Measure again or just order one size smaller ID

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

unnclesam
Time stretching?: 1,5 yr
Stretching usage: *Update 16.06.2014*
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*
My 30mm x34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.10.2014*
My 45mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.01.2015*
My 30mm x 32mm (1.26") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived
Your hang: 145mm [6"]
Stretching intensity: *Update 16.06.2014*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: H= 1,85 m or 6.06 Ft | W= 100kg or 220 pounds

Measure again or just order one size smaller ID

Postby unnclesam » January 23rd, 2015, 7:45 pm

I've been stretching for about a year now, and if you're a regular visitor on our forum I'm sure you've come across one or more pictures of my hang :D
Ever since I started my journey my hang has improved tremendously, however I feel I haven't reached my goal yet when it comes to how low I would like my hang to become thus I want to continue my stretching journey.
Having said that, this is were my question comes inn:

I currently have regular slippages (whilst using a thin layer of SheaCoa butter) from both my 15mm and 30mm x 34mm ID WMC's despite the cold winter temperatures. The funny thing is that putting my WMC's on is a bit of a struggle these days as the testicles rise up towards the body as they regulate the temperature of the scrotum making it hard to close the split WMC for me, all the expanded skin and retracted testicles are increasing the outer diameter of the sack.... so I guess that's not unusual putting them on is not as easy as during the summertime.

So I'm thinking to buy me another WMC with a smaller ID, but I'm wondering if I should do the measurements as described in Jarod's guide all over again or simply buy the next smaller WMC with an ID of 32mm. Last thiung I want is to buy an incorrect size weight obviously.
The idea is to wear the smaller ID at the bottom of my sack directly onto my testicles and stack my 34mm ID WMC's simply on top.
Could this work or am I barking up the wrong tree here ?

Please let me have your thoughts folks !
Thanks in advance.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Measure again or just order one size smaller ID

Postby tundraman » January 23rd, 2015, 10:44 pm

Do keep in mind that when your hang wants to contract, it will. For long term cold, it will slowly but surely shrink the testicule from the constant extreme pressure and slip thru regardless of size. Keeping your whole body warm should be your first concern before downsizing and risking serious damage.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

unnclesam
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*

*Update 27.10.2014*

*Update 27.01.2015*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.

Postby unnclesam » January 24th, 2015, 7:53 am

@tundraman,

Thanks for your advise !
You could be right on the impact of the low temperatures this time of the year, guess I never really look at it from that point of view. I always thought, well my house is nice and warm and I'm well dressed at all times keeping my body warm thus expected the temperature not to be a root cause for the slippages.

Eitherway I will try wearing my bag to keep the "boys" warm and on top of that I'll put on some layers of clothes to preserve the body heat to keep the entire body warm.
Cheers !

EDIT:
See the inventive solution I came up with to cope with cold weather conditions right HERE (see the bottom of the page)

unnclesam

*Update 29.08.2014*

*Update 27.10.2014*

*Update 27.01.2015*

*Update 01.12.2014*

Postby unnclesam » January 24th, 2015, 3:42 pm

@tundraman
Do keep in mind that when your hang wants to contract, it will. For long term cold, it will slowly but surely shrink the testicule from the constant extreme pressure and slip thru regardless of size. Keeping your whole body warm should be your first concern before downsizing and risking serious damage.

Only a few hours after putting my Ball Sack on to ensure my sack and all is kept warm at all times, I experienced another slippage this time of my 30x34 and 15x34 WMC .....
It seems the total combined weight squeezes the smallest of my two testis into the inside of my WMC and then comes it off completely and I'm not sure how to prevent that from happening ....
How long, on average, does it take before you're ready to down size the ID of your weight is what I'm curious about.

Please let me have your thoughts ...
Cheers !

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 24th, 2015, 6:02 pm

If you are slipping at that light of weight, maybe now. If there is room with a 34mm x 30mm to keep your index finger up to the first joint in there with your hang for 10 minutes with no discomfort a 32mm x 30mm should fit great.
I have pretty slim fingers. Take that into account. if yours are thicker than average try your little finger.
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

unnclesam

*Update 29.08.2014*

*Update 27.10.2014*

*Update 27.01.2015*

*Update 01.12.2014*

Postby unnclesam » January 25th, 2015, 9:18 am

@tundraman,

I just completed the 10 min finger test with no discomfort on my hang, other then my fingertip started to get numb :)
I also took a round of 23 pictures during the test, I would appreciate it you would have a look and let me have your thoughts, cuz despite the fact the test didn't gave me any discomfort it seems the WMC is pretty tight when worn single (slippages occur with single and multiple weights stacked on eachother), as can be seen in the last few pictures.
As I've used up all the space allowed to upload images to our forum, and don't want to remove any just yet to free up space, thus I can only post a direct link to the folder that contains the pictures taking during the test. To start the slideshow click HERE

Note:
I didn't use any SheaCoa butter prior or during the test.

Eitherway, at some stage I will need to downsize (most likely during the upcoming spring/summer) so I might just as well buy me a single WMC with a 32mm ID. The question however remains, would I go for 15mm or 30mm high WMC .... I tend to buy a 30mm high one as I reckon the 15mm might slip off faster (especially when carrying more weight on top it from my other WMC's) then the 30mm one once I need to downsize again down the road. Is that theory making sense ?

Looking forward hearing from you or anyone else that likes to trow in his 5 cents to this topic !
Cheers.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 25th, 2015, 10:38 pm

From the pix you might even be able to go to a 30x30mm. I prefer the 30 versus the 15mm high rings because the taller height tends to inhibit the ring from tipping toward the testicule that wants to go in. This has really helped a lot of guys with slip issues.

Everyone
I bumped up the board attachment (pictures) limit by 40Mbytes. Try to keep your images at 30 kbytes max when you can. It only took about 6 months to scarf up the 20Mbytes of my last bump. Dave has to pay for the server memory he uses beyond that allotted by his contract.
A lot of forums that have a lot of photos have gone to allowing only linking to pictures from a separate site like Sam did. Memory is cheap now but try to tell that to the server people when you want to reduce costs.. :roll: I am on another forum that uses linking and it's an extra hassle to upload an image to Photobucket Etc. and then copy the link to the picture into your post. For the photos we have here, be sure your privacy settings are private and secure before putting pecker pictures on the photo site.

unnclesam

*Update 29.08.2014*

*Update 27.10.2014*

*Update 27.01.2015*

*Update 01.12.2014*

Postby unnclesam » January 26th, 2015, 6:51 pm

@tundraman

Thanks for your advise, but I think I'll go for a 30mm high one with an 32mm ID to begin with .... a downsize of 4mm within a year seems a bit much, besides I'd rather have one that slips of in 6 or 9 months down the road then one that's too tight and can't be worn as a consequence.

Your point regarding the picture sizes is well taken, I'll look into it as far as my own pix go.
Cheers !

SRPC2011
Time stretching?: 7+ years
Stretching usage: 45mm + 30mm WMC, adding USSR ocasionally
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6'2" 13st
Other sexual practices: Sounding and anal stimulation, particularly with electrostim... Straight, but now very curious about bisexual....

Postby SRPC2011 » January 30th, 2015, 4:50 pm

@ Tundraman, maybe you can include a site button for donations, perhaps via Paypal? Could be worth helping Dave out with paying for excess server memory....

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 30th, 2015, 6:05 pm

SRPC It's McFrugal here. It just seems a waste to burn memory for excessive resolution photos when I can't see the difference in sharpness on my 40 inch monitor.
Dave supports the site from sales and isn't dunning anyone.

Return to “Finding the right size weight”