Progress!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Progress!

Postby Fantasack » March 4th, 2014, 5:25 am

Well, I seem to be closing in on a milestone right now! I just came off my first 12 hour stretch continuously wearing four ring weights! I've been wearing three rings 24/7 for some time now as well as working with the Forcer, but my goal all along has been to get to four rings (32 ounces) on a continuous basis. I think I'm almost there! 32 ounces feels fantastic! :)

My only resisual problem is that my sack still seems to be growing faster than the hang of muy balls, which don't nestle down at the base of the sack as nicely as I'd like unless I force them down there with weights or the Forcer. Hopefully things will sort themselves out over time.

It's taken me 8 months to get to this point - when I started, I could only manage a single ring! The secret has proved to be not to push things - just let your hang accommodate itself to the changing situation at its own pace. Your sack will tell you when it's OK to go up another ring.

Although I expect to be able to wear 40 ounces continuously within a few months if present progress is maintained. I think I'll be stopping at 32 ounces for the long haul. I can wear 40 ounces for an hour or two already, but it feels a bit too much to me. Besides which, it's a wise man who reaches his goal and is happy to settle for that!

Happy stretching!!
Attachments
Ball-stretching - the new steady load (March 2014).jpg
My new (almost) steady load!
Ball-stretching - the new steady load (March 2014).jpg (83.83 KiB) Viewed 8099 times

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Re: Progress!

Postby Fantasack » May 23rd, 2014, 7:41 pm

Well, we're closing in on June 2014, which will mark the end of my first year of stretching with Secretleather's wonderful gear. Time to review progress .....

I began with almost no hang at all, a matter which had always bothered me greatly. I got into suspending weights from my balls many decades ago, but never kept it up for long at any one time due to fears of damaging myself. So none of that experience did much for my hang.

Once I started with Secretleather, I was of course stretching for most or all of the time. That's how the results come! I had to overcome the usual issues with burning, morning sack shriveling, etc. I could only wear a single weight, and even that was only wearable for part of the time. Despite the issues, I persevered. Boy, am I glad that I did!

Today, a year later, I can wear up to four ring weights with little discomfort. The burn sometimes recurs with the higher weight levels, and I sometimes have to go down to only two weights for a while. But those two weights are my 36 mm forcer set, and they haven't been off my sack for months now - I wear them 24/7, often with a rod added if there isn't an opportunity to add a ring or two. The only thing is that as things stretch out, I think I may have to go down to a 34 mm set - Dave warned me about this and I suspect that he was quite right.

Anyway, the results are obvious from the attached photos. I actually have swinging,hanging balls - a dream come true! I will of course persist in this journey, and will use this thread as my dairy in case others may be encouraged by my experiences.

Thanks you, Dave and Secretleather!!
Attachments
Forum no. 3.jpg
The starting point
Forum no. 3.jpg (59.2 KiB) Viewed 7910 times
Forum no. 2.jpg
A year later!
Forum no. 2.jpg (40.18 KiB) Viewed 7910 times
Forum no. 1.jpg
A year later too!
Forum no. 1.jpg (51.15 KiB) Viewed 7910 times

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » May 23rd, 2014, 7:43 pm

For some reason, I don't seem to have sorted out the photo comment feature! The lowest picture is of course the starting point from a year ago!!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » July 24th, 2014, 4:20 am

Well, since the last post on May 23rd, things have continued to improve. I'm now able to wear four rings (32 ounces) whenever I feel like doing so apart from the "tight" period first thing in the morning, when I get driven down to three and sometimes on a colder morning even down to two. Oddly enough though, I'm finding that I like the feel of three rings (24 ounces) best for daytime wear - it's a nice compromise between comfort and convenience for a fairly active guy like me, besides keeping enough tension in the sack that progress is continuing. I can always add a forcer rod or a silicone ring if I want to push them down a bit.

To me, my progress to date appears nothing short of amazing! I've come much further than I expected in the 13 months since I started. I began in June 2013 with almost no hang - I could barely accommodate a single ring! Now, when in a relaxed state, I can get 6 rings on! 'I'm wearing five as I type - three metal and two silicone. From only being able to use a 1 inch rod in my Forcer set when I acquired it in early 2014, I'm now up to a 3 1/4 inch item and growing. My measured hang when fully relaxed is now over 5 inches.

