Measuring help needed for my first WMC

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

MinnesotaDude
Sexuality: Gay

Measuring help needed for my first WMC

Postby MinnesotaDude » April 18th, 2012, 9:39 pm

Hey Guys!

I've been reading this forum as a guest for about a week. I'd like to try stretching my ball sac but unlike many of you here, I was not blessed with large junk. My cock is small, my balls are the size of marbles (right ball is smaller than left) and my sac is very tight. I'm hoping that somehow, ball stretching will still be possible.

Before taking the attached pictures, I soaked in a hot bath for about 10 minutes trying to stretch my scrotum so I could measure above my balls with a string. The pics were taken within a minute or two of getting out of the bath, but my sack didn't stretch much, making it difficult to get a string around my balls.

I scanned Jarod's web book, but I will admit that I didn't read it word for word, as much of it didn't seem applicable to me. As the web book suggested, I tried contacting Jarod directly, (it appears he lives rather close to me), but the e-mail address is no longer valid.

I've taken four different pics. Two without the string and two with it. One of the string pics is a bit looser than the other. I recall reading that you should be able to slip a fingertip under the string. In the pic where the string is looser, it looks like my right ball is just about ready to pull back into my body. In the pic where the string is tighter, I don't know if I could get a fingertip under the string.

At nearly 100 dollars per WMC, I can't afford to measure incorrectly. I would certainly be nice if I could go to a local store and get an exact measurement by a professional. While Jarod's book is extremely thorough and will be helpful down the road, my main concern is to get the correct measurement, since I can't afford two or three hundred dollars trying different sizes.

Is this a common problem/concern for everyone who wants to try stretching their ball sac? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

View from Side.jpg
View from Side.jpg (46.84 KiB) Viewed 10826 times

MinnesotaDude

Re: Measuring help needed for my first WMC

Postby MinnesotaDude » April 18th, 2012, 9:41 pm

Second picture.

View from Front.jpg
View from Front.jpg (50.53 KiB) Viewed 10825 times

MinnesotaDude

Postby MinnesotaDude » April 18th, 2012, 9:42 pm

Third picture.

Side View Looser String.jpg
Side View Looser String.jpg (47.5 KiB) Viewed 10825 times

MinnesotaDude

Postby MinnesotaDude » April 18th, 2012, 9:43 pm

Fourth picture.

Straight on View Tighter String.jpg
Straight on View with String Tighter
Straight on View Tighter String.jpg (50.02 KiB) Viewed 10825 times

DaveSmith
Time stretching?: 20 years app
Stretching usage: WMC ® weights
Your hang: 184mm 7.5"
Stretching intensity: Varies enormously from intense stretching to periods of rest
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6ft - 10.6 stones
Other sexual practices: I enjoy bondage play and extended 'edging' while masturbating

Postby DaveSmith » April 20th, 2012, 2:45 pm

Hi Dude,
This is a really tricky question.

How do you measure for a ball stretcher when you ain't got enough stretch to measure? Some guys are lucky enough to have some hang naturally, so that's OK for them and it makes life a bit easier, but I see your problem.

Picture number 2 shows that you do have some hang and some looseness albeit small. So you need to start there and take the best measurement you can. You need to use that measurement to try and obtain something that is going to give you some indication of how accurate it is in practice. You might try a steel ring from a hardware store (only with it not being two part, it means struggling to get it on and off). You could try some flexible tubing cut to size and (very carefully) supergluing it together in situ (put a piece of kitchen foil behind the tubing when gluing so you don't glue your balls). You can try buying some light aluminium rod from a hardware store, cutting it and bending it to shape. You might try an industrial shaft collar (sometimes called a clamp collar). These will not serve you well for ball stretching long term but will be an aid to getting the size narrowed down for buying a WMC ® weight. Some guys take their best measurement then buy a WMC ® weight, but go up one or two sizes knowing that it is not going to be too tight and in the knowledge that they will buy a smaller size later ('cos let's face it, we're all out to wear several weights as soon as possible) when they have a better idea of the right size. Industrial clamps and cheaper weights are not as comfortable or pleasant to use as WMC ® weights so be careful that you don't get put off early by not having something that does the job properly.

I wish there was an easy foolproof way to do this, but there just isn't and I feel for you - it is tough. The good news is that you have potentially lots of ball stretching fun ahead of you, it'll just take a bit of hassle to get on the right path!
Dave Smith
"Ball stretching is like life - the journey is more important than the destination"

Cubnuts

Postby Cubnuts » April 20th, 2012, 5:10 pm

I went down to the local hardware store and got some welded steel rings 1-1/2" in diameter as an initial alternative to buying weights. I actually palmed one and snuck into the bathroom to see how it would measure up, but without adequate lubrication, I wasn't able to get it on. However, I was confident it would work with a little greasing. So I bought 6, lol. I've still only ever wore up to 5, and that wasn't too long before I needed to take them off, and I may have done too many, I've only been at this, like, a month.

They fit snugly, and can be a bit of a struggle to get the first one on (your balls have a tendency to want to hide away in your pelvic cavity. It's a weird sensation when that second nut slips through the ring though, you'll jump, haha), but it actually helped me to have an idea of what size to order when I later decided to get a WMC (I still measured with string several times though, but knowing 1-1/2" fit me helped me to be more confident in my measurements). But they cause pressure points and can irritate, pinch, and even scratch or cut you, because they have a welded seam. I wouldn't recommend getting some unless you've got a bolt cutter just in case something goes wrong. Always better safe than sorry when stretching. They're probably the riskiest way to stretch. You don't want to chance swelling and getting them stuck and losing circulation. Luckily, I haven't had any major issues. I also made sure that I could fit a finger between my sack and the rings easily, I've found that is a good rule.
I generally wouldn't recommend steel rings for stretching, but for measuring, like Dave suggested, they might help.

Other alternatives you might try could be wrapping cotton string above your nuts (to maybe stretch a little and make it easier to measure), I think some guys do that, or maybe using a really short leather stretcher, but I believe the smallest size is 1" and you might have trouble.

Anyway, I hope I've helped somewhat. :\ I tend to ramble.

DaveSmith
Time stretching?: 20 years app
Stretching usage: WMC ® weights
Your hang: 184mm 7.5"
Stretching intensity: Varies enormously from intense stretching to periods of rest
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6ft - 10.6 stones
Other sexual practices: I enjoy bondage play and extended 'edging' while masturbating

Postby DaveSmith » April 21st, 2012, 8:03 am

Hey Dude,
Another thought occurs to me and this is useful for all newbys for measuring.

Try using a leather parachute with weights attached. You can add or remove weights to get the right amount of tension and that allows you to measure the stretched part of the scrotum much more easily and accurately. In ball stretching terms a leather parachute is like an extra pair of hands. You can find a good one here - http://www.secretleather.com/acatalog/Leather_Parachutes.html
Attachments
parachute_on_400w.jpg
Allows easier access to the stretched scrotum
parachute_on_400w.jpg (54.68 KiB) Viewed 10772 times
Dave Smith
"Ball stretching is like life - the journey is more important than the destination"

CoastGuardJon

Postby CoastGuardJon » April 21st, 2012, 9:44 pm

Hi MD, I'd suggest you either buy a dressmaker's cloth type tape measure or a piece of very thin leather and cut a 1/2" - 3/4" wide strip. Have a bath or long warm shower and whilst drying off, pull balls down as much as you can by hand. Wrap tape measure or leather strip around either 2 or at most 3 times, and hold it in position for at least 15 minutes, and see how comfortable it is, and also importantly see if your ballbag starts going blue or you start to get an ache. Once you find a reasonably comfortable position, measure the length and divide by number of wraparounds to get a pretty accurate circumference, then divide by pi (3.142), or multiply by 7 and divide by 22 to get the Internal Diameter (ID) - if in inches multiply by 25.4 to convert to mm, buy a 15mm WMC in the size closest but larger, eg measurement is 4 1/2" : x7 = 31.5 ; /22 = 1.43" ; x25.4 = 36.4mm ; buy 38mm ID. If yiu find it is too large (able to get more than just a forefinger tip in comfortably, buy a size either 2 or 4mm smaller depending on how loose or tight it is with a fingertip stuck in. If too big, it's unlikely to be wasted as you can wear it above a smaller one as you develop the stretch. HTH

MinnesotaDude

Postby MinnesotaDude » April 22nd, 2012, 1:23 am

Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the great suggestions! I really appreciate it!

I was driving by a hardware store today, stopped in and found they had four different sizes of welded steel rings: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2". The 1" looked way too small and the 2" looked way too big, so I bought the 1-1/4" and 1-1/2". They were a little over a dollar a piece. I just got home a little while ago, so I haven't put them on and taken pics yet. I'll post the pics when I do.

Thanks again!

MinnesotaDude

Postby MinnesotaDude » April 23rd, 2012, 1:42 am

1.5 Inch Steel Ring Front View.jpg
1 1/2 inch welded steel ring - View from front
1.5 Inch Steel Ring Front View.jpg (44.21 KiB) Viewed 10726 times
With very little difficulty, I got the 1 1/2 inch welded steel ring around both of my balls and took a couple of pics. At first it seemed to be a good fit, but as you can see in the pics, I was able to fit much more than my fingertip inside the ring. I could have stuck my entire finger through if I wanted to. I also tried the 1 1/4 inch ring and was able to get one ball through, but I could never get the second ball through. I tried three or four times and could never get the smaller ring around both balls. I'll probably try again later, but I do not have a bolt cutter and I certainly would be in trouble if I were able to get it on - but not get it back off.

If my calculations are correct, 1 1/4 inches equals 31.75 millimeters and 1 1/2 inches equals 38.1 millimeters. A difference of slightly over 6 millimeters.

I wore the steel ring for 3 or 4 hours this afternoon and it fell off my balls into my underwear a number of times. Fortunately, I was wearing briefs today. Wearing boxers (or no underwear at all) would have been quite embarrassing, as I was out in public all afternoon.

My experimental measuring led me to realize that I have another question:

Once I finally decide on which size to order, do I want a WMC that can be removed from my balls when necessary WITHOUT having to take it apart with an allen key? Or do I want a size that will absolutely NOT come off my balls, unless I use an allen key?

Now that I've narrowed it down to something larger than 31.75 millimeters and something smaller than 38.1 millimeters, I'll try some of your other suggestions, to see if I can narrow it down further.

Any thoughts, comments or suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks!

Return to “Finding the right size weight”