Progress!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Re: Progress!

Postby Fantasack » October 23rd, 2016, 10:16 pm

Well, another major milestone is coming up! I’m going to be away from home for the entire month of November, and I’ve decided that it’s time to find out how effective all this effort has been in terms of providing me with the new “natural” unweighted look and feel that I craved. So I’ve decided that no stretching gear of any kind will accompany me on this trip – the boys will have to hang out on their own! By doing this, I’ll find out how much of the hang that I have now is due to skin stretching (temporary) and how much is due to new cell growth (permanent). A few days won't do it - to really find out, it will take a full month.

Everything that I’ve read says that I will lose some of my hang over this period – the portion that is due to simple stretching of the skin will retreat for the most part. I’m very curious to learn how much that turns out to be. That said, I'll get back whatever I lose in short order - be sure of that!

Another reason for giving this a try at this time is that I’m actually nearing the goal that I set for myself when I started. I wanted my fully-weighed balls to be down at my knees, and I’m now only an inch or two short of that goal (see my separate thread on Heavy Weighting). Time to find out how living with my new hang in its unweighted state feels. I want to be sure that I don’t go to a point at which I’m encountering problems or discomfort as a result. The point where I’m moving in towards my goal is a good time to check on that.

As a preliminary to this period of weightlessness, I’ve been going all out for the past month. I’ve been wearing my 45 mm WMC 24/7 during this period, often with a few silicone rings added to give me a bit of a mechanical stretch when seated. I’ve kept up the heavy weighting on a daily basis, and I’ve been spending at least 30 minutes a day with the Forcer in use with a 4½ to 5 inch rod installed. I’m sleeping with the 45 mm WMC still in place along with a stack of silicone rings – up to seven in a stack if things are relaxed for a total stack of 150 mm (over five inches allowing for silicone ring compression). The downward pressure on my hang is significant and continuous.

With all of this preparation, there has been some noticeable progress in the past month leading up to my experiment – the five inch Forcer rod is now far easier to fit than it was a month ago. Frankly, I’m totally amazed that I can get a five inch rod in there at all giver the fact that when I started in June 2013 I couldn’t even wear a single 15 mm WMC full-time! Thank you, Dave Smith and Secretleather!!

I’ll post again when I get back and let y’all know how things turned out……………

LoadedBalls
Time stretching?: Steel Weights Since Dec 2015
Stretching usage: 30mm ID x 15mm WMC (190g)
30mm ID x 30mm WMC (450g)
2 x 30mm ID x 45mm WMC (690g)
4 x 32mm ID x 15mm USSR's
Custom 30/32mm ID Ball Forcer with 90 to 150mm Rods for a 100 to 160mm Stretch
Custom 4 1/2” Leather Stretcher with 30-32mm ID
Your hang: 175mm (7")
Stretching intensity: Most Evenings: 2 hours with 2 x 45mm 690g WMC's and 2 x USSR's (120mm 1400g Stack)
Some Work Days: 10 hours with 1 x 45mm 690g WMC and 4 x USSR's (105mm 730g Stack)
Height and weight: 186cm 77kg (6'1" 170lbs)
Other sexual practices: Using my balls as a butt plug
Lifting Heavy Weights with my balls
Scrotal Suspension

Postby LoadedBalls » October 24th, 2016, 9:49 am

-
Last edited by LoadedBalls on December 14th, 2016, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casually Stretching my balls until I can wear a 150mm stack with ease

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » October 24th, 2016, 9:02 pm

Actually, LB, if my experience is anything to go by, I'd expect that it will become easier! If you refer back to one of my earlier posts on this long-running thread, you'll find that I voiced a theory which subsequent experience has borne out completely. I'm pretty sure that progress will be very directly related to existing unstretched hang length. My notion here is that for a given level of stretching effort, new skin or muscle cell formation might logically be expected to be a percentage function of the material length that's already there - after all, it's all getting the same stretching tension!

New cell generation (which is what creates a permanent increase in your unstretched hang) takes place all along the scrotal column, not just at any one location. Like an elastic band, the scrotal column and associated structures will stretch proportionately more at the same loading as the length increases. As an example, If you have two inches of scrotal skin and achieve a ten percent growth at your chosen level of effort, that will yield two-tenths of an inch of permanent progress. However, if you're stretching an existing four inch hang, the same ten percent gives you four tenths of an inch. As a result, you should find it easier as your hang increases, provided you maintain the same level of effort. There may be a limit to this - perhaps we should hope so, because otherwise we'll all end up tripping over our own balls!! I for one would not welcome that .............

This stretching effect is of course why I can now get a 150 mm stack onto my stretched hang after starting with a 15 mm ring. I haven't gained a full 135 mm of unstretched hang - however, I do have a far greater length of skin to stretch. I've probably gained about 100 mm of unstretched hang for a total of around 115 mm not including balls), which stretches out to an additional 135 mm when "coerced" using a Forcer or a stack of silicone rings. On average, that's pretty much right on Jarod's stated expectation of around one inch of progress every nine months. However, at present I'm gaining at a somewhat faster rate than this, which bears out my theory that progress will be more rapid when a given level of effort is applied to a longer hang.

I can certainly say that I've made far more rapid progress over the past year than I did in my first two. My careful use of heavy-weighting may have contributed - Jarod admitted that short-term use of heavy weights could contribute (see my separate thread on heavy weighting). However, that is indeed short term. For the most part the increased rate of progress must surely be down to the fact that I now have more to stretch and that I stretch that extra length 24/7 at relatively high levels of long-term tension.

So keep the faith and press on!! I expect that we'll hear about great progress from you down the road! Please keep posting to this thread - it's not just about my personal progress!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » October 26th, 2016, 9:08 pm

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm approaching my goal of having my fully weighted balls down at my knees. Here's the evidence!

