Progress!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Progress!

Postby TrumpJunior » April 22nd, 2017, 1:26 pm

Best thread ever on Ball Stretching. :)

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » April 24th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Thanks, TJ!!

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » April 27th, 2017, 3:09 pm

I’ve thought a bit more about my stated intention to abandon this long-running thread and have decided after all that I should probably add to it from time to time, even if only to confirm that I’m still out here and still active! So now and then I will post a status report, in which I may or may not have much to say. At the very least, I‘ll confirm that I’m still on deck!

At present, I’m cruising towards my goal, which has always been to get my weighted balls (as opposed to my unweighted sack) down to my knees. I’m not that far away now – see my separate thread on heavy weighting. I’m now quite certain that this will be enough hang for me – I do not fancy treading on my own balls! Even now, they’re starting to become an inconvenience in certain situations.
Forum no. 32.jpg
Forum no. 32.jpg (214 KiB) Viewed 2197 times

The two pictures here show a fairly typical weight set that I currently wear all day around the house and when seated at the keyboard (where I spend a lot of time pursuing a range of writing interests). One 45 mm WMC, one 15 mm WMC and five USSR’s – total weight 1185 gm (2.61 lb.). Good weight when I stand up and move about plus a good mechanical stretch is maintained while seated.
Forum no. 33.jpg
Forum no. 33.jpg (217.34 KiB) Viewed 2197 times

When out and about, I simplify down to the single 45 mm WMC at the top of the stack to keep things hanging. Sometimes a single USSR below the WMC increases comfort. As the one shot confirms, the balls are not too far above the knees now when wearing this set-up, and that shot was taken on a relatively tight hang – when relaxed, I can easily add another USSR to the five seen in the images for a total of 150 mm and an extra 30 gm of weight.

As part of my slowing-down strategy now that I’m nearing my goal, I’ve recently taken to wearing leather while sleeping. I use 4 inches of leather (a 3 incher and a 1 incher – I haven’t yet ordered a 4 inch item). This keeps things reasonably well stretched out without pushing for more – just what maintenance requires.

I hope that some of you newbies are encouraged by what I’m been lucky enough to achieve. That has been my sole purpose in maintaining this thread. I started out stretching in June 2013. At that time, I couldn’t keep a single 15 mm WMC on continuously, and look at me now, less than 4 years later! This stuff really works – you just have to keep at it, particularly when the going becomes tough (as it will from time to time).

Happy stretching!!

Trout
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: Leather stretchers. Many cock rings. Hanging weights. Just got a ball flask stretcher. Whoa!
Your hang: 4"
Stretching intensity: 2-3 times a week. My goal is 6".
Height and weight: 5'9", 183 lbs.
Other sexual practices: Cock and ball slapping. Sounding. Dipping cock and balls in hot wax. Nipple clips.

Postby Trout » May 7th, 2017, 7:30 pm

More improvement! Yes, I've been stretching at least 3-4 times a week. (Yes, I know, I should be doing every day.) I'm now at about a 3"+ stretch. I've been using a stretching system, multiple cock rings and leather straps, and new and heavier collars. Typically, the collars weigh 2 1/4 lbs -- which works great for me. I also add another 15mm collar when I'm really into it, which, for me at this point, is pushing the limit. And I dig it.
Attachments
Strap 1.jpg
3"
Strap 1.jpg (178.73 KiB) Viewed 2139 times
2 rings 1.jpg
My usual adornment
2 rings 1.jpg (65.52 KiB) Viewed 2139 times
Full metal 1.jpg
Full metal jacket!
Full metal 1.jpg (202.27 KiB) Viewed 2139 times

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » May 7th, 2017, 9:20 pm

Lookin' good!!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » May 7th, 2017, 10:30 pm

A comment which appeared on my separate thread on heavy weighting seemed to me to be worth noting on this thread also. TrumpJunior commented with some surprise that my rate of progress appeared to be increasing over time.

Well, that's true - I think I've gained more over the past year or so than I did in my first three years of ball-stretching. This experience has confirmed something that I’ve always suspected. The more hang you have to stretch, the faster your measurable progress for a given intensity of effort.

When you think about it, this is completely logical. If you consider a coil spring, you know intuitively that a given level of load placed upon it will stretch a longer spring more than a shorter one. The stress placed upon the spring stretches each unit of length by the same amount, since the stress is the same all along the spring. The more units of length, the more the spring will stretch overall.

The same goes for your sack. A given level of stretching effort will produce a certain amount of stretch per unit of length all the way along, which becomes permanent over time if you keep it up. Again, the more units of length you’re stretching, the greater the cumulative stretch along the entire length will be. Therefore, you would logically expect that the same level of effort applied to a longer hang will result in a greater amount of overall progress.

