Balls keep slipping through

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

imawildman2

Balls keep slipping through

Postby imawildman2 » November 7th, 2017, 6:04 pm

I’ve been trying to get low hangers for a few years. I started off with parachute weights, then rings, and now oval weights. But no matter what I do, it’s only a matter of time (15 minutes, an hour, maybe more if I’m lucky) before my balls painfully slide out of the weights. A few months ago I started full package pumping to get my boys bigger, thinking maybe that was the problem, but even when they’re swelled, they end up slipping out. I do scrotum stretches in the shower and every time I take a leak, but nothing seems to help. I’m using a 12 ounce 25mm x 70mm x 15mm oval weight. What can I do to keep them from retracting? I’d wear weights 24/7 if I could!

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Re: Balls keep slipping through

Postby Hankster » November 8th, 2017, 1:52 am

It sounds like you are doing all that you can do. That leaves just one possibility as I see it...get a weight with a smaller inner hole diameter. Do you remember the inner hole diameter (mm) when you used the rings? I take it that a ring means something similar in style to a round donut weight? You also might try wearing an infant's sock over your scrotum under your weight. My boys kept slipping out until I went with a smaller I. D. weight. A 36 mm fits me like a glove. I hope this helps and keep trying. Good luck, Hank.

Old Hilly
Time stretching?: Over 12 months
Stretching usage: A 34mmID X 16mm and a 38x16 high weights stacked together.
Your hang: 100 to 160mm
Stretching intensity: Mainly 24/7

Postby Old Hilly » November 9th, 2017, 7:23 pm

I found that, at one stage, a 38mm weight was fine, it was comfortable and secure. Then I lost a bit of weight and it began to slip off at the most inopportune times so I went down to a 34mm weight which was a bit tight when I started. I can now wear the 34mm weight 24/7 without problems except in really cold weather. The reality is that a 36mm weight would probably be a better size but it's all an experiment at the moment, there seem to be no set rules and what works for me may be all wrong for you. It also depends on what sizes are available locally. For me, down here in Australia, postage is a real killer! Shipping and handling can cost as much or more than the weight itself depending on country of origin so a failed experiment can be costly.
As for the oversize weight, you can always stack it above the smaller, correct fitting, weight and wear them both which is what I sometimes do, especially at night when things relax and I get maximum stretch.
Go a bit smaller and good luck!

AussieDion
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, 32mm dia
Your hang: 3"
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6'1" 250lbs

Postby AussieDion » December 30th, 2017, 12:12 pm

I just started another thread because of not seeing this one.
I started with 34mm diameter, had a couple of slips, no problems. Then had a slip in the supermarket resulting in a 34mm x 15mm WMC making it to the floor, after balls slipped through 34mm x 40mm. I immediately ordered a 30mm and 32mm x 40mm WMC. The 32mm diameter now is perfect fit. Anything stacked above it can of course have a larger inner diameter.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » December 30th, 2017, 4:36 pm

I agree with what others have said...If your getting slips, the diameter is too big. When I started I used a 15x36mm, but after a slip or two I went down to a 34..Over the years as my hang has become longer, the diameter has continued to go down. I currently use modified 28mm diameter rings, actual size is just shy of a 30. It perfect, I can stack weight on top and feel secure of not getting a painful pull though.

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » January 18th, 2018, 4:15 am

Yup downsize. I use a 38 mm inner diameter for daily wear and have never had a slip. Guess I am just lucky that I picked the right size. When I got my WMC I got the same size for the old weights I used to use.. On hot days when my boys get really loose I have a 36 mm (ID)x 45mm that I switch too. Really I think it's all about what you will be doing that day( will you have multiple opportunities to adjust ) or u just need something that won't slip off which would probably be pretty tight when u put it on initially.

Dakaballs
Time stretching?: 5 years
Stretching usage: Leather
Your hang: 4.5 in in stretcher
Stretching intensity: 5hours 3x week
Height and weight: 6'2" 180 lbs
Other sexual practices: Submissive oral

Postby Dakaballs » February 11th, 2018, 6:27 am

Hi Gents, I have been stretching with leather for about 4 years. I'm now up to a 4.5 inch stretcher. How do you even begin to know what size metal rings to select?

Dakaballs NYC

AussieDion
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, 32mm dia
Your hang: 3"
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6'1" 250lbs

Postby AussieDion » February 13th, 2018, 10:48 pm

Dakaballs wrote:Hi Gents, I have been stretching with leather for about 4 years. I'm now up to a 4.5 inch stretcher. How do you even begin to know what size metal rings to select?

Dakaballs NYC

I had been using other rings, from a hardware store before getting onto these weighted rings. I just measured the internal diameter of them. Although as I explained in an above post, I had a slip in a supermarket where the weight made it to the floor. By just downsizing 2mm internal diameter, that has made a difference. I wear a 40mm WMC 24/7 with 32mm (down from 34mm) and have not had a slip since then.
If you have weights with a larger internal diameter, they can still be stacked on top of weights that are correct.

I also have a 40mm with 30mm inner diameter, That is to uncomfortable to be worn at the bottom, but ok on top of the one I wear 24/7.

Dakaballs
Time stretching?: 5 years
Stretching usage: Leather
Your hang: 4.5 in in stretcher
Stretching intensity: 5hours 3x week
Height and weight: 6'2" 180 lbs
Other sexual practices: Submissive oral

Postby Dakaballs » February 28th, 2018, 9:40 pm

Thanks Aussiedion! I don't think I'm experienced enough to trust my measuring abilities... LOL! Hopefully one day I will have enough stretch that I want to move forward.
dakaballs NYC

ExtraProtein
Time stretching?: Brand New Jan 2018
Stretching usage: 15mm x 38mm
15mm x 36mm
Your hang: TIGHT
Stretching intensity: 12 hours each day so far
Height and weight: 6’2 (188) 190 (88)
Other sexual practices: Edging, Cock Rings

Postby ExtraProtein » February 28th, 2018, 11:24 pm

Dakaballs wrote:Thanks Aussiedion! I don't think I'm experienced enough to trust my measuring abilities... LOL! Hopefully one day I will have enough stretch that I want to move forward.
dakaballs NYC

Daka, Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info and comraderie with solid Gents here! I’m really new myself and have second guessed measuring myself. Check out my thread that outlines how I came up with my ID. It’s truly foolproof and I selected my proper fit brilliantly! Cheers

Return to “Finding the right size weight”