Measuring help needed for my first WMC

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Ronzie
Sexuality: Bisexual

Re: Measuring help needed for my first WMC

Postby Ronzie » April 23rd, 2012, 1:48 am

Hi guys it's so nice to find people who think like I do. Iv been wondering about how to come up with a size so I can make an order. What I was thinking was this, a hose clamp ( that's what we call them in Australia ). The kind of clamp that you can open and close with a screwdriver. Just unscrew it until it is open and then put it around the base of your balls. Then screw it closed to the point that your balls are trapped but not strangled and mark it at that point. Now remove it and then close it back to the mark and measure it. Im so looking forward to my stretching journey. Iv read a lot In here and think you are wonderfull guys.

MinnesotaDude
Sexuality: Gay

Postby MinnesotaDude » April 23rd, 2012, 1:50 am

1.5 Inch Steel Ring Side View.jpg
1 1/2 inch welded steel ring - View from side
1.5 Inch Steel Ring Side View.jpg (47.53 KiB) Viewed 4771 times

MinnesotaDude

Postby MinnesotaDude » April 23rd, 2012, 3:21 pm

Ronzie wrote:What I was thinking was this, a hose clamp ( that's what we call them in Australia ). The kind of clamp that you can open and close with a screwdriver. Just unscrew it until it is open and then put it around the base of your balls. Then screw it closed to the point that your balls are trapped but not strangled and mark it at that point. Now remove it and then close it back to the mark and measure it.

Ronzie,

I like that idea. I know exactly what you are referring to. I don't recall how wide the metal band is, but if I can find one that's maybe 1/8 or 1/4 inch wide, it would probably work. If so, the only question that remains is how tight it should be. Tight enough that you can remove it from your balls without the allen key (by pulling one ball through at a time) or tight enough that it absolutely will not come off, unless you use an allen key.

Cubnuts

Postby Cubnuts » April 23rd, 2012, 5:15 pm

My 38mm just arrived and I am also very curious about the necessity of the allen wrench. Right now I can stick my thumb through the weight next to my balls, and easily slip them out one at a time, but they don't seem to come out on their own... However, they do move and tilt like they're trying to. I think I'm going to order a 34mm? I'm not sure how much I need to reduce, I'm going to go check maths and jarod's guide.

DaveSmith
Time stretching?: 20 years app
Stretching usage: WMC ® weights
Your hang: 184mm 7.5"
Stretching intensity: Varies enormously from intense stretching to periods of rest
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6ft - 10.6 stones
Other sexual practices: I enjoy bondage play and extended 'edging' while masturbating

Postby DaveSmith » April 23rd, 2012, 10:10 pm

Hi Dude,

You ask ".........do I want a WMC that can be removed from my balls when necessary WITHOUT having to take it apart with an allen key? Or do I want a size that will absolutely NOT come off my balls, unless I use an allen key?"

No question here, you want a size that will absolutely NOT come off unless you use an allen key. That's the whole point. The weight has to be able to exert downward pressure on your testicles to use the force of gravity to stretch your scrotum. If the weight can be removed without an allen key, then it will certainly allow one or more testicles to slip through - painful and potentially embarrassing, as well as counter productive. You should note also that good lubrication is essential so the weight is able to slide down the scrotum and do its job, rather than get stuck by friction to the scrotum and thus provide no downward pressure.
Dave Smith
"Ball stretching is like life - the journey is more important than the destination"

MinnesotaDude

Postby MinnesotaDude » April 23rd, 2012, 11:48 pm

Thank you, Dave! Your explanation makes perfect sense.

I guess it's back to the drawing board to find the perfect size. At least I know that 38 millimeters is way too big, since the 1 1/2 inch welded steel ring kept falling off.

I think I'm going to give Ronzie's idea a try. I can easily tighten a hose clamp above my balls until it's snug, but not uncomfortable. Plus I could wear it for 15 to 20 minutes, to see if my balls start aching (or turning blue).

divenaked
Time stretching?: started 11/8/2014
Stretching usage: WMC 20mm X 36 ID mm,ball weight, leather non weighted ball spacer, stretcher
Your hang: 4 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 5'10"
Other sexual practices: Sounding, penis stretching, pumping...penis plugs, anal stimulators and plugs...Edging, Ballooning...want enough ball stretch to insert into my ass.(ballfucking)

