Do NOT mention sites with competing products

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

DaveSmith
Time stretching?: 20 years app
Stretching usage: WMC ® weights
Your hang: 184mm 7.5"
Stretching intensity: Varies enormously from intense stretching to periods of rest
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6ft - 10.6 stones
Other sexual practices: I enjoy bondage play and extended 'edging' while masturbating

Do NOT mention sites with competing products

Postby DaveSmith » June 15th, 2014, 7:49 pm

This form is funded entirely by secretleather.com purely for the benefit of the ball stretching community . Please do not mention sites selling products competing with secretleather.com especially ones who have copied our images because they are too cheap to even photograph them themselves, copied our products because they are not resourceful enough to come up with their own and ones (yes the same one I have in mind) and who even copy our wording and phrasing because they are insufficiently creative to do even that.

This is a matter of principle to me Dave Smith, and one I feel VERY strongly about. If we can't stick to this fair and decent stipulation, we'll have to shut down here
Dave Smith
"Ball stretching is like life - the journey is more important than the destination"

cumingsmike
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: split collar weights, bulls balls, silicone rings, etc.
Your hang: About 1" as of April 1, 2014
Stretching intensity: Currently wearing 16 oz. wmc split collar weights total weight 24/7/365
Height and weight: 5' 6", 167#
Other sexual practices: receiving facials and oral. Public display of my low hanging balls like in the steam bath or in a public shower nudist retreat.

Re: Do NOT mention sites with competing products

Postby cumingsmike » June 17th, 2014, 2:01 am

Couldn't "I" have been given the chance to "delete'" said competitor??? Why do you have to do it? Seriousely?? Now, because I made this comment are you going to "ban" me?? I just don't understand why you didn't even give a notice to people to "edit", instead you did????

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » June 17th, 2014, 11:49 am

Mike
Maybe I misunderstood Daves intent and instructions.
I edited all posts using the offensive product name - substituting other terms.
I only deleted some posts - my own and the completed "for sale" posts.
There were a lot. It was easier to just do minimally intrusive editing than to try to track down members to change posts. My e-mail does not work properly here. It runs afoul of my computers security settings.
You are free to re edit them if I goofed up in choice of alternate word.

I checked the moderator and admin logs. No members have been banned or deleted by myself or Dave as of now.

Chuck
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

SRPC2011
Time stretching?: 6+ years
Stretching usage: 45mm + 30mm WMC, adding USSR ocasionally
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Height and weight: 6'2" 13st
Other sexual practices: Interested in anything that gives pleasure to me or partner. I like sounding and anal stimulation, particularly with electrostim... Curious about bisexual....

Postby SRPC2011 » June 17th, 2014, 7:02 pm

Mea culpa. In a moment of thoughtlessness I posted about an alternative (not a copy of a WMC) however I have deleted the post. My apologies to Dave.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » June 17th, 2014, 7:13 pm

SRPC2011, I don't think Dave has any real issue with guys using what ever they want.
This is just an issue of the WMC copycat customers having the poor manners to effectively use his forum to advertise that fact.

Since this is an open site, viewable by all, and at any given time there are more "guests" on site than members, I wonder if the copycat purveyors aren't sending customers here for sizing and use advice at Dave's expense. ( Check "Who is online" at the bottom of the Index page.) They sure don't provide any guidance on their own site..
It would be easy enough change to a closed site. But this would require member login to "see what's happening". Just change the guest category from "read only" permissions to "No access" permissions.
I am curious to see what Dave and the rest of the members think of the idea?
Gett'er Down, Chuck

weightonpa1
Time stretching?: 5yrs
Stretching usage: WMC
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365. other than when i see GP or Hospital visit.
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'10"

Postby weightonpa1 » June 17th, 2014, 10:09 pm

tundraman wrote:SRPC2011, I don't think Dave has any real issue with guys using what ever they want.
This is just an issue of the WMC copycat customers having the poor manners to effectively use his forum to advertise that fact.

Since this is an open site, viewable by all, and at any given time there are more "guests" on site than members, I wonder if the copycat purveyors aren't sending customers here for sizing and use advice at Dave's expense. ( Check "Who is online" at the bottom of the Index page.) They sure don't provide any guidance on their own site..
It would be easy enough change to a closed site. But this would require member login to "see what's happening". Just change the guest category from "read only" permissions to "No access" permissions.
I am curious to see what Dave and the rest of the members think of the idea?

I feel guest should have no access and member need to log in each time we read updates. This way you know who is on reading and if you are into the art, you join, I did. I vote it goes to a members only site.

weighty
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: years
Stretching usage: I used to use fishing weights 8 oz ones two or four at a time, and weighted leather, still use the weighted leather. I now have 30x28mm (+ 2mm washer) 435 gms, 28mm was much to small although i did have fun finding out. I also have the large ring for extra ballast these three are on all the time, erxcept for a wash then back on, am not dressed without my weights.
Your hang: differs, according to weather
Stretching intensity: all day every day,
Height and weight: 5'11'' 12 stn

Postby weighty » June 18th, 2014, 6:44 pm

I have been hanging all sorts of stuff of my nuts for years, I have no opinion on why others do it, But for me it is serious Not KINKY or perverse, WMC are serious products , if one is serious about this I can only say, " don't be cheap " it will cost you more in the long run.

I think a members only site would/could be more serious, but I browsed the site for quite some time before I signed up, perhaps other of the same mind are out there.

weighty

tundraman

Postby tundraman » June 18th, 2014, 10:07 pm

More thoughts:
Jarod's Guide and the guides on SecretLeather.com site would still be available to the public.
If in fact "the thieves" are sending people over here this would force then to send them to Dave's site or Rantallion. ( I haven't been active there for a long while.)

A large percentage of people who are registered either don't return or don't log in. If the it's just the not logging in thing, they are setting themselves up to get removed in the next inactive user prune. I don't plan on another prune unless bad things start happening here. ( That would mean my screening routine no longer works - :sad: )
Gett'er Down, Chuck

DaveSmith
Time stretching?: 20 years app
Stretching usage: WMC ® weights
Your hang: 184mm 7.5"
Stretching intensity: Varies enormously from intense stretching to periods of rest
Height and weight: 6ft - 10.6 stones
Other sexual practices: I enjoy bondage play and extended 'edging' while masturbating

Postby DaveSmith » June 28th, 2014, 9:52 am

Hi Guys,

I held off replying so as not to risk unduly influencing others.

Firstly I must say I'm eternally grateful to tundraman who does a lot of hard work on this forum, and is extremely helpful, considerate and resourceful to the benefit of our community (when I say 'our community' I mean the ball stretching community at large). Tundraman makes this forum probably the most important resource for ball stretchers across the world - no small accomplishment.

As to the member / guest debate. I'm inclined to think that tundraman has it right when he observes that 'lurkers' who don't contribute tend to get deleted anyway so I guess I would prefer an open forum. This forum was genuinely set up be helpful to ball stretchers. A great many guys are nervous about it still. They may like the idea of ball stretching but need persuasion to get started and they need to take their time. I would not like to put obstacles in the way of someone who is curious and needs to learn more. When I came across ball stretching on the internet many years ago I was instantly hooked, but there were no resources for information and not even open sites that I could find selling the necessary gear. It's how secretleather was born - to fill a need.

So the desire remains to try and help guys who want help, guidance or merely information about ball stretching and I think it best to make that as easy as possible. That's my tuppence (two cents for our American cousins) worth.
Dave Smith
"Ball stretching is like life - the journey is more important than the destination"

tundraman

Postby tundraman » June 28th, 2014, 12:32 pm

Thanks Dave, don't make me stain my arm :D
Just helping guys to acquire a pair of low hangers in a safe comfortable and fun way is it's own reward.
Without your comfortable WMCs, Jarod's guide and Jarod himself, I probably would have given up stretching on a long term basis or damaged myself and still have a stubby little hang.

My hang is now aesthetically pleasing to me and opened up a whole new erogenous area to explore. It now makes just walking, with or without weights, an "entertaining" event in my kilts. That pretty much ensures that I will not be bound up in tight pants or underwear ever again.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”