StL Missouri

Moderators: DaveSmith, tundraman

Danmo1
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Metal rings, buckles, weighted leather stretcher
Your hang: TBD and pics to come
Stretching intensity: Whenever I can, at least once a week for intense stretching, over night stretching with leather stretcher and daily manual stretching in shower.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'7". 185lbs
Other sexual practices: Urethral sounds, nipple pumping and pinching, golden showers, butt plugs and dildoes, I would love to take on two mature hung black men all night long.

StL Missouri

Postby Danmo1 » April 13th, 2017, 1:52 am

Hello everyone! New to the forum, been stretching about 6 months and absolutely love doing it and loving the results too! I will be putting some pics up in a week or so. Question- when measuring for the "hang" where does one exactly measure from on the body? Also, should the hang be measured with weights on or is it a "free" hang? How many people manually stretch their sack each day? I do and in some cases I will do exercises twice to three times a day. After reading Jarrod Johnson's article I have achieved much in a short time. I'm hoping to meet some great people and learn a lot and even show my stuff if anyone's interested. Thanks

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: StL Missouri

Postby tundraman » April 13th, 2017, 11:18 am

Welcome Dan. :)
I did a post on the way I reliable measure: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=243#p1440

Other handy info posts are listed in the info index. Link is on my signatures or from the main info page.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Danmo1
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Metal rings, buckles, weighted leather stretcher
Your hang: TBD and pics to come
Stretching intensity: Whenever I can, at least once a week for intense stretching, over night stretching with leather stretcher and daily manual stretching in shower.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'7". 185lbs
Other sexual practices: Urethral sounds, nipple pumping and pinching, golden showers, butt plugs and dildoes, I would love to take on two mature hung black men all night long.

Re: StL Missouri

Postby Danmo1 » April 14th, 2017, 12:48 am

Thank you very much for the reply tundraman, I did not realize when people say they have a 3 inch hang they measure to the bottom of the last weight instead of their testicles. I appreciate the links as well, I will get some pics up soon and I hope that we can be friends and I'm able to pick your brain as my ball stretching progresses. I have to admit I was hoping more people would say hi but maybe it's just timing. Thanks again.

Return to “US”