Cipro.
This one normally lives in your GI tract and feces with no problems - normally. Guess I forgot to wash my hands or let my penis dip the toilet bowl. Weights came off at the first signs to reduce stress in the reproductive part of the urinary tract particularly the prostate. A good reason to be not permanently locked in. It's a good idea to be able to take the weights off with any illness or infection as the hang wants to do strange things when the body is under stress
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » June 11th, 2018, 12:02 am

Hygeine wins the argument. Having an Allen key somewhere out of reach will keep your balls stretching as long as you have arranged for it to be out of reach,

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”