What Else Do You Stretch?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

itzic0
Time stretching?: begginer,8-09-2015
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 1m 76cm
Other sexual practices: Ass play - asshole stretching as wide as possible

Re: What Else Do You Stretch?

Postby itzic0 » April 16th, 2017, 4:52 pm

Hi,
Me, I still stretching my ass, i bought Ass Master butt plug , is 4.5 inches in diam, and I took the outside skin out so now is 4.3 in. in diam; is not much difference from 4.20-4.25 that I use before, but I increase the frequency : almost everyday. Speaking of ,I do not know about you guys, but me, each time I stretch my balls I have to stretch my ass too...weird!

itzic0
Time stretching?: begginer,8-09-2015
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 1m 76cm
Other sexual practices: Ass play - asshole stretching as wide as possible

Re: What Else Do You Stretch?

Postby itzic0 » April 16th, 2017, 7:38 pm

Fantasack wrote:The anal stretchers have been a bit quiet on this thread lately. I'm still well into it! I use the same 14.5 inch long by 2.5 inch diameter dildo that I've been using for a while now. I tried going bigger, but managed to give myself an anal fissure which was very painful and took a long while to heal. I got the message - I'm at my limit and intend to stay there! Feels great!
Forum no. 26.jpg

I've tried urethral stretching, but my capacity at the moment is pretty marginal and has not really increased noticeably. How intensive a level of effort is required, and how long does it take for progress to become apparent with that procedure?

Hi,
Me, I still stretching my ass, i bought Ass Master butt plug , is 4.5 inches in diam, and I took the outside skin out so now is 4.3 in. in diam; is not much difference from 4.20-4.25 that I use before, but I increase the frequency : almost everyday. Speaking of ,I do not know about you guys, but me, each time I stretch my balls I have to stretch my ass too...weird!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”