Progress!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Re: Progress!

Postby Fantasack » January 15th, 2017, 8:08 pm

Forgot to deal with one of the above questions - yes, my hang has stretched out a bit by the end of a heavy-weighting session - maybe an inch or so, However, it's temporary - things quickly return to their normal pre-heavy weighting level. That said, I'm sure that both the skin and muscles are being conditioned by the heavy weights and that over time the practise will encourage some development of permanent hang. That is, provided you don't push too hard and develop scar tissue, which does not stretch. Slow and steady does it ...............

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » January 18th, 2017, 12:15 pm

Yes,Mr,F...my question was more or less out of curiosity. :) I think anyone who gets serious about stretching realizes quickly that this is a marathon,not a sprint,nothing permanent happens overnight.But I wasn't really sure if the stress from heavy weight would cause the hang to stress and tighten during a session,not allowing the hang to go down,or if it would actually lengthen and go down. I don't really have enough hang yet,to even tell a difference with my limited experience with heavier weights yet.

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » January 19th, 2017, 11:16 am

ALL MEN ARE NOT CREATED EQUALLY,,, listen to your body, keep at a safe pace. DONE OVER DO IT. if you go to heavy and get scares, no matter how much you stretch it won't matter..

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » January 19th, 2017, 4:25 pm

Very good advice from NUTS4LOW. I've said all along that my experiences and capabilities may not be yours - I simply record my own experiences and leave others to decide for themselves how far they wish to go in following my lead. The advice to listen to your body is the real secret - that, and allowing plenty of time. As our friend Trumpjunior has noted, ball-stretching at any level is a marathon as opposed to a sprint. Improvements come in very small increments at what often feels like a glacial pace. The trick is to adjust your expectations accordingly, stay the course over the long haul. listen to what your body is telling you, recognize when a limit has been reached and be grateful for the small but significant indications of progress that come your way from time to time.

I received another such small but significant indication today. When seated at the computer for lengthy periods (a common situation with me given my many lives apart from stretching!), I always add some USSR’s to whichever WMC I’m wearing to maintain a light mechanical stretch which will compensate for the fact that gravity isn’t doing all that much when seated. I have been routinely using three USSR’s with my 45 mm WMC and four USSR’s with my 30 mm item.

The basic idea is not so much to continue to stretch things as it is to limit the degree to which my balls can “retract” when seated for lengthy periods. As Tundraman pointed out on a different thread, achievement of a permanent hang requires that your balls need to become stabilized at the desired distance from your body. In that way, the cremasters become stabilized at the appropriate length

Today I was working at the computer in place with my 30 mm WMC and four USSR’s as usual. However, I noticed that my balls were a bit “wobbly” at the end of the stack, indicating that they were not actually under any mechanical tension at all! To correct this, I had to add a fifth USSR to restore some light tension. This is the first time that this has been necessary!
Forum no. 25.jpg
Forum no. 25.jpg (50.17 KiB) Viewed 2596 times

While doing this, my sack cooled down and tightened up a bit (as you can see), but the five USSR’s plus the 30 mm WMC still felt fine due to the ability of the USSR’s to accommodate modest changes in one’s sack tension. I wore them for the rest of my computer session, and am wearing them again now.

I seem to have made a measurable gain over the past little while – most encouraging!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » January 20th, 2017, 11:22 am

Great news,very encouraging! Maybe your next purchase will be a kilt? :D

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » January 20th, 2017, 5:31 pm

Already have one ....................

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » January 20th, 2017, 8:22 pm

I got to thinking about TrumpJunior’s earlier question about how much things stretch out over a heavy-weighting session. I finally decided to attempt to document it! The photo below shows my hang at the start of a 15-minute session at 18 lbs. (left) and at the end of the 15 minutes at the same weight (right).

Forum no. 27.jpg
Forum no. 27.jpg (42.04 KiB) Viewed 2560 times

I may not have got the scales exactly right between the two photos, but they’re pretty close. As you can see, the balls do go down a bit over the 15 minutes, while the upper hang contracts in diameter a little to accommodate the increased stretch – just as you’d expect.

However, the extra stretch is temporary – once the weight comes off, things return to their pre-session state very quickly. As I’ve said many times, heavy weights are not a short-cut to a longer hang – they’re simply an experience that some guys ( like me) find very enjoyable.

I still can’t get over the increased comfort of heavy-weighting using my WMC clip system as opposed to a parachute! Once you’ve tried it, you’ll never switch back! That said, always exercise restraint – do not be tempted by the increased comfort to go too far too fast. If you do, the improved system will not save you from damage. Slow and steady, and listen to your body!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » February 26th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Still making progress, although I am now pretty close to where I think I want to be for the long haul. If my heavily-weighted (or forced) balls are down at my knees (see my other thread on heavy weighting), that'll do me. Having my unweighted balls down there would be a bit inconvenient for certain aspects of my lifestyle! I'll repeat my previously-given advice to spend time regularly going unweighted to see how things feel in that state.

I've been sleeping lately with my usual 45 mm WMC and an extra 15 mm WMC, both 38 mm I/D. I also add some USSR's between the two WMC's to generated a mechanical stretch while sleeping. When fully relaxed, I can now fit 7 USSR's along with the 60 mm of WMC's for a total mechanical stretch of 165 mm (6.5 inches). This gets my balls down pretty close to my goal (the knees!). Once I'm there, I'll back off to a maintenance level of effort. I probably only need another inch of unweighted growth to reach my goal, allowing for the weighted stretching effect.

Hope all of you are having similar positive experiences!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » March 15th, 2017, 3:22 am

After a period of going hard ‘n heavy 24/7 and making some excellent progress, I recently spent a weekend not wearing any weights. I do this once in a while, and I strongly recommend that all ball-stretchers do so now and then. For one thing, it feels soooooo good when you get back on the weights - well worth a period of abstinence! But more importantly, the thing is that having a long unweighted hang has both its upsides and downsides – it isn’t necessarily all good. You need to experience your new body form on its own, because that’s how you’ll spend the rest of your life even if you were to stop stretching - there’s no going back apart from maybe a small rebound due to stretched skin l relaxing. You can add hang length, but you can’t take it off! Make sure that you'll never want to ..............

The upside is extremely up! I love the feel of my unrestrained balls doing the dance between my legs as I move! I also absolutely love the new look – no more hiding from the others in the communal shower room! I feel so much more masculine now! I also finally have plenty of room to attach the various genital restraints that I enjoy - splitters, spreaders, etc. I also love the look of my balls down near my knees when wearing heavy weights for relatively brief periods (see my separate thread on that topic). Ball impact activities (which I enjoy within close limits) are far more fun for all concerned because the target’s right out there and swings enticingly!
Forum no. 31.jpg
Forum no. 31.jpg (63.24 KiB) Viewed 2202 times

That’s the upside. The downsides are also there for sure. For one thing, I now have to hang even my unweighted balls down a pant leg when they’re relaxed – they don’t stay in my undershorts any more, so trying to keep them tucked up in my crotch simply doesn’t work now. So out of the undershorts and down the pant leg they go! This forces me to wear pants that are loose enough that they’re able to dangle freely – tight pants apply uncomfortable pressure on the boys and also create a bulge in a very odd location on one leg that’s bound to be noticed (not that I care greatly, but there are some who are not ready for this).

My balls’ new location also makes them a lot more vulnerable to injury. People who are involved in active sports need to consider this. It also means that I can’t wear some of my favorite shorts any more – the boys like to peep out below when fully relaxed. My swim shorts are a particular problem.

Another issue is the inevitable periodic need for a sit-down session on the can. My balls now dangle into the water on toilets with lower seats. It would be a pain to have to tea-bag every time, but I’m moving towards that.

All in all, I feel that I’m soon going to be joining tundraman in switching onto a wear-when-I-feel-like-it maintenance schedule as opposed to the 24/7 continuous effort. I have to grit my teeth and face the fact that I really don’t want to increase my unweighted hang much past where it is now. As it is, it feels and looks great, and the downsides are still manageable. That’s a good place to leave it!
Forum no. 29.jpg
Forum no. 29.jpg (42.81 KiB) Viewed 2202 times

As a closing statement, the above image gives some idea of how much progress I’ve made in the 3½ years since I started. At the beginning I could barely keep a single 15 mm WMC on for short periods of time. Now I can comfortably wear up to 120 mm of weights if I feel like it (which I sometimes do for relatively short periods). That's over 2000 gm (4.5 pounds), which feels amazing!
Forum no. 30.jpg
Forum no. 30.jpg (57.31 KiB) Viewed 2202 times

I sleep with 60 mm of WMC’s and some added USSR’s for an overnight mechanical stretch. Near the morning when fully relaxed, I can fit up to 7 USSR’s between the WMC’s. This stuff really works, guys!

However, be mindful of both the up and down sides. There’s probably an ideal limit for most of us, and it won’t be the same for all. It’s a wise stretcher who works out early on where he wants to end up and puts the brakes on when he gets there! I think that I'm getting close to back-off mode now. Sad ..... it's a great feeling going at it at full throttle!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » April 14th, 2017, 12:32 am

I sense that the time has come for me to stop updating this thread. It's been at or near the top now for quite a while, but I think that it's all been said at this point - the absence of any feedback lately says to me that there's no longer anyone out there. Sincere thanks to those of you who did respond - you kept me going as long as I did! I hope that my experiences have helped a few others to avoid a few problems that I ran into.

Anyway, thanks again, and happy stretching!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”