What qualifies as "low hangers"?

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

kletter1mann

What qualifies as "low hangers"?

Postby kletter1mann » August 15th, 2018, 8:08 pm

Just curious what you guys consider the threshold of having low hangers? The high-and-tight end of the scale is obviously lacking low-hangerness. Cases of extreme hang are similarly obvious. But when can you confidently say you've got low hangers? When they're hanging just below your cock? 4 inches? What do you think? FWIW I'm at about 4 1/2 inches unweighted hang after getting out of the hot tub. That's pretty saggy, to be sure, but I don't know if it qualifies, though my wife does say I have "old man balls." Another inch would be nice. :D

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: What qualifies as "low hangers"?

Postby Str8pumpin » August 16th, 2018, 3:01 pm

Dont know if theres any standard, but yeah, I'd say when your balls are always hanging lower than your flacid cock would be low hangers. Funny your wife says that, mine has said the same. She teases me they will be at my knees before too long... :lol: Which might be a bit much. With heavier weight and fully relaxed their about mid thigh now.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: What qualifies as "low hangers"?

Postby TrumpJunior » August 17th, 2018, 12:03 pm

Makes you wonder how many Old Men these girls have been with :D

Return to “Finding the right size weight”