Can you wear the Universal weight and measure above it if you have a tight sack?

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

memento mori
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Secret Leather 1" Stretcher
Your hang: 2.5"
Stretching intensity: Manual stretch several times throughout the day and wear leather stretcher for around 3 hours a day
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'10"

Can you wear the Universal weight and measure above it if you have a tight sack?

Postby memento mori » June 7th, 2017, 5:46 pm

So I took about ten different measurements over the last few days and the average is 6.2", since I have a tight sack I measured while not wearing anything and also a few times wearing the Universal weight (I'm not sure if this will provide an accurate measurement but the number is about the same so I guess it will). According to this helpful chart that one of the forum members made https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbgmihy3a1yxf ... 5.png?dl=0 I would need between a 37-40 mm ID weight. I don't see how I would need a weight that large when the Universal weight has slipped off on occasion (around once every week or two). Could I need one that large even though I had this problem with the Universal weight?

I want to get a weight that's heavier than the Universal one so I'm planning on getting a heavy WMC (30 mm height).

Return to “Finding the right size weight”