I always believed that this should be the way of things, and my own experience has borne it out completely. When I started out, I had almost no hang to stretch! Therefore, even a 100% gain didn’t add up to much of anything - 100% of not very much is still not very much ………. I almost gave up at one point because I was seemingly getting nowhere. I couldn’t even stretch continuously because my hang kept tightening up on me to the point that I couldn’t even keep a single 15 mm WMC in place.

However, thankfully I stuck with it and finally began to see some results. The number of WMC weights that I could wear continuously slowly but steadily began to climb. I think that the turn-around point came when my fully relaxed hang reached 6 inches. At that that point I could accommodate as much WMC weight as I wanted (within reason!) and could wear 60 mm of WMC’s 24/7 along with extra USSR’s, as I still do except when out and about in an active situation. The combination of that 24/7 stretching ability coupled with the fact that I finally had something to stretch really got things moving. As I said earlier, I’ve gained more overall hang length in the past year or so than I did in the first three years combined.

In summary, I don’t think that you can necessarily apply a criterion like “an inch in nine months” to this activity. I think a lot depends on how much material you have to work with. I estimate that lately I’ve been well ahead of the one inch in nine month pace.

The question now is – will I hit a limit, or does this keep going? If the latter, I’ll have to back off pretty soon – I have more or less enough hang now for my own personal comfort level in terms of day-to-day living. As I’ve said before, there are downsides ……………. I'll post an update at some point on how this works out.

For now,it’s all good, and I’m happy! Anyone can do it – you just have to use the right gear and keep at it!!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » May 11th, 2017, 4:35 am

I mentioned earlier that I was considering ordering a 4 inch leather stretcher from Secretleather. As I said earlier, I’ve been sleeping quite a lot lately in a 3 inch leather stretcher which I’ve been augmenting with an additional 1 inch item. It was clearly time to go for the full 4 inch stretcher! So I went ahead and placed the order.

The new stretcher arrived promptly (as always with Secretleather products) and has proved to be a great success. I can wear it all night for a comfortable 100 mm mechanical stretch with minimal weight to disturb me when I roll over (as I do fairly often). It’s a good sleeping option in my book. Of course, the weights go back on in the morning! In fact, I still sleep in weights quite often just for the feel.
Forum no. 35.jpg
Forum no. 35.jpg (57.56 KiB) Viewed 2089 times

Although I still believe that the steady pull of weights over the long haul is the best way to maintain progress, I can see myself moving increasingly into wearing leather when in maintenance mode. The great advantage of leather for maintaining a given stretch is that when matched to that stretch it simply keeps things at that stretch without exerting an ongoing force to keep stretching things further.

When I started, I couldn’t even wear a single 15 mm WMC. Now I can easily accommodate a 100 mm leather stretcher. That represents real measurable progress in my book! If I ever make it to a 5 inch overnight stretcher, that will definitely be time to stop!

Protein Pancakes
Time stretching?: Few months
Stretching usage: 13oz Stainless Steel Scrotum Weight
Ball and cock ring stretcher
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
18/7/365
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Other sexual practices: Ass worship, cuckold, huge cock worship

Postby Protein Pancakes » May 11th, 2017, 9:52 am

Looks comfortable, so far so good?

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » June 6th, 2017, 4:44 pm

The new 4 inch leather stretcher has worked out very well indeed! I've taken to wearing it overnight for a nice comfortable mechanical stretch that doesn't interfere with my sleeping. I've now ordered a second one for backup.
Forum no. 38.jpg
Forum no. 38.jpg (52.88 KiB) Viewed 1919 times

Just for fun, on my more relaxed days I can now add an extra 1 inch leather stretcher for a 5 inch mechanical stretch. Count the snap connectors – Dave doesn’t list them with that many! I suppose that at some point I'll have to buy a 5 inch leather stretcher! However, that will be the limit - my goal has long been to achieve a stretch which allows me to accommodate a 5 inch leather stretcher, and no more.
Forum no. 39.jpg
Forum no. 39.jpg (51.54 KiB) Viewed 1919 times

Don't let anyone tell you that this stuff doesn't work! Mind you, it was tough at times during the early stages, to the point that I nearly gave up several times. But I didn't, and look at me now! Persistence and giving it time are the keys!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » July 23rd, 2017, 11:30 pm

It seems like time that I reported back in. I’ve been in the process of joining tundraman in going over from a progressive stretching mode to a maintenance mode, since I’ve decided that my hang is nearing the maximum length that fits with my lifestyle.

To that end, I’ve started taking periods of up to a week off from time to time. After such a period, it seems to take two or three days for my capacity for carrying weight to re-establish itself. However, the process of re-establishment restores the original thrill of ball-stretching! It's worth doing just for that reason alone.

After a break, I start with a single 15 mm WMC and work back up to my usual 45 mm item over two or three days. Although I can now easily wear up to 90 mm of WMC weights on a long-term basis, I’m choosing to stay at no more than 45 mm now that I’m in maintenance mode.

So the journey continues, although now it’s more a matter of consolidating my gains than striving for an even greater hang. The main thing is that I’m still having fun!!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”