West Midlands

Moderators: DaveSmith, tundraman

inkedguy35
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Stainless Steel Stretchers 1x 14mm (200g) 1x 28mm (460g)
Your hang: 95mm
Stretching intensity: About 8 hours a day, increasing to 24 hours some days, using my 28mm (460g) wear both 14mm & 28mm together for a couple of hours a day.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 175.25cm 79.3kg

West Midlands

Postby inkedguy35 » October 16th, 2017, 11:36 pm

Hi all,

Just joined so thought i'd just say hello, like to make friends with other stretchers round the world and especially in the UK, I've been stretching for about 6 months and at the moment have a 95mm hang with weights attached, just gonna keep stretching would love to get to 6-8" hang eventually. look forward to making contact with some of you. :)

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Re: West Midlands

Postby Savage206 » October 20th, 2017, 6:31 am

Damn dude that's some serious weight!! Nice work! What's your go to weight for just comfy everyday stretching?

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Re: West Midlands

Postby Hankster » October 20th, 2017, 5:22 pm

"Damn!" is right, man! You've made amazing progress in 6 months! Welcome to the site, too! I think you'll find us to be a supportive group of men; at least that's what I've encountered. Also, you Brits are so lucky to have your smooth, shiny glans ( head of penis) from not being cut like we American boys. Mine looks like sandpaper compared to yours and is about as sensitive! You lucky man! Keep in touch as I've found that we are a talkative bunch of guys who like to communicate with one another. It's good for the support, encouragement, and camaraderie. Peace, Hank.

Return to “UK”