I think that my progress is mainly due to the fact that I work quite hard at this 24/7. In particular, I reckon that if you can do it, sleeping with a good stretch on is probably the thing that will increase progress the most - it was after I started using the Forcer pair along with two silicone rings and a short rod overnight that things really started to move. The other thing is to get a good stretch on when sitting down for long periods - the weight isn't helping much at that point, so you need to add a Forcer rod or some extra rings to get a stretch on. The new silicone rings are amazing for this purpose. The thing is to either have a reasonable amount of weight doing the pulling or set up a mechanical stretch when gravity isn't helping. I make sure that I always have as much stretch on as is comfortable at all times. I reckon that's what's doing it for me.

In an earlier post, I worried about the fact that my sack appeared to be growing faster than the hang of my balls. I was told not to worry and just keep at it. Sound advice! Now they nestle down at the bottom of the bag with no trouble. It just took a while for their suspension cords to catch up with the sack, that's all. They look and feel great hanging out down there!

Advice to newcomers - keep at it!! I had trouble with "burn" and other issues at first - in fact, I nearly gave up at one point because it took a while for things to really start improving. So glad I didn't quit ..............I'm loving the new look and feel of my balls! Thanks you, Dave and Secretleather! Next stop - 6 inches! I'll post again when I get there, with more images...............

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » August 7th, 2014, 10:07 pm

Although it's not been long since my last progress report, I thought I should let folks know that my progress continues at an amazing and quite unexpected rate. I think this is mainly because I've been able to increase my comfort level with 32 ounces of weight. Previously, I could wear such a weight pretty much any time, but found it a bit awkward and uncomfortable over the long haul, although I did manage a few lengthy sessions. In the last little while I've stretched just that little bit more, to the point where 32 ounces (four 15 mm weight equivalents) is very comfortable. I now wear this weight all the time when at home, both day and night. I still back off to 24 ounces first thing in the morning and when going out, though - when out and about in an active mode, that feels like enough weight to me, while the morning "tighten" remains an issue. Still, a year ago I couldn't keep even one weight on under that condition!

A major factor in achieving my new comfort level is the use of the silicone rings that Dave now offers. I really can't speak highly enough about them! Apart from the fact that they offer a means of a really comfortable extra stretch without weight, they also allow the wearing of increased weight at enhanced comfort levels. Previously, my hang was insufficient to accommodate one of these rings along with four 15 mm weights or equivalent, but my recent stretch has changed that, and there's now plenty of room. I now wear one 24/7 next to my balls, with the weights piled above the silicone ring (see attached image). I've actually taken to sleeping with this combination of four ring equivalents plus a silicone ring, which is perfectly comfortable. In fact, on a hot night when the sac is pretty loose, I usually insert a second silicone ring somewhere in the middle. This provides the hang with enough "give" to accommodate any slight variations in tension when sleeping and also maintains over three inches of stretch despite the relative lack of gravity assistance when lying horizontally.

The other great use of the silicone rings is in conjunction with a parachute harness. Put a silicone ring right above your balls and then fit the harness above the ring. The tensioned parachute squeezes the ring and its contents in a most delicious manner! The comfort level is magic, especially for someone like me who likes to really load up now and then (been doing it for over 50 years now!).

Bottom line is that my balls are now under quite substantial tension 24/7. I think that this is the main reason for my present rapid progress.

I'll report in again when I reach the next milestone. Meanwhile, keep 'em hanging!!
Attachments
Secretleather no. 3.jpg
My current 24/7 load except when active out of doors.
Secretleather no. 3.jpg (39.82 KiB) Viewed 7542 times

Lockedlover
Time stretching?: Began 15.05.2014
Stretching usage: WMC 15mm x 34mm
WMC 15mm x 36mm
WMC 30mm x 36mm
4 x USSR's - mostly wear one of these on the bottom for comfort.
Your hang: 5" to bottom of lowest WMC
Stretching intensity: Slow & steady.
24/7
I do spend a bit of time in chastity - mostly nights - depends on my current behaviour!
Height and weight: 172cm 65kg
Other sexual practices: http://lockedandinlove.tumblr.com/

Postby Lockedlover » August 8th, 2014, 11:21 am

Hi Fantasack,
Have just read through your "Progress!" thread.
Thanks for all the insight, lots of good information there.
I too am making quick progress alternating between 24oz and 32oz at this time.
Look forward to more updates.
Cheers, LL

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » August 16th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Thanks for the comment, Lockedlover! Good to hear from a fellow enthusiast!

A thing that I forgot to mention in my last post is that another factor which may be playing a part in my success is my lavish use of shea lotion as a lubricant. Jarod mentioned that keeping the scrotal sack well supplied with this material promotes more rapid growth of new skin, which is just what you want for rapid and permanent progress. I reckon that the lotion that Dave sells is probably the best, but I've had good results with Lubriderm Shea & Enriching Cocoa Butter lotion, which is readily available here in Canada. That said, I'll be hitting Dave up soon for some of his lotion, which I'm sure is better.

