5 years and counting ...............

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

5 years and counting ...............

Postby Fantasack » July 18th, 2018, 11:00 pm

Recently I passed a milestone – 5 years stretching using the fine products offered by Dave Smith and Secretleather. I put on my first WMC on June 13th, 2013 and have used the full range of Secretleather’s products over the intervening years.

To say that I’m pleased with the results would be the understatement of the year! I started hanging stuff from my balls when I was a teenager and had become very conscious of my locker-room disadvantages in terms of my equipment – my hang was practically non-existent, and I was the butt of quite a bit of ribbing which was not maliciously intended but hurt very much. So I started hanging stuff in the hope that this might improve things. Never for very long, because I was nervous about the possible side effects, and in addition my home-made attachment gear was relatively uncomfortable.

All this changed when I read Jarod’s guide and discovered Secretleather in 2013! I found their equipment very comfortable indeed and have used it continuously since getting that first WMC. Over the years, I’ve added a few refinements of my own devising, such as the heavy weighting clip which has allowed me to indulge freely in one of my favourite activities (separate thread). The extra hang has also permitted the use of a far wider range of ball-splitting devices (again, separate thread).

The first photo shows where I was at some 18 months after starting with Secretleather. Not very spectacular, but still better by far than before – at least people could see that I had balls!! At that time, my hang was around 3 inches when fully relaxed.
Forum no. 88.jpg
Forum no. 88.jpg (38.99 KiB) Viewed 294 times

Check out the following recent photos – a full 9 inch hang when fully relaxed! At last I have the balls of my fantasies! Until I started with Secretleather, I would not have believed it to be possible …………….. You’ll see that my balls have more or less caught up with my sack now and nestle nicely into the bottom of the bag.
Forum no. 72.jpg
Forum no. 72.jpg (41.78 KiB) Viewed 294 times

Forum no. 85.jpg
Forum no. 85.jpg (41.18 KiB) Viewed 294 times

This is actually as far as I want to go – I’ve already had to retire a few pairs of shorts, and the bulge down my leg is becoming quite noticeable, at times somewhat embarrassingly! I also have to be very careful indeed when fitting my caving harness. In addition, sitting down on most toilets has my balls well and truly immersed now – a bit annoying.

I’ve cut back on my regular weight somewhat, sticking now with a single 30 mm x 40 mm WMC interspersed with a leather stretched when I feel like it. My theory is that since my sack is trained to accommodate significantly higher weights than this, any further gains should be very slow under a reduced weight. I still practise my heavy weighting, albeit at a reduced maximum weight. We’ll see how this works out.

Many of those positing on this forum seem to be relatively new to stretching. I’m wondering if this is because people don’t stick with it as I have done or if people just lose their motivation for posting as time goes by. Any other 5 year plus stretchers out there? If so, please respond on this thread, with results!!

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Re: 5 years and counting ...............

Postby Fantasack » July 18th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Incidentally, my progress appears to run somewhat counter to Jarod's advice that using really heavy weights seemed to retard progress. I've been an addicted heavy-weighter (and I mean heavy!) for almost all of the five years during which I've been stretching, and it clearly hasn't slowed me down. I think that problems might well arise if one pushed things too hard and built up a lot of scar tissue (which doesn't stretch). However, I've taken a very slow 'n steady approach to my heavy weighting and don't appear to have developed much if any scar tissue. In my case, I've had my cake and eaten it too!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 19th, 2018, 12:08 pm

Thanks so much for the updates.5 years is really not that much time for results that good. I am closing in on two years,and I am hoping for that 3rd year growth spurt that many guys seem to have (the more you have,the more you stretch).

It is interesting that you report that your nuts have settled down into your sack and have caught up to the scrotal skin.Did this require weighting at all do you think,or did it require at least some ball weights of some sort?

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » July 20th, 2018, 3:48 am

I think that the balls settled down when I went from a 38 mm WMC to a 40. At 38 mm, the relatively thick skin would bunch up somewhat and take some of the load off my balls. At 40 mm, the balls are pretty much on their own, hence being forced to settle down to the bottom of the bag. I'm pretty sure that's what did it.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 20th, 2018, 10:45 am

That's interesting.I know if I stack extra weights on,or remove weights from a stack and reduce weight,the bottom weight will settle on a different part of the balls and create different stimulus it seems. I have been thinking to try a 38mm from my everyday 36mm...I have never come anywhere near a slippage due to a decent size differential of my "hang" to the balls themselves.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » July 23rd, 2018, 12:08 am

Give the 38 mm a try - it may work well for you!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”