Happy tugging from Baltimore, MD!

Moderators: DaveSmith, tundraman

Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 60 days
Stretching usage: THE BRK "BALL-RINGER" Ball stretching kit from PumpToys.
Your hang: 4"
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'3 190#
Other sexual practices: Penis stretching; butt enhancement; cardio-sex; Also, LOVE feeling the guy's balls slapping mine from behind while he is fucking me doggy, or getting teabagged by a huge sac smothering my face as he fucks my throat in 69.

Happy tugging from Baltimore, MD!

Postby Beefnbadger » November 15th, 2016, 8:43 pm

Started about two months ago and am absolutely hooked to the point that I hate it when I have to take the gear off when I fly, etc. Also, its always a pain to put that stuff back on as I tend to be a bit heavy down there so it takes a lot of lotion and patience to thread those balls into the rings and stack them up one by one without junk slipping and sliding and popping out. Its like bagging a trout :roll: But all that aside, I am loving every minute of wearing the stretchers. I have been moisturizing with shea butter products like advised here. I wear a balls cap over my sack also to keep them comfortable and relaxed. Occasionally I need to take the gear off when the hair starts to grow back; the hair can get caught between the rings, etc and can cause some discomfort but other than that I have been able to be in the ball stretching gear 24/7. So, keeping it neat, clean and smooth down there has been important in my experience. I also shower with the gear on. The warm water helps relax the sac so you can get in there and scrub it well even when you are trying to break into a new ring and things are pretty tight down the middle. To my limited experience so far I also found that it is really important to let your balls in gear hang freely and not have them contained inside the underwear. I have been able to find several on-line retailers of exotic underwear where you can purchase ready made balls-out underwear and many other versions of crotchless underwear for men, as well as those ball sack caps that I have mentioned earlier.
Looking forward to meeting other balls enhancement enthusiasts!

Time stretching?: Years
Stretching usage: Weights, Ace bandage, pumping, physical streching.
Your hang: 6-8 inch and sometimes 9 inch.
Stretching intensity: Just when I feel like it.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'3", 225#
Other sexual practices: Love to be tied down and edged for hours, with my balls being streched at the same time. Jo, pumping, estim, cock rings and straps, sounding.

Re: Happy tugging from Baltimore, MD!

Postby Luvtwo » November 17th, 2016, 2:55 am

Sounds like you are well on your way to the many pleasures of streching... hang in there!!!

Return to “US”