Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight
- Posts: 351
- Joined: July 23rd, 2016, 7:13 pm
- Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
- Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
- Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
- Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
- Are you pierced?: No
- Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
- age: 48
- Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog
- Location: NY
Sounds like a 36mm ID wmc is the correct size.If your stack were less tall,you would have some room to pull the weight up and let give your sack a little break and let the weight re-settle in a nice way.I know for a brief time I was using a few USSRs to create some mechanical stretch during the day,especially when I was driving a lot at the time,and the constant tight tension on my sack was making the bottom of my ball bag super sensitive when it rubbed on my underwear. I just needed to back off and be more patient.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest