oval weights

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Nutz-oh
Time stretching?: <6 montbs
Are you pierced?: No

oval weights

Postby Nutz-oh » August 4th, 2017, 10:41 pm

Has anyone had any experiences with oval weights? I have difficulty getting the round weights on. They are kind of frustrating to say the least. It lools at least to me that the ovals would be easier to put on. I was wondering if your balls will line up instead of sitting side by side like a round weight?

Theoldguy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Re: oval weights

Postby Theoldguy » August 5th, 2017, 8:05 am

Isn't it a bit like reinventing the wheel ? Our nuts are circular in shape getting your first weight on can be a tad trying till you max out persevere friend it's worth it when you achieve your hang

xpc316e
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Postby xpc316e » August 8th, 2017, 5:49 pm

I have a couple of oval weights, and they are easier to put on. Having the right size is not as critical, but it still matters to some extent. I have a WMC oval weight and cannot wear it, because it is just too small. I wear a 42mm diameter ring when I use round weights, so if you are on the large size the WMC may not be for you. I have a larger oval weight that is simple to put on, but because of its sheer size it does not hang between the legs; it is more a case of it being thrust forward in front of the thighs. That is not uncomfortable, but it is a bit unusual and would be much more obvious in tighter clothing.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

Masterlink
Time stretching?: Since 2014
Stretching usage: 5 each, Precision Cast, 316 Stainless Steel, Chain Connecting Links, 3.75"/95mm total height, 3lbs/1344g total weight
(I may be the first one to use the above as stretching weights)

Ball Splitter Attachment (self made)
Your hang: >6" (warm, with my everyday weights)
Stretching intensity: 24/7 for days and sometimes weeks at a time, then a break for hours or a few days when I feel like it. More frequent breaks in the winter, less in the summer.
(I'm in no hurry and just enjoying the process)

Postby Masterlink » August 12th, 2017, 5:09 am

Nutz-oh wrote:Has anyone had any experiences with oval weights? I have difficulty getting the round weights on. They are kind of frustrating to say the least. It lools at least to me that the ovals would be easier to put on. I was wondering if your balls will line up instead of sitting side by side like a round weight?

Search my posts and see if the chain connecting links I wear as weights interest you. They are oval, relatively inexpensive to try and super easy to put on, as they don't require any screws or tools. My balls stay exactly like they appear in my photos.
Keep calm and stretch on!

Nutz-oh

Postby Nutz-oh » August 14th, 2017, 5:39 am

Thanks Masterlink. I saw your post. They look so easy to use and very comfortable. I've looked on line and haven't been able to find them locally. Are they a European thing? I'm in the us and I don't recall ever seeing them.

Nutz-oh

Postby Nutz-oh » August 14th, 2017, 5:48 am

I was able to get the round weight on and was comfortable for about ten minutes. Then it felt like my right nut was going to slip through the ring. This has happened several times so I think I bought a size too big. I was a little tighter on the hang tonight so I did some manual stretches and loosened it up. Put the ring on and spread some shea butter under the ring. The weight wasn't an issue. After about ten minutes I could feel the right nut start slipping so I got conserned and took it off. Its a baby step but a start.

I got a couple of cock rings so I think I'm going to use one between the weight and my balls and see how that wor.

Masterlink
Time stretching?: Since 2014
Stretching usage: 5 each, Precision Cast, 316 Stainless Steel, Chain Connecting Links, 3.75"/95mm total height, 3lbs/1344g total weight
(I may be the first one to use the above as stretching weights)

Ball Splitter Attachment (self made)
Your hang: >6" (warm, with my everyday weights)
Stretching intensity: 24/7 for days and sometimes weeks at a time, then a break for hours or a few days when I feel like it. More frequent breaks in the winter, less in the summer.
(I'm in no hurry and just enjoying the process)

Postby Masterlink » August 14th, 2017, 8:05 pm

Nutz-oh wrote:Thanks Masterlink. I saw your post. They look so easy to use and very comfortable. I've looked on line and haven't been able to find them locally. Are they a European thing? I'm in the us and I don't recall ever seeing them.

There are several US suppliers. I have sent you a PM with details.
Keep calm and stretch on!

Return to “Finding the right size weight”