Permanent ball weight

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Frederick_pierced
Sexuality: Gay
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes

Permanent ball weight

Postby Frederick_pierced » August 6th, 2014, 9:52 pm

Hi,
I am a new member here but i have been reading posts on this forum for at least 2 years, i have an idea but im am not sure how bad it is ;). I have been wearing a ball stretcher in silicone half of the time for 2 years and i have been wearing a 10mm split ring 24/7 for 2 months now. ( not a lot i know but i like it and will buy a other one shortly)

I would like to have a permanent ring around my balls. And by permanent i mean that i would need to cut it or use big tools to remove it. I like the idea of "not having the choice" to wear it.

1- Have you ever heard of a way of acheiving this? ( i dont like the idea of using glue on a split ring)
2- how bad is the idea of literaly wearing it all the time?

Here is my idea on how to acheive this: buy a ring (not splitted 10mm) that fits right, put it on my balls and change its form to an oval with a tool ( should be safe if i am using the right kind of tool). The oval form should keep my balls from beeing able to come out

3- is an oval shaped weight comfortable?
4- will the ring support the transformation ( from round to oval) ( will it break, crack, ...)
5- any other thoughts?

Even though having low hangers is one of my goal, since i bought the metal split ring, i am addicted to the feeling of having additional weigth. i must admit that it is a big turn on to have it there all day and it would be even more if it was permanent

Thanks for reading this and i am sorry if my english is not perfect, it my second language :D

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Permanent ball weight

Postby tundraman » August 7th, 2014, 11:18 am

Welcome to the site Fredrick ! :D
There are several guys here that use solid rings. They should be able to give you some information on the good and bad of this idea.
Surgical stainless steel is bendable to some degree before cracking, but I don't think bending into an oval is needed to keep the rings on.
I consider my WMCs to be permanent in that they stay on all the time. They only come off to change ID size or for medical visits.
You could have a friend keep the hex wrench used for a split ring.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Stan

Postby Stan » September 26th, 2014, 6:00 pm

I once tried superglueing the screws of my 2 WMC rings. It was quite a turn on for the first couple of days, being locked in with absolutely no way out. After about a week I decided they needed to come off, so I picked at the screws with a knife until I could finally unscrew the bolts. Took a lot of effort, but I managed to free myself.

SRPC2011
Time stretching?: 7+ years
Stretching usage: 45mm + 30mm WMC, adding USSR ocasionally
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 13st
Other sexual practices: Sounding and anal stimulation, particularly with electrostim... Straight, but now very curious about bisexual....

Postby SRPC2011 » September 26th, 2014, 7:41 pm

If you decide you really do want a permanent installation, the easy way is to use a split ring, and drill out enough of the hex socket so it is round, and will not accept a hex wrench. Removal would entail drilling out the screw, somewhat difficult in situ....... Needs a lot of thought!

And I suppose that for the extreme, surgical emplacement would be the ideal...... Not for the faint-hearted!

xpc316e
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Postby xpc316e » September 26th, 2014, 8:49 pm

If you really want the permanency, then go for the option of entrusting the Allen key to someone. The other options do not stand up to close thought. What about passing through metal detectors at airports, etc. Do you fancy explaining to a security guy why the alarms are sounding? You also need to think about cleanliness, skin problems, and potential medical visits.

Squeezing a round ring into an oval is going to take a tremendous amount of force and could only usually be accomplished with generous amounts of heat; that does not sound like a viable option to me.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

Bioman
Time stretching?: 7 months
Stretching usage: Metal rings from Secret leather
Your hang: 6 inches with weights on
Stretching intensity: Most of the time except for travel. Skin irritation sometimes slows the progress.
Height and weight: 5'11" 200 pounds

Postby Bioman » October 29th, 2014, 9:28 pm

I think you have received some excellent suggestions. If you really want permanency, you should try something like trusting the key to someone who won't give it to you unless an obvious emergency arrises before you really lock yourself in for good. All kinds of things can happen. There are diseases that can cause the scrotum to swell. You can never fly anywhere. You won't get past security even with silicone rings.
I just encourage you to try some semi-permanent method before you really commit. Your balls are really important to you, and you really want to keep them for your lifetime. I can see how the idea of permanently bonding yourself could be exciting, but you're not going to get another set of balls. I hope you will not do anything that could potentially damage them.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » December 9th, 2014, 5:48 pm

Not sure where Bioman got the idea that silicone rings won't get you through airport security! I've been through airport security a number of times now wearing up to four silicone rings - no problem. Dave has also tested them himself in that situation. However, metal is a definite no-no! If our friend Frederick_pierced actually goes to the extreme of wearing non-removable weights, he will be placing severe restrictions upon his future travel options!

That said, has anyone out there got any direct experience of having problems at security with silicone rings? I'll put up a separate post on this rather important topic.

Frankenweenie
Stretching usage: 30mm x 32mm plus 15mm x 32mm
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365

Postby Frankenweenie » January 1st, 2015, 5:34 pm

What if you had a medical emergency and the weight needed to be removed? What if you ever have to appear in court for whatever reason? Do you ever intend to fly? There are several other places that require you to go through medal detectors. It really seems like a bad idea to have a weight that is non-removable.

cumingsmike
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: split collar weights, bulls balls, silicone rings, etc.
Your hang: About 1" as of April 1, 2014
Stretching intensity: Currently wearing 16 oz. wmc split collar weights total weight 24/7/365
Height and weight: 5' 6", 167#
Other sexual practices: receiving facials and oral. Public display of my low hanging balls like in the steam bath or in a public shower nudist retreat.

Postby cumingsmike » January 23rd, 2015, 6:45 am

I totally agree with Frankenweenie 100%. You will have no problems going through airport security with plastic or silicone rings or stretching devices. Absolutely NO metal devices!!

AussieMuscle
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 12 months
Stretching usage: Weighted metal rings, have a 28mm x 435gm and 40mm x 615gm
Stretching intensity: Wear the 40mm x 615gm 24/7 and only just started adding the 28mm x 435gm for short periods of time. Giving me a total of 68mm x 1kg of hang.
Height and weight: 1.86m and 98kg

Postby AussieMuscle » January 23rd, 2015, 9:43 pm

I've gotten caught out at the airport forgetting I had a metal teardrop c-ring on.... not a comfortable situation having to explain that and remove it in front of the guards.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”