Is 2lb enough

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

rrolleston
Time stretching?: 3 weeks
Stretching usage: Just started a couple weeks ago with a 7 oz weight.
Your hang: Not sure
Stretching intensity: Wearing 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6' 230 lb

Is 2lb enough

Postby rrolleston » August 30th, 2018, 10:21 am

Is wearing 2lb 24/7 enough to keep seeing results or do I have to keep increasing weights. I have 4 more weights that equal close to another 2lb total but hate the metal clanging. Just want to continue seeing results.

Hudsonator1
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 2 weeks
Stretching usage: Meo Donut 2.0 medium
Your hang: 3"
Stretching intensity: Most nights atm, looking to just a different weight for comfortable day use
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2", 80kg. Nice mixed units
Other sexual practices: Nothing specific, I'd like to try pumping some time.

Re: Is 2lb enough

Postby Hudsonator1 » August 30th, 2018, 8:14 pm

(can't seem to delete a post)
Last edited by Hudsonator1 on August 30th, 2018, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hudsonator1
Time stretching?: 2 weeks
Stretching usage: Meo Donut 2.0 medium
Your hang: 3"
Stretching intensity: Most nights atm, looking to just a different weight for comfortable day use
Height and weight: 6'2", 80kg. Nice mixed units
Other sexual practices: Nothing specific, I'd like to try pumping some time.

Postby Hudsonator1 » August 30th, 2018, 8:14 pm

I'd have thought so, admittedly I'm fairly new at this and only have second hand information, but consensus seems to be that moderate weight+time should be enough in the end.
Of course, you could always get low weight silicone spacer if you just want to make sure of stretch. That would help with the clanging.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » September 2nd, 2018, 11:52 am

rrolleston wrote:Is wearing 2lb 24/7 enough to keep seeing results or do I have to keep increasing weights. I have 4 more weights that equal close to another 2lb total but hate the metal clanging. Just want to continue seeing results.

I would think that 2lbs would be enough to keep gaining for the rest of your life,but when in doubt,go back to Jarod's Guide,the link is in any of Tundraman's posts in his signature.

Plenty of guys have made amazing gains on basically a 30mm tall weight,check out Stra8pumpin...about 8 inches of hang and still gaining.That is a few ounces over a pound,and what I use most of the time,I am on my feet a lot. I believe if you are on your feet and active much of the time,or nude,in a kilt or loin cloth (LOL!) you are taking full advantage of the weight and stretch and probably don't need to be as heavy as someone who is clothed and seated much of the time.

On the other hand...Our ball muscles,structures and creamasters get very powerful after a few months of full time stretching.These muscles resist the stretching forces we purposely are trying to put on our sack,cords blood vessels and structures. So,it could be argued that we should be increasing in small increments of weight every few months to put new force and growth stimulus on things.But not much over 3lbs for 24/7 use,you start getting close to maxxing out what is safe to wear all the time at that point. So,if you are gaining good on a pound,might as well stay on it and ride it out until things plateau out,or 1 1/2 or 2pounds or whatever,but there should be no rush to race to maximum weight,gains are going to be slow and steady regardless.

rrolleston

Postby rrolleston » September 8th, 2018, 5:56 pm

Gaining on my stretch seems to be going good. Still loose it all when I remove the weight and they go right close to my body. But they don't seem to go up inside of me anymore. Love the feel of the 2lb weight I am also on my feet all day as an electrician. Also like the orgasm have with sex. Feels like it's not going to stop.

rrolleston

Postby rrolleston » September 8th, 2018, 5:57 pm

Wife also seems to like my balls hanging low. Likes,to grab them.

Theoldguy
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » September 9th, 2018, 7:14 am

Hi rrolleston so glad your Mrs likes grabbing them I too have found since being stretched that I enjoy my balls being tugged during play it intensifies the experience I have also found I enjoy them being squeezed till they ache has anyone else found that ball play is part of their sexual experience .
James

Sammycat
Time stretching?: About two years
Stretching usage: Parachute with 8-10 lbs leather streacher manual massage streach
Your hang: 5 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Almost every day, I start with a warm up then the parachute with weights, after I place the leather streacher on for the day.
Height and weight: 5' 11" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: I enjoy anal toys! Cock sounding! Getting off with my 3" leather streacher on!

Postby Sammycat » September 9th, 2018, 10:33 am

Hi All, I have been using 2.6 lbs for the last month regularly with breaks in between, and have enjoyed the tug! So the other day I decided to get a massage at the local parlor, as I stripped to enjoy my session my masseuse’s eyes opened wide and exclaimed wow what is that on your sack!? I explained that it was weights to stretch my hang. I asked do you want to see and touch? Yes she replied and proceeded to fondle and rub my sack. As I laid for my session my sack got “extra” attention!

Curious71
Time stretching?: 2yrs
Stretching usage: 32x40, 32x30mm, 14mm x 30mm & 15x33mm..

Leather, cloth & rubber ..
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7..min 15mm only girl wants this as the smallest..

32x40 at night

Goal to stuff them in
Height and weight: 6'. 178lbs

Postby Curious71 » September 26th, 2018, 4:12 am

Thought I read 32-38 oz was the max recommended for last by term use .. stretching can continue just becareful with the weight ..

Return to “Finding the right size weight”