Forum no. 12.jpg
Forum no. 12.jpg (57.52 KiB) Viewed 2422 times

I suspect that for day-to-day living, an unweighted hang a little above my knees would be fine. The weighted situation is just for playtime!

Have fun - I always do!!

dutchrobert
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: Rubber, steel since a couple of weeks, want to increase use & number of rings....:-)
Your hang: 8 cm to bottom of the ring
Stretching intensity: Couple of hours a day. I try to extend to periods of 12 hours when possible.
Height and weight: 190 cm 80 kg
Other sexual practices: I like to use dildos on other guys, sometimes on myself too. I have got an extensive collection. Also a sling and a fuckmachine. I would like to be able to put my balls & stretcher up my own ass...:-) Or somebody else's of course...anyone interested? :-)
Into sex with more guys.

Postby dutchrobert » October 27th, 2016, 5:12 pm

Fantasack wrote:As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm approaching my goal of having my fully weighted balls down at my knees. Here's the evidence!

Forum no. 12.jpg

I suspect that for day-to-day living, an unweighted hang a little above my knees would be fine. The weighted situation is just for playtime!

Have fun - I always do!!

Hello! Many thanks very impressive! And also thanks for sharing your activities and considerations.
Robert

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » October 27th, 2016, 6:25 pm

You're welcome! Keep on hanging!!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » October 27th, 2016, 10:24 pm

I had a private message from a reader who remembered the issue which I raised some time ago in a separate thread about the stretching of my ball hang seemingly lagging behind my scrotal stretch. The result was that my balls didn't sit down at the bottom of the bag, even when things were relatively relaxed. The reader asked if this situation ever corrected itself with more stretching time. Good question, which deserves an answer.

The simple answer is yes - things have more or less levelled out, but it certainly took some time. These days when I'm relaxed (which is more of the time now than it used to be), my balls now sit nicely at the bottom of the bag, which they didn't at one time. Put differently, the stretching of my ball suspension system and my sack is now pretty much even when in relaxed mode.

However, even now my balls retract ahead of my scrotal sack. You have to remember that your balls are primarily supported by a completely different suspension system of their own (the cremaster muscles, etc.) and it's not really reasonable to expect the skin and the muscle suspension systems to necessarily be completely in sync. When temperature or other factors dictate a retraction, the balls rise faster than the sack - at least, that's my personal experience to date. I suspect that the balls will always retract ahead of the scrotal skin. I can live with that provided they stay down at the bottom when relaxed!

Anyone have any different experiences?!?

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » October 31st, 2016, 4:14 am

OK, going offline for a month on the road without weights. It's time to try living with that weightless feeling and see how much I've really accomplished. I'll report back afterwards. Meanwhile, have fun!!.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » October 31st, 2016, 11:58 am

Have a great adventure. :)

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » December 6th, 2016, 4:56 am

Well, guys, I’m back! I was around the world, spending time in several countries among folks who are not ready to be let into my stretching activities. As a result, I spent over 4 weeks without any form of stretching or weighting of my little buddies. I learned quite a lot, which I’ll be happy to share here.

First, I found once again that the feel of those little rascals swinging around down there with no assistance from any weights or other forms of persuasion was really great! Everyone should try this periodically – it’s what we’re all striving for, after all. For a guy like me who has spent most of his life with too little hang to allow for such pleasures as ball-swinging, the new feel was incredibly empowering! I can actually feel that I have balls instead of merely knowing that to be true. When fully relaxed, they’re now out of my underpants and down my trouser leg! Thanks, Dave and Secretleather!

I was in several locations (hot springs, etc.) in which I had to use a communal male changing and showering facility. No more hiding my scrotal deficiencies by lurking in dark corners – now I can do my showering and changing quite openly without caring who sneaks a look (as a lot of guys do). A great feeling!

However, there was a downside! After about ten days of this, the good feelings had not gone away, but the absence of weights was beginning to tell – I was really missing that tugging on my hang! I was also missing the opportunity to hang those really heavy weights that I enjoy so much. Just fantasizing about it was enough to get me pretty horny, and I did a fair bit of masturbating just thinking about it, to supplement my normal sexual activity…………… a few extra changes of underwear along the way! :)

I did learn one very important thing – I could comfortable stand to gain another inch or so on my hang. I think now that an eight-inch unweighted hang should be my long-term target. Nice to have a well-tested goal! Establishing a long-term comfort level is an important outcome of spending some time going weightless – everyone should try it periodically.

After a few more weeks, another downside began to present itself – the lovely hang which I’ve worked so hard to develop began to shrink a little! I was expecting this, of course – it’s an inevitable result of the fact that part of one’s gain in hang is due to simple stretching of the existing skin rather than development of new skin. At the end of the month-long trip I found that I’d lost about one inch and was back to an unaided stretch of only 6 inches. Still a lot better than what I had before, but I could feel the difference.

When I got back, almost the first thing that I did was re-install my 45 mm WMC weight. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH……!! What a lovely feeling! I have to say that it was almost worth the period of abstinence to experience the sheer bliss of resuming the weighting process!

The 45 mm WMC still went on very easily and comfortably. I could even add a 15 mm WMC and still be comfortable. However, that was about it initially. The good news was that it didn‘t take many days for things to stretch out again sufficiently that I could add more WMC’s. After 5 days, I’m back to being able to fit 120 mm of rings onto my relaxed hang, although my previous record of 150 mm will have to wait for a bit more stretching to occur. I’m also down half an inch on my maximum Forcer rod. I’m sure that will correct itself in time.

The biggest effect of my layoff was in the area of my ability to support really heavy weights – something of a passion of mine. I’ll talk about that in my separate thread entitled “Heavy Weighting”. Meanwhile, it’s good to be back!!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”