Progress!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Progress!

Postby TrumpJunior » December 6th, 2016, 12:36 pm

Welcome back. :D
Sounds like you had a great time congratulations!Your observations about your hang seem to confirm that 90% of the hang that you have developed is new permanent growth and tissue, and the other inch or so is due to stretching of your hang,which will spring back with the removal of weight over a long enough period.This is a complete confirmation of what Jarod or experts like Tundraman would have predicted.This is great news to hear,that developing low hanging balls with Jarod's methods is permanent. :)

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » December 17th, 2016, 10:15 pm

Hi – me again! I promised you an update on my recovery from my recent 5 week period of abstinence!

It’s now been over two weeks since I got back into it. During that time, I’ve pretty much recovered the hang that I lost during the weightless period. I lost about an inch from my 7 inch max unweighted relaxed hang, which has now been restored. Now it’s onwards and downwards once more!

Of course, all that I’ve really done during that two-week period is restore the stretch in the skin that’s already there – I haven’t added an inch of new skin length in only two weeks! Stretching existing skin is obviously a far faster process than actually growing new skin.

This experience has taught me that since I’ve now decided that I need at least another two inches of permanent growth to be where I want to be (a permanent 8 inch unweighted hang, based on my recent test run), I actually have to gain an additional 3 inches or so to allow for the stretch retraction that will occur when I spend time unweighted. So I’m looking for between 10 and 11 inches with the weights.

This being the case, I’m back to going at it full tilt boogie 24/7. I’m wearing a 45 mm and a 15mm weight around the house, dropping to the 45 mm alone when out and about. At night, I retain the same 45 mm weight but add up to 5 silicone rings to maintain a good mechanical stretch while sleeping. In the morning I spend some time wearing the Forcer with a 5 inch rod inserted.

I’ll keep this up for a while and report periodically on progress. Meanwhile, have a great festive season, and don’t let the balls dangle in the gravy!

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » January 3rd, 2017, 3:09 am

It's now been a month since I returned from my enforced 5-week period of abstinence from any form of stretching activity. As I noted earlier, it took about a week to restore most or all of the stretching of my existing skin and restore my hang to its former glory (if you can call it that!). Now, three weeks later, there are signs that i'm back on the road towards the continued development of new skin to increase my permanent stretch. As mentioned previously, I had been sleeping with my 45 mm weight in place plus up to 5 silicone rings to give me that essential mechanical stretch when the weight isn't pulling downwards. Last night i was able to comfortably install 6 silicone rings, which stayed on all night with no problems. If sufficiently relaxed, I can actually get 7 on there for shorter periods of time, but 6 is a new high for continuous overnight wear.

I actually prefer the silicone rings to the use of the Forcer because they have the resilience to accommodate changes in the stress pattern during sleep. I still use the Forcer in the mornings, but for sleeping it's silicone all the way these days!

It took far longer to restore my former weight-carrying capacity (see my separate thread on Heavy Weighting), but I'm pretty much back to where I was in that department too at this point.

So now it's onwards and downwards! I'll continue to post any significant developments as they occur.

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » January 3rd, 2017, 1:11 pm

Interesting to see that you stay very highly loaded and stretched around the clock.I asked about this in the "Pedal to the Metal" thread.You're proof that the balls and sack really require no rest at all.

Man,I was very excited for about 2 weeks after receiving my USSRs,but the love wore off after that.My sack was really beat up from them...Tundraman explained that maybe they restricted the heathy air circulation for me.My hang skin and hygiene improved quickly when I reduced their use.I'm looking forward to the day when I have enough hang for the forcer,air circulation couldn't get any better,obviously :)

Do you find the forcer uncomfortable while sleeping?

Moonfish
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 18 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Bullet 50 34
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 188 82

Postby Moonfish » January 3rd, 2017, 7:03 pm

What are USSR.s ????

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » January 4th, 2017, 5:27 am

USSR's are Ultra Soft Silicone Rings, which are sold by Secretleather. I use them all the time myself. I haven't experienced any of the issues that TrumpJunior discussed elsewhere with Tundraman. However, that may be because I do take them off at various points during the day (e.g., during my heavy weighting sessions). It also may be because everyone's skin doubtless has different sensitivities. However, I seem to be able to wear them any time I like - I'm wearing 4 of them below my 45 mm WMC as I sit here and type! I also have no trouble at all sleeping with up to six of them fitted below my usual 45 mm WMC.

I can see some logic behind Tundraman's assertion that the USSR's may affect air contact with the scrotal skin. However, does a well-lubricated 45 mm WMC affect air circulation any less? I doubt it ...... and I wear a 45 mm WMC pretty much round the clock with no problems.

I think that a major cause of any problems like those of TrumpJunior may be the fact that the USSR's exert a certain tension on your sack which a well-fitted WMC doesn't do - it's size is fixed and it doesn't try to contract. When new, the USSR's can certainly gripe a little. However, they come in two sizes, and the larger 36 mm size exerts relatively low pressure, for me at least. Moreover, after a period of use they will adjust to your scrotum, at which point the problem evaporates. Takes about a month in my experience.

I wouldn't say that I invariably go highly stretched and loaded around the clock. I sometimes take one evening and night off in a given week for the pure pleasure of experiencing my new natural hang free from any encumbrance. I've said before that everyone should do this once in a while - after all, it's achieving that wonderful free-hang "natural" feel that this is all about!

