32mm silicone ring fits great, can I extrapolate a size from this?

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

memento mori
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Secret Leather 1" Stretcher
Your hang: 2.5"
Stretching intensity: Manual stretch several times throughout the day and wear leather stretcher for around 3 hours a day
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'10"

32mm silicone ring fits great, can I extrapolate a size from this?

Postby memento mori » May 31st, 2017, 10:42 pm

So I've been using the 32mm ID 1.26" Silicone rings with a Universal ball stretcher for 3-4 months now and I've been thinking about getting a magnetic closure ball stretcher lately. I'm still unsure of the size because I have a tight circumcision and a tight sack (I have social anxiety so this prob makes it worse), the Universal weight barely wants to close without pinching my skin. The silicone ring seems to fit fine so maybe I should wear more than one ring when I'm not wearing the Universal weight and/or when I'm sleeping?

When I measure for the ball weight I seem to get very different sizes over time, but the silicone ring seems to be the exact right size for a metal ring. It doesn't seem to stretch and if I push down on it from above it rests on top of my balls.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: 32mm silicone ring fits great, can I extrapolate a size from this?

Postby TrumpJunior » June 2nd, 2017, 3:30 am

The sizing of rings is never an exact science,and I have 8 USSRs,32mm and am not sure I could gauge anything from them really. The 32mm silicone ring is fine on me but I take a 34mm WMC.I guess if a ring is a little large you can always wear it on top of a properly fitting smaller diameter ring,although I find a single ring to be more comfortable,with less pinching,than smaller stacked rings.

The other thing to remember is,as you develop a longer hang,your diameter will likely change.I believe that over time most guys go with smaller diameter ring but some guys actually increase in diameter,so just when you think you have it figured out,it can change. :)

memento mori
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Secret Leather 1" Stretcher
Your hang: 2.5"
Stretching intensity: Manual stretch several times throughout the day and wear leather stretcher for around 3 hours a day
Height and weight: 5'10"

Re: 32mm silicone ring fits great, can I extrapolate a size from this?

Postby memento mori » June 7th, 2017, 5:45 pm

So I took about ten different measurements over the last few days and the average is 6.2", since I have a tight sack I measured while not wearing anything and also a few times wearing the Universal weight (I'm not sure if this will provide an accurate measurement but the number is about the same so I guess it will). According to this helpful chart that one of the forum members made https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbgmihy3a1yxf ... 5.png?dl=0 I would need between a 37-40 mm ID weight. I don't see how I would need a weight that large when the Universal weight has slipped off on occasion (around once every week or two). Could I need one that large even though I had this problem with the Universal weight?

I want to get a weight that's heavier than the Universal one so I'm planning on getting a heavy WMC.

Return to “Finding the right size weight”