Laser hair removal for pubic hair

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

benconcups

Laser hair removal for pubic hair

Postby benconcups » November 4th, 2013, 10:50 pm

Hey anyone got experiences with hair laser removal in this area?

Does it hurt? WHat do you see as advantages? Any good places to do it discreet?

Anyone expierences with City Hair Removal in London? Any other places you would advice?

Niccolo

Re: Laser hair removal for pubic hair

Postby Niccolo » January 25th, 2014, 5:50 am

I try about every six weeks to have a full Brazilian, coinciding with when I go to Sydney for business. (For anyone in Sydney interested, go to Millk in Oxford St - yes 2 lls).

The pain is momentary and one gets used to it over time. The hair gets weaker and finer, so each treatment is better than the last one. Your balls and dick and arse and surrounding areas feel lovely - especially in this 40o heat -and the look and feel are greatly appreciated by others in one's life. The weights will hold and swing beautifully. Truly the way to go.

No need to be very concerned about discretion. At Millk, the operator is a man, so he knows exactly how genitals work. And this is not just or mainly for gays. Even in Oxford St, two-thirds of the men lining up are straight and come from every age and occupational group.

So don't be shy and man up. You will be glad you did and will most certainly go back again and again.

lumpycustard
Stretching usage: 2x 40mm I/D 64mm O/D 28mm tall 315gm Surgical steel (Only using ONE)
1x 35mm I/D 64mm O/D 14mm tall 200gm Surgical steel (Too tight and for sale)
1 x 37mm I/D surgical steel with ball separator (Not used and for sale)
Stretching intensity: Work days only! 12- 14 hrs per day!
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes

Postby lumpycustard » January 26th, 2014, 6:49 am

What about home IPL kits?

Has anyone used these? They look to be expensive but might work out cheaper in the long run.

Kullukde
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: Metal stretcher
Your hang: 8 cm with weigths attached
Stretching intensity: Several Hours a day, not on all days
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 184 cm, 82 kg
Other sexual practices: Nipple stretching

Postby Kullukde » October 16th, 2018, 5:16 pm

I use an IPL kit and in general its working, however the result depends largely on the contrast between the color of your hairs and your skin.
In the leaflet, they say it will take 3 months to see results, but for me it took much longer. I am applying it each Saturday for a year now and I really see an effect, however still some hairs grow back.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”