Postby divenaked » August 18th, 2014, 3:13 am

Hey guy, If you take a few days and use some of the Jarod method you will become a lot more comfy with wrapping your fingers around your sac and giving it a good tug downwards as you squeeze slightly....Just relaxing and taking your time will make all the difference...I am lucky as I have a good bit of hang, but due to all different kinds of things they can get really tight sometimes, and especially when they seem to think they are under attack!!! But truly, heat, patience ,Jarod's methods,and you will see that you will have enough hang to get started, and let me tell you it is so worth it....It has only been 7 days now for me, but I am already going to buy my second one tomorrow....my first was 20mmX34mm and turns out it is just a bit to big only when I am active and sweating alot it will slip off only part of the way...my left nut is smaller and tends to pull up into the ring but not all the way through, and I can just simply tug on my ball sac and get it to drop right back down....so no big worries....the one I will order tomorrow will be smaller in ID size and so will be the anchor...the bottom weight...and will nip that problem in the sac!! You will learn that your boys can take a bit more tugging on than you realize after a bit of conditioning...That is where Jarod's book comes into play....So I wish you much luck and don't rush it, all will work out in the end...and you most definitely want a weight that you can only remove with the allen wrench...if not you may get a few side ways looks when something comes dropping out of your pant leg with a bang!!

MinnesotaDude

Postby MinnesotaDude » August 18th, 2014, 4:33 am

divenaked wrote:Hey guy, If you take a few days and use some of the Jarod method you will become a lot more comfy with wrapping your fingers around your sac and giving it a good tug downwards as you squeeze slightly....Just relaxing and taking your time will make all the difference...I am lucky as I have a good bit of hang, but due to all different kinds of things they can get really tight sometimes, and especially when they seem to think they are under attack!!! But truly, heat, patience ,Jarod's methods,and you will see that you will have enough hang to get started, and let me tell you it is so worth it....It has only been 7 days now for me, but I am already going to buy my second one tomorrow....my first was 20mmX34mm and turns out it is just a bit to big only when I am active and sweating alot it will slip off only part of the way...my left nut is smaller and tends to pull up into the ring but not all the way through, and I can just simply tug on my ball sac and get it to drop right back down....so no big worries....the one I will order tomorrow will be smaller in ID size and so will be the anchor...the bottom weight...and will nip that problem in the sac!! You will learn that your boys can take a bit more tugging on than you realize after a bit of conditioning...That is where Jarod's book comes into play....So I wish you much luck and don't rush it, all will work out in the end...and you most definitely want a weight that you can only remove with the allen wrench...if not you may get a few side ways looks when something comes dropping out of your pant leg with a bang!!

Thanks, man! I appreciate your input.

I haven't been on this forum in a couple of years, but just now received an e-mail notification of your comment. A couple of years ago, I was really interested in this but then my employer laid off 10 percent of their workforce and "lucky me", I was included in that 10 percent. Since the weights are kind of pricey, I decided that paying my bills was a better idea than buying a weight. I still wish I could have someone else measure me to insure the correct fit, but there don't appear to be a lot of guys interested in ball stretching here in southern Minnesota.

divenaked
Time stretching?: started 11/8/2014
Stretching usage: WMC 20mm X 36 ID mm,ball weight, leather non weighted ball spacer, stretcher
Your hang: 4 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 5'10"
Other sexual practices: Sounding, penis stretching, pumping...penis plugs, anal stimulators and plugs...Edging, Ballooning...want enough ball stretch to insert into my ass.(ballfucking)

Postby divenaked » August 18th, 2014, 6:42 pm

Hey thanks, no worries. I would imagine there are a lot more guys doing ball stretch and play than you could imagine...I would certainly help if I were close by....You know our sexual urges, needs, fantasies, and of course our need to explore and even change our bodies is so very natural....Here in the US all the before mentioned seem to be taboo!! I have had the good fortune to be able to travel the world and see so many different cultures....cultures and people who invite the differently minded with open arms.....It is such as shame americans can not be open to that....Not sure if you are gay, straight, bi...does not matter to me, but If you were open to the idea you could search around on gay.com for guys who are into ball play and explain what is going on....you never know who might offer to stop by and lend a hand!! no pun intended!! Just an idea...I imagine that would be about the only way to get another guy to help stretch and measure your balls....to bad most straight guys are to insecure to help a guy out....But I really think doing the Jarod method for a few days to a week will really help you get enough hang to get a measurement....Look forward to see how you come along...will be following your progress....I have another idea that would work out great for your situation but I don't want to mention on here since it involves another company....I have a lot of respect for this forum already and would not want to wrong anyone....if you like you can e-mail me direct at toot2473@yahoo.com and I will discuss it with you....later guy

Return to “Finding the right size weight”