There is a downside to the use of copious quantities of lotion - the skin certainly becomes more resilient, but it also becomes far softer and more easily torn. I found this out the hard way - as a guitarist (among other things), I have long nails on my right hand. I was fitting a silicone ring a few days ago and somehow managed to slip and drive a nail quite hard into and across my ball-sack. The resultant bleeding took a while to staunch - be warned!! Healed up very quickly, though.

I'm off on an overseas trip in a few days, during which I will be forced to cut back on my stretching activities. I'm a little worried about how much of my progress this might cost me (see my separate post "Layoff Effects" on this subject). We'll see - I'll report back after I return from the trip in three week's time.

Meanwhile, happy stretching!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » September 24th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Well, I'm back from my three-week trip plus a one-week caving trip which followed immediately thereafter. The net effect of this travel has been that I had to abandon my established stretching routine for over a month - not too good!

During my overseas adventures, I was travelling to and from the primary destination by air, so wearing metal rings was out. However, I can add my testimony to Dave's regarding the fact that the silicone rings which Dave has been selling recently are completely security-proof - I went through in both directions wearing four such rings. Quite a feeling of empowerment!

I was in company with others who are not ready to be let into my stretching secrets, so I had to be pretty circumspect. I took a single 15 mm metal ring plus the four silicone rings, and that was it for the three weeks (minus the metal when flying, of course). Still, I don't appear to have lost much if any of my progress - upon my return, the usual 32 ounces (907 gm) of weight went back on with no complaints - I simply worked back up to the weight over a period of a few days.

By contrast, the subsequent caving trip forced a complete cessation of stretching activity - you simply can't wear a caving harness while wearing stretching gear! Nor was there any privacy for fitting and adjusting the gear. So I went for a week with no stretching at all. Actually a nice feeling for a bit of a change, but it sure felt good to get that weight back on after my return!

I'd say that the period of enforced retreat from full-on stretching didn't cause me to lose any of the great progress that I've made - the reduced program over the three week period seems to have been sufficient to keep things at least stable thanks to the 2 1/2 inches of mechanical stretching which the five rings imparted. The subsequent one-week total layoff seems not to have been long enough to cause any significant loss of stretch. Now it's back to the usual routine, with which I hope to continue as I was before by making great gains. Stay tuned - I'll keep you posted.

In closing, I wish that more of us would keep what for me has in effect become a ball-stretching diary. I think that we all have much experience to share, and our odd little community would only be the better for sharing that experience. For my part, I plan to keep it up!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » September 24th, 2014, 11:07 pm

Fantasack, great post! :D
I have kept a log since my start with WMCs.
Shorthanded to one line entries when there is a change in weight or ID and sometimes notes on what happened.
I found it essential to figure out several mystery events such as ID changes throughout the years.
(Remember that I am a singleton and so correct ID is very critical - almost no difference between strangulation and slippage/compression IDs.)
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

xpc316e
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Postby xpc316e » September 25th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Thanks Fantasack for posting details of your progress and techniques. As a newbie it is encouraging to learn of the improvements that possible in a relatively short time frame. Like you, I had a negligible hang when I began to stretch and that was only four weeks ago. I was soon able to wear a 15mm WMC on a 24/7 basis, and I can now wear two of them with plenty of comfort.

My sack is much looser, and I am really pleased with the short term results. I shave my sack and don't find the USSRs as comfortable as you do; I find that they grip the skin in a way that stainless steel does not do. I can wear three of them, but after a couple of hours I have to remove them. Shea butter extends the length of time I can use them, but the discomfort kicks in when the skin dries out. This is annoying, because I want to keep up the tension at night as you have done.

I use Secret Leather's Shea Butter to which I add a couple of drops of Tea Tree oil. This makes it slightly easier to massage into the skin, and it also has mild antiseptic properties which comes in handy when the skin is under stress.

For maximum comfort I prefer to wear either a kilt, or loose-fitting basketball shorts, which are both worn without underwear, allowing my balls to hang as they wish. My job involves me spending a lot of time teaching children of various ages, so going commando at work in a kilt, or shorts, is a non-starter. Therefore I have to wear underwear, and for me that means discomfort. I cannot get on with boxer shorts and wear briefs to prevent my junk falling down the leg of my trousers. I have large, muscular thighs, and in normal trousers there is never any room to allow me to dress down the trouser legs as a lot of men do. The first thing I do when I arrive home is to remove all restrictive clothing and let my balls hang free.

Hopefully, if I continue my regime, I can achieve something like your impressive results.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”