As far as my not really needing a break is concerned, I'd add a word of caution. I'm hardly typical - I've been loading my balls for over 50 years now (although not 24/7 until mid 2013 when I discovered Secretleather). So my sack has had ample time to toughen up! Consequently, my experiences may not apply to others with far less "sack time". I've said repeatedly that my experiences may not be typical of others'. However, like anything of this nature, I have no doubt that over time the training effect will kick in for others, as it has for me. It's a question of how long it will take - that too will vary greatly.

As far as sleeping with the Forcer goes, its big disadvantage is that its length is fixed - it has no resilience, and therefore cannot accommodate changes in one's sack tension. Your sack will do what it wants to do when it wants to do it, and the Forcer can't accommodate the potential range at a single setting. By contrast, the USSR's have a great deal of resilience, especially if you use a lot of them as I do. This resilience means that they can accommodate quite substantial changes during the night. If the Forcer starts to gripe, it usually wakes you up and you have to deal with it by switching rods - a fiddly hassle when in the middle of your sleep time. By contrast, you can often sleep right through a change in tension when wearing USSR's - at least, I can. Moreover, removing a USSR is dead simple and only takes a few seconds - I've even managed to do it discreetly while outdoors on the trail in company! Try that with a rod switch in the Forcer!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » January 5th, 2017, 4:02 am

I've said before that my goal has always been to get my hang to the point where my weighted balls are at my knees when standing up straight. Here's my present status:
Forum no. 22.jpg
Forum no. 22.jpg (52.68 KiB) Viewed 2386 times

As you can see, not too far to go - another couple of inches, which translates to perhaps another 1 to 1.5 inches when unweighted. Of course without the extra weight they won't hang that far, but that's OK - as far as I'm concerned, having my balls dancing about between my knees while out walking, trying to ride a bike or working in the shop would be a bit of a bother. Also, wearing shorts in summer would become problematic - even now, some of my shorter shorts are on the edge, with the boys peeping out now and then! I'll settle for my present goal, after which I'll go into maintenance mode like Tundraman!

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » January 6th, 2017, 11:00 pm

Mr.F.,How much lower is your hang with the heavy weighting versus your usual 45mm wmc?Do you stretch out a bit by the end of your heavyweight session?

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » January 7th, 2017, 1:20 pm

Fantasack wrote:
I think that a major cause of any problems like those of TrumpJunior may be the fact that the USSR's exert a certain tension on your sack which a well-fitted WMC doesn't do - it's size is fixed and it doesn't try to contract. When new, the USSR's can certainly gripe a little. However, they come in two sizes, and the larger 36 mm size exerts relatively low pressure, for me at least. Moreover, after a period of use they will adjust to your scrotum, at which point the problem evaporates. Takes about a month in my experience!

I agree with the idea that the USSRs ,by their "grippy" nature,probably cause problems with my sack skin.I really couldn't come up with a lubrication method that suited me.I really want to stick to Shea or cocoa butter mix,I am opposed to using petroleum based products on my balls on a regular basis.For whatever reason,I would get a small "pinch" blister on the very back of my hang up near my taint.But remember,I am an outdoor labour guy,so I would imagine all of the activity greatly increases the chance for pinching.In fact,I have come to find out,I do much better to have a larger single weight versus multiple small ones,I was also getting the pinching problems with them,I would imagine with all of the walking and acrobatics,that sometimes my sack skin would get pinched between the weights somehow.However,it is VERY interesting to hear that the USSRs have a break-in period,I had no idea!

But,I have not put the USSRs away!I find them invaluable for helping me get the WMC on.I am 24/7,except for showering.However,when I remove my weight,I find that my sack tightens up within a few minutes,especially now,with the cold weather.What I do now is,remove the weight and quickly put on 3 or 4 USSRs,so my hang doesn't get a chance to retract.When I get in the shower,warm-hot water,I give myself a quick all-over wash,then give my balls a good thorough wash,then remove the USSRS one at a time,washing them by hand,and continue to wash my balls and hang,until they are all off,give eveything a quick thorough wash again and quickly put the USSRs back on,if they don't all go back on,I wait a minute or two to add them all back until 4 are on,while I complete my shower.I then dry my WMC,which has been soaking in alcohol during my shower,and lube it well with shea (sometimes I pop the spare plastic container that the shea came in the microwave to soften it),remove all but two USSRs,then slide the WMC between them.The USSRs hold everything in perfect alignment and make it easy to align the screw and move my sack skin out of the way,like an extra pair of hands. :D

With your inspiration,I may add a few USSRs before bed and see what happens.I really prefer to not have them rest on my balls,but above the weight only.Being that I don't walk or jump around in my sleep :),I should be okay.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » January 11th, 2017, 9:53 pm

I too have found that single longer weights (30 mm or 45 mm) are far less "pinch-prone" than multiple 15 mm items. They're also a little heavier for the same overall length, which I feel is an advantage.

The USSR's are certainly helpful when it comes to putting metal rings on - I use them regularly for that purpose, more or less in the same manner as you. The break-in period is very real - if you continue to use the USSR's regularly, you will find that they accommodate your personal physiology quite well.

Cheers!!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”