Progress!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Re: Progress!

Postby Fantasack » August 28th, 2017, 12:15 am

An update - operation "hold the line" is going well so far. I've backed off to a 45 mm WMC around the house and a 30 mm WMC for out and about - sometimes even just a 15 mm item. I've continued my heavy weighting routine, but have reduced the maximum weight somewhat, just in case. Finally, I'm continuing to take complete breaks periodically. It's really too early to tell if this all goes far enough to put me into maintenance mode. Time will tell .......... but in truth, the best outcome would be a slight reduction in hang, because that would give me the excuse to go back at it full bore!!

One thing that has changed is that I'm now utilizing my extra hang to enjoy using some of my other ball toys like my new ball splitter (see separate thread on that topic) and the ball spreader (my own design, which I haven't yet shared). These devices create a lateral stretch at the base of the sack as opposed to the more normal axial stretch, and I'll be looking to see if using them regularly increases the size of the "bag" at the base of the scrotum where the balls nestle.

I remain completely convinced that my present hang is more or less as far as I should take this. I have enough hang now to look good in the shower room and to fit my various ball toys with ease. Those were my goals at the outset. The reality is that I have now begun to encounter situations in which my new hang requires "management" and restricts my freedom of choice - for instance. I can no longer wear shorts in a public sit-down situation, because my balls keep peeping out of my left leg! Moreover, by balls now dangle into the water in many toilets. They're also much more exposed than they were to accidental injury. I have trouble now keeping them from becoming entangles in my caving and zipline harnesses too. Honestly, guys, you really do need to think seriously about how far you want to take this, because there's no going back!! and

More if I learn anything worth passing on!

Zanegosda
Your hang: Haven't measured yet
Stretching intensity: Only just figuring that out
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7" 200lbs

Postby Zanegosda » August 28th, 2017, 8:28 pm

Fantasack, I'm curious, do you have any pictures of your balls peeping out of your shorts? I'd certainly like to see that. I hope to achieve that amount of permanent hang myself one day

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » August 30th, 2017, 12:04 am

I didn't, but I do now - I just took this shot standing next to the keyboard.
Forum no. 58.jpg
Forum no. 58.jpg (46.75 KiB) Viewed 951 times

I like wearing shorts, so for me at least it's time to hold my ground right where I am! That's quite close enough to my knees for me!

Note the non-uniform configuration of my shorts legs due to the hang going down the left leg! It's actually worse when I sit down - my balls just fall out of that left leg. I have to be careful .............. I usually throw them up to the left to start wrapping around my thigh joint! The resulting bulge is easier to conceal.

Sammycat
Time stretching?: About two years
Stretching usage: Parachute with 8-10 lbs leather streacher manual massage streach
Your hang: 5 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Almost every day, I start with a warm up then the parachute with weights, after I place the leather streacher on for the day.
Height and weight: 5' 11" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: I enjoy anal toys! Cock sounding! Getting off with my 3" leather streacher on!

Postby Sammycat » September 2nd, 2017, 12:28 pm

I've got good news too! I have just gone from a 3" leather to a 3 1/2" for my daily streacher! My goal is 5" by next spring. Absolutely love the feeling! Now my bulge is going to be even more noticeable at my office hummm wonder what the secretaries are going to think!LOL :roll:

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » September 2nd, 2017, 1:07 pm

That's a Powerful Statement Mr. F! :D

stretcher669
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » September 4th, 2017, 2:47 am

hey fantasack is that with your weights on or without? looks great

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » September 4th, 2017, 3:22 am

That's with my usual 45 mm x 38 mm I/D WMC weight in place, as it almost always is.

Zanegosda
Your hang: Haven't measured yet
Stretching intensity: Only just figuring that out
Height and weight: 5'7" 200lbs

Postby Zanegosda » September 4th, 2017, 12:45 pm

Fantasack thank you for the shorts picture. When I'm not at work I wear a kilt and I've noticed when I'm out and about I have to pay attention to how I'm sitting I'd have my 70mm stack on. I don't wear 90mm out and about as it's not completely comfortable for more than a few hours at a time yet. I'm looking forward to a time when I have to find a way to pocket my balls to make sure that aren't hanging out.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » October 28th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Thought I should post a quick update to let my valued correspondents know that I'm still out here! I've pretty much gone to maintennce mode now, since I've found that my present hang is about as much as I can conveniently deal with in a variety of situations (the shorts being just one of them!). I restrict myself to a 45 mm WMC now when around the house, with a 30 mm WMC for wearing out and about. I sleep in a 4 inch leather stretcher which maintains my hang but does not push for more.

Mind you, I still wear the heavier weights for short periods, simply because it feels so good! The extra hang that I've developed over the years allows me to comfortably wear a variety of my home-designed ball restraints and indulge more freely in fantasy play. That was a major motivation for getting into this, and now I'm there. Feels good!!
Forum no. 66.jpg
Forum no. 66.jpg (49.11 KiB) Viewed 578 times
Forum no. 63.jpg
Forum no. 63.jpg (205.82 KiB) Viewed 578 times
Forum no. 62.jpg
Forum no. 62.jpg (244.5 KiB) Viewed 578 times

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » December 19th, 2017, 5:00 am

Still plugging along here, trying to continue to exercise restraint so as to maintain the hang that I now have without adding to it significantly. So far it seems to be working - about all that I've noticed is an increase in the diameter of my sack near the base, probably due to the lateral stretching created by the split heavy weight hangers that I now use almost exclusively. Because they wrap the skin around each ball separately, they require a good deal more skin area than a conventional hanger, hence creating the lateral stretch.

Anyway, still here and still having fun! Season's Greetings to one and all!!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”