Measure again or just order one size smaller ID

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

unnclesam
Time stretching?: 1,5 yr
Stretching usage: *Update 16.06.2014*
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*
My 30mm x34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.10.2014*
My 45mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.01.2015*
My 30mm x 32mm (1.26") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived
Your hang: 145mm [6"]
Stretching intensity: *Update 16.06.2014*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: H= 1,85 m or 6.06 Ft | W= 100kg or 220 pounds

Re: Measure again or just order one size smaller ID

Postby unnclesam » April 12th, 2015, 7:23 am

Hello my fellow ball stretchers,

I would like to have you thoughts on the following;

As discribed earlier in this post, I'm used to wearing one 30x34, and two 15x34 WMC's at the same time with no discomfort and/or pain other then the odd slippage due to the total combined weight of 890 grams, I recently bought me a 30x32 to prevent slippages. Yet now I'm faced with the fact that whilst wearing the new 30x32 I can no longer add one or even both of my single 15x34 on top as the total combined weight crusing down on my sack creates a red ring, a.k.a. a pressure point, on it that after a day or two has disappeared. Wearing the new 30x32 solo 24/7 is no problem as there's less pressure on the skin of the sack.

Now I'm curiuos to know if it's just a matter of time for the sack skin to get used to the smaller ID of the WMC before the pressure point and red ring will disappear or is the a more permanent issue ? If so, I'd like to have your feedback on how to proceed further as I have absolutely no intention to quit my ball stretching journey !
If need be I'll post a pic later ....

Cheers !

note:
I use only WMC weights and original SheaCoa all ordered from Dave's website

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » April 12th, 2015, 12:23 pm

If your sack appears larger under the 30x32 it is mild edema - fluid in the sack - that is "taking" the extra sack skin and leaving less room for more rings. I make use of the mild edema to help carry my weights without compressing my single teste too much. You need half to a whole inch of free hang above the weights for the normal partial contractions. Trying to fill the hang will cause contractions all by itself and I suspect this is causing your red sack ring. Using a thinner layer of Sheaco and adjusting the rings up your hang more often so that they settle in a different spot will immensely help the red ring and irritation issue. I also do the wash, rinse well and re lube thing morning and evening to remove dead skin, sweat and debris that normally accumulates and irritates the skin ( contraction trigger).
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

unnclesam
Time stretching?: 1,5 yr
Stretching usage: *Update 16.06.2014*
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*
My 30mm x34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.10.2014*
My 45mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.01.2015*
My 30mm x 32mm (1.26") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived
Your hang: 145mm [6"]
Stretching intensity: *Update 16.06.2014*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: H= 1,85 m or 6.06 Ft | W= 100kg or 220 pounds

Postby unnclesam » April 12th, 2015, 2:57 pm

@tundraman,

I reckon it's not a case of mild edema as the sack size itself remains the same as far as I can tell, but then again I'm no expert.
Furthermore there's plenty of free space on my hang as you can tell from the pic below. I geuss it's a matter of adjusting the weight up my hang regularly as you mentioned.
Cheers !

All my pictures are shared from a third party web album

Return to “Finding the right size weight”