reefknot - London / SE

Moderators: DaveSmith, tundraman

reefknot
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: on and off 2 years
Stretching usage: stainless steel, split rings - 30mm oval 220g, 40mm dia x 15mm thing ring 200g
Your hang: 50mm
Stretching intensity: Started at 4 hours a time, now at 24 hours working toward 48 hours. While training oval all the time with round ring during the day aim is to wear oval ring 24 / 7 and progress to a large one
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 1.82m
Other sexual practices: BDSM sub to women but versatile with guys, into leather and rubber and love bondage

reefknot - London / SE

Postby reefknot » July 9th, 2016, 7:45 am

Hi
Just a guy learning how lift weights. Based to the west of London
Just weighting around for things to drop

reefknot
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: on and off 2 years
Stretching usage: stainless steel, split rings - 30mm oval 220g, 40mm dia x 15mm thing ring 200g
Your hang: 50mm
Stretching intensity: Started at 4 hours a time, now at 24 hours working toward 48 hours. While training oval all the time with round ring during the day aim is to wear oval ring 24 / 7 and progress to a large one
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 1.82m
Other sexual practices: BDSM sub to women but versatile with guys, into leather and rubber and love bondage

Re: reefknot - London / SE

Postby reefknot » April 14th, 2017, 8:41 am

I had a break from the weights over the winter, I had intended to get back into it sooner but a number of things conspired against me.

So its a gradual build up again .............. already enjoying the gentle tugging of the weight on my sac :)
Just weighting around for things to drop

Return to “UK”