Weight vs Duration

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

unnclesam
Time stretching?: 1,5 yr
Stretching usage: *Update 16.06.2014*
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*
My 30mm x34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.10.2014*
My 45mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.01.2015*
My 30mm x 32mm (1.26") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived
Your hang: 145mm [6"]
Stretching intensity: *Update 16.06.2014*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: H= 1,85 m or 6.06 Ft | W= 100kg or 220 pounds

Weight vs Duration

Postby unnclesam » July 28th, 2018, 8:53 am

Howdy my fellow Ballstretching enthusiasts,

It's been a while since I last visited our forum but it doesn't mean I stopped stretching my hang :D as you can tell by the pic below :lol:
That brings me to my question, as my goal is (like all of us I guess) to lower my hang as far as possible.
Here's my current ability to wear my WMC's
Mo. til Thu. approx. 3-4 consecutive hours*
Fri. til Su. approx. 8 consecutive hours*
* nights whilst sleeping not included as I tend not to wear my stretchers at night as progress is second to none (if you ask me) due to the fact your hang doesn't hang freely but rests either on your legs or in my case on the mattress of the bed whilst sleeping on my back :mrgreen:

And here's what WMC's are currently in my store to choose from.

# pieces => Ballweights Size: => Weight in grams
2 ===> 15 x34 ===> 209
1 ===> 30 x 32 ===> 465
1 ===> 30 x 34 ===> 472
1 ===> 45 x 34 ===> 753

note: As I've strechting for several years now, I'm able to wear most combinations for the above mentioned timeframes as long as it doesn't exceed roughly 753 grams. The pic below shows me wearing a whopping 1355 grams, but I only (can) wear them (mostly supported) for a short period of time 10 minuntes max.

That being said,
What is more likely to efficiently to lower your hang in shortest timeframe …. ?

A). Trying to wear as much weight as you safely can, even if it means only for a few hours (short timeframe but large weight)
B). Safely wear as much weight as you can for the maximum duration (long timeframe but less weight)

Looking forward to your response and feedback !
Cheers.

All my pictures are shared from a third party web album

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Weight vs Duration

Postby TrumpJunior » July 28th, 2018, 2:24 pm

Night time stretching has proven to be very,very beneficial,even for those whose balls bottom out on the bed.You can use USSRs,or the forcer to keep constant tension. Even weights probably provide a different stimulus compared to being sitting or standing during the day,plus you don't have to fight your daytime clothing.By your reasoning,if we are wearing clothes and sitting down,we are not getting much stretch either. Someone like Fantasack used maximum nightime stretching to make amazingly fast gains even with a huge hang.

Sometimes in my construction job I will not be able to wear weights during work hours,so I give extra weight and USSRs a go while sleeping in bed.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » August 2nd, 2018, 2:00 pm

I've had great gains by mainly using a single 30mm long term. Sometimes I do up the weight, but usually not for more than a day or so. Yesterday I went most of the day with my 30, and another 20mm on top of that. Really nice, although I noticed my balls were only about an inch away from the bottom of the cargo shorts I was wearing! Your milage may vary of course, we are all different. But I think its safer long term to go with reasonable weight than really loading up. At night, its still the single weight.

Lockedlover
Time stretching?: Began 15.05.2014
Stretching usage: WMC 15mm x 34mm
WMC 15mm x 36mm
WMC 30mm x 36mm
4 x USSR's - mostly wear one of these on the bottom for comfort.
Your hang: 5" to bottom of lowest WMC
Stretching intensity: Slow & steady.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 172cm 65kg

Postby Lockedlover » August 4th, 2018, 10:40 pm

Same here, mostly a 30mm long term, nights included.
I feel that even with the weight hanging down the back of the leg at night (sleeping on my side) I am getting a good stretch.
I also find that anything more than a 30mm becomes too bulky for everyday (public) wear and requires more manual adjustment when sitting ect...
I work outdoors and mainly wear shorts to work (freeball) and again anything more tham 30mm gets up too much of a "swing" for me when I am walking/working.
Cheers, LL

Return to “Finding the right size weight”