Sizing the 2nd weight

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

deeznutz
Sexuality: Gay
Are you pierced?: No

Sizing the 2nd weight

Postby deeznutz » March 27th, 2016, 9:27 am

I'm going to be ready for my 2nd WMC this coming May. I have two questions that I'd like to float by you guys before I make my purchase.

1) The weight I currently wear has a 30mm inner diameter. It fits beautifully, never slipping nor constricting. The second weight I'm buying would sit on top of this weight. I was wondering if it would be recommended to buy an identical weight (with the same 30mm inner diameter), or if I should size up and buy a 32mm instead? Would a slightly larger second weight offer additional benefits or comfort that an identical second weight wouldn't? What do ya'll think?

2) Or, rather than buying a second 15mm x 30mm weight, I thought maybe I could simply buy a 30mm x 30mm weight instead. So, instead of wearing two weights to move into the next stage of stretching, I would simply wear the 30mm x 30mm, and save the weight I currently have for later. Do you guys think that this would be a better upgrade plan? This plan seems like a good idea to me in theory, but part of me is nervous that moving from a 15mm x 30mm to a 30mm x 30mm will prove too intense a stretch, and that simply buying a second 15mm weight and stacking them will be more gradual, and therefore more advised.

Thanks in advance, and happy stretching! :D

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: Sizing the 2nd weight

Postby Str8pumpin » March 27th, 2016, 4:23 pm

I wear a bottom ring with a diameter of 30mm also, and wear a 32mm diameter on top of it. I find it much easier to put on, sometimes its a challenge to get all that ball flesh into the 30mm.... :D

Return to “Finding the right size weight”