Help: OxBall Size?

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

AsianBOi

Help: OxBall Size?

Postby AsianBOi » December 29th, 2017, 2:01 am

I was wondering if anyone could please help me out? I am currently very stuck. I am very interested in starting out by using weights for my scrotum. I am very interested in ordering a OxBall steel donut, but I am stuck on which would be the perfect size that would fit me best. What I did was I used a shoe string and I wrapped it around my ball sack right above the testicles and between the body. I then laid it on the table in a loop and measured it right across and it comes out to be 2inches? Can anyone tell me what millimeter size I should order?

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Re: Help: OxBall Size?

Postby Dchen78998 » December 29th, 2017, 7:57 am

2 inch is 50.8mm. Which size to order really depends on the calculation you are comfortable with. The proper sizing range from 80% to 74%. I myself after a month of wearing change to 75% calculation. It is always recommended that you start smaller width and looser calculation if this is your very first try on wearing metal ball weight. Do buy too many just one, it is possible once you get used to wearing ball weight that you end up wanting tighter fit calculation which is what happens to me within a month of practice.

Return to “Finding